你做了什么?样本在哪里?
What have you done? Where's the specimen?
他们没有…
They didn't...
他们没能活下来。
They didn't survive.
搜查医院。把尸体找出来。
Search the hospital. Find me the bodies.
走吧!
Go!
你还是给自己留点眼泪吧,布兰迪沃斯。
You better save some tears for yourself, Brandyworth.
你会需要它们的。
You'll need them.
(两个哭泣)
[both sobbing]
这不是任何人的错。
It's nobody's fault.
坏事只是……
Bad things just...
它们就这样发生了。
They just happen.
(都哭了)
[both crying]
[护士]威尔金斯先生和夫人?
[nurse] Mr. And Mrs. Wilkins?
我们都以为她走了,但她…
We all thought she was gone, but she...
她回到了我们身边。
she came back to us.
——哦。-[婴儿咕咕叫]
- Oh. - [baby cooing]
——什么?-[护士]她回来了。
- What? - [nurse] She came back.
(喘息)
[gasps]
全靠她自己。我们不知道是怎么做到的,但她做到了。
All on her own. We don't know how, but she did.
——啊……-[护士]你女儿是个斗士。
- Aw... - [nurse] Your daughter is a fighter.
我的天啊。我的天啊!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
哦,谢谢。谢谢你!
Oh, thank you. Thank you!
-[抽泣]-哦。
- [sobbing] - Oh.
-哦…-她太完美了
- Oh... - Oh, she's just perfect.
她简直太完美了。
She's just perfect.
我们的萨曼莎·伊芙·威尔金斯。
Our Samantha Eve Wilkins.
我自己的小魔法……
my own little magic...
山姆很喜欢她的乐高玩具,对吧?
Sam sure loves her LEGOs, huh?
(叹气)这是她唯一会玩的东西。
[sighs] It's the only thing she'll play with.
谢谢,Zak。我们会在9点前回来。
Thanks, Zak. We'll be back by00.
如果你需要什么,你有我们的电♥话♥号♥码。
Oh, you have our number if you need anything.
别担心,威尔金斯太太。我们会没事的。
Don't worry, Mrs. Wilkins. We'll be fine.
[远处的狗叫]
[dog barking in distance]
至少你会的。
At least you will be.
如果我不准备这次考试,我就完了。
I'm screwed if I don't prep for this test.
嗯。你喜欢化学吗,山姆?
Huh. You like chemistry, Sam?
那你知道为什么水银在室温下是液体吗
Then any idea why mercury is a liquid at room temperature
当它被固体包围时?
when it's surrounded by solids?
- [Eve]价电子。——嗯?
- [Eve] Valence electrons. - Huh?
水星的6s价层有两个电子。
Mercury's 6s valence subshell has two electrons.
6 s电子
6s electrons
不喜欢和其他粒子做朋友。
don't like being friends with other particles.
要成为固体,它们必须结合,而它们不想。
To be a solid, they got to bond, and they don't want to.
所以…液体。
So... liquid.
(咯咯笑)墨丘利很有趣。
[giggles] Mercury's funny.
嗯。
Hmm.
你还知道什么?
What else do you know?
——世界卫生大会……?——(喘息)
- Wha...? - [gasps]
威尔金斯先生和夫人……
Mr. and Mrs. Wilkins...
你女儿真是个天才。
Your daughter's a freaking genius.
不,我是认真的。看看这个。
No, seriously. Look at this.
萨姆一直在给我制♥造♥分子。
Sam's been making molecules for me.
看看吧。那是小苏打。
Check it out. That's baking soda.
这个,这个是葡萄糖。
This one, this one is glucose.
信不信由你,这就是镁。
And believe it or not, that's magnesium.
我不知道那是什么,但看起来超级酷。
I have no idea what that is, but it looks super cool.
亚当,去年,
Adam, last year,
萨曼莎一遍又一遍地写信,
when Samantha kept writing letters over and over again,
你觉得是这个吗?
do you think it was this?
别傻了。
[scoffs] Don't be absurd.
她没有读科学教科书。
She wasn't reading science textbooks.
她几乎不识字。
She could barely read at all.
哦,问题就在这里。
Oh, that's the thing.
她记住了这些分子
She has these molecules memorized
就像她能在脑子里看到他们一样。
like she could just see them in her head.
(软呼出)
[soft exhale]
我觉得这很酷。
Well, I-I think it's pretty cool.
但是说真的,谢谢你,萨姆。
But seriously, thanks, Sam.
我要考个好成绩。
I'm gonna ace my test.
P先生不知道是什么击中了他。
Mr. P won't know what hit him.
也许扎克是对的。
Maybe Zak's right.
这可以解释很多事情。
It would explain a lot.
他16岁了。
[scoffs] He's 16.
据我们所知,这一切都是他编的。
For all we know, he made it all up.
如果他没有呢?
What if he didn't?
有特殊学校。
There are special schools.
给有天赋的孩子。
Ones for gifted kids.
哦,她没有天赋。她就是怪怪的。
Oh, she's not gifted. She's just weird.
公立学校很好。
Public school's fine.
邻居上周打电♥话♥给我
The neighbor called me last week
因为她盯着他的树看了一个小时。
because she'd been staring at his tree for an hour.
也许她并不奇怪。也许她很聪明。
Maybe she's not weird. Maybe she's smart.
邻居们都在谈论她?
The neighbors are talking about her?
嗯……
Huh...
那所怪人学校叫什么名字?
Uh, what's the name of that school for weirdos?
嗯?
Huh?
(风吹口哨)
[wind whistling]
(发声)
[hissing]
[第二阶段喊话]
[Phase Two grunting]
噢。
Ow.
罗杰斯:现在集中精力保持你的状态。
[Rodgers] Now concentrate on maintaining your form.
(叹息)
[groans]
-我说…-我在努力。
- I said... - I'm trying.
[埃里克森]为什么你还这么麻烦
[Erickson] Why you still bother
我无法忍♥受这些失败。
with these failures is beyond me.
他连皮包骨都撑不住了。
He can barely keep his skin on his bones.
(温柔的裤子)
[pants softly]
第二阶段的能力仍然令人印象深刻。
Phase Two's abilities are still impressive.
我不想让人印象深刻。
I don't want impressive.
我想要改变现实的能力。
I want the ability to change reality.
我要立刻处死我想要无限的力量。
I want death on command. I want powerful beyond measure.
我差点就成功了。
And I almost had it.
(叹息)
[sighs]
回到你的电视机前。
Return to your tube.
你不应该昏迷太久。
You shouldn't be out for too long.
,但是……——走吧。
- But... - Go.
我们正在取得进展。
We're making progress.
你在制♥造♥失败。
You're making failures.
如果我不能很快看到不同的东西,
And if I don't see something different soon,
你下一个进地铁。
you go in the tube next.
(报♥警♥蜂鸣)
[alarm buzzes]
(孩子们聊天)
[kids chattering]
[巴士引擎启动]
[bus engine starts]
(夜)嗨。我…
[Eve] Hi. I'm...
萨曼莎·威尔金斯,对吧?
Samantha Wilkins, right?
嗯,是的。
Um, yeah.
我想你知道我是活在世上的怪胎
I guess you know I'm the weirdo that lives
就在你对面。
across the street from you.
我妈妈也是这么说的。
That's what my mom said.
我是瓦尔,更奇怪的怪胎
I'm Val, the even weirder weirdo who lives
就在你对面。
across the street from you.
[瓦尔]好吧,好吧。
[Val] Okay, okay.
轮到我了。真心话大冒险?
My turn. Truth or dare?
嗯…真理。
Hmm... Truth.
告诉我一些你从没告诉过别人的事。
Tell me something you've never told anyone.
你父母会非常生气的事。
Something your parents would be super pissed about.
也许我想逃跑,
Maybe I want to run away,
但我太害怕了,不敢这么做。
but I'm too scared to do it.
-[瓦尔]为什么?-因为我才12岁,太吓人了。
- [Val] Why? - Because I'm 12 and it's scary.
(喘息)
[gasps]
电影精选列表