(提高)
[whooping]
(的)
[grunting]
你一直在要求…
you been asking for...
(咯咯笑)
[giggling]
这太糟了。
[sidekick] This is fucked up.
我们为什么要偷狗?
Why are we stealing dogs?
因为没人在乎狗,
Because no one gives a shit about dogs,
他们在实验室付钱。
and they pay for them down at the lab.
你到底需不需要钱?
You need the money or not?
[伙伴]我想是的。看起来有点刻薄。
[sidekick] I guess. Just seems kind of mean.
给你的宠物绝育。太多不是我们的错。
Spay and neuter your pets, man. Not our fault there's too many.
-[狗叫]-狗屎快点。
- [dogs barking] - Shit. Hurry.
别紧张。
Keep your pants on.
(叫)
[barking]
(哽咽)
[whimpering]
-嘿。——嗯?
- [Eve] Hey. - Huh?
啊。搞什么鬼?
Ugh. What the hell?
伙计,我觉得是飞天小女警。
[sidekick] Dude, I think it's a Powerpuff Girl.
-闭嘴。-你闭嘴。
- Shut up. - You shut up.
(伊芙)你们两个,闭嘴。
[Eve] Both of you, shut up.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不关你的事。
None of your business.
看起来也不关你的事。
Doesn't look like it's your business, either.
走开,飞天小子。
Buzz off, Powerpuff.
来吧。我们得把剩下的拿回来。
Come on. We need to get the rest.
- [zaps] -[呻♥吟♥]
- [zaps] - [groans]
如果我能做到,
If I can do that,
想象一下我能对你戴的愚蠢面具做些什么。
imagine what I can do to those dumb masks you're wearing.
(电力嗡嗡声)
[electricity buzzing]
-[两个人都在呻♥吟♥]-[面具叮当作响]
- [both groaning] - [masks clanking]
噢!
Ow!
现在该做什么?
What now?
你会让他们不安的
You gonna leave them squirming
就像乌龟在背上一样?
like turtles on their backs?
-别再靠近了。-别担心。
- Don't come any closer. - Don't worry.
我知道你是谁,也知道你能做什么。
I know who you are and what you can do.
你是谁?
Who are you?
-[男人的咕哝声]-[金属刮擦]
- [men grunting] - [metal scraping]
也许我们可以换个地方谈谈?
Maybe we could speak somewhere else?
听说过陌生人的危险吗?
Ever heard of stranger danger?
硬传球,混♥蛋♥。
Hard pass, creep.
(笑)我不是来伤害你的。
[chuckling] I'm not here to hurt you.
我只想谈谈你从哪里来。
I just want to talk about where you came from.
你的力量来自哪里。
Where your powers came from.
这很难说出口,但是……
There's no easy way to say this, but...
是我逼你的,萨曼莎。
I made you, Samantha.
我知道鸟和蜜蜂的事,伙计。
I know about the birds and the bees, dude.
我粗鄙的父母逼我的。
My gross parents made me.
亚当和贝琪·威尔金斯不是你的亲生父母。
Adam and Betsy Wilkins are not your real parents.
我…采用了吗?
I'm... adopted?
(轻声地)天哪,这就解释得通了。
[quietly] Man, that would explain a lot.
我是伊莱亚斯·布兰迪沃斯博士。
My name is Dr. Elias Brandyworth.
我是副导演
I was the assistant director of
五角大楼的超人研究部门。
the Pentagon's Department of Superhuman Research.
[伊芙]当然了。
[Eve] Sure you were.
现在你在垃圾桶里吃东西?
And now you eat out of dumpsters?
是的。是的。
Yes. Yeah.
为了远离网络。为了保护你。
To stay off the grid. To protect you.
你是我的项目之一,萨曼莎。
You were one of my projects, Samantha.
一个拥有无限潜力的超级英雄,
A superhero with almost limitless potential,
但在美国♥军♥方的控制之下。
but under the control of the U.S. military.
你疯了。我离开。
You're crazy. I'm leaving.
你可以看到分子。把纸变成石头。
You can see molecules. Turn paper into stone.
在你的骨骼中感受世界的化学成分。
Feel the chemical composition of the world in your bones.
但你不能改变人和动物。
But you can't change people or animals.
从来没有人或动物。
Never people or animals.
我把你藏在你父母那里是因为我意识到我不能相信
I hid you with your parents when I realized I couldn't trust
和我一起工作的人
the people I worked with
你和他们在一起的生活将会多么残酷。
and how cruel your life with them would be.
-那为什么现在来找我?-因为你的超能力
- Then, why come find me now? - Because of your powers.
军方认为你已经死了。
The military thinks you're dead.
如果他们发现你不是……他们会来找你的。
If they discover you're not... they'll come for you.
你必须停止使用它们。
You must stop using them.
怎么啦?不。我可以做重要的事情。
What? No. I can do things that matter.
我可以帮助别人。
I can help people.
我求你别这么做。
I'm begging you not to.
萨曼莎……那是什么声音?
Samantha... What's that noise?
-什么声音?-[嗡嗡声]
- What noise? - [soft buzzing]
你得走了。不安全。
You have to go. It's not safe.
不要使用你的能力。走吧!
Do not use your powers. Go!
(软呼呼)
[soft whirring]
——夜!——妈妈!(普通员工)
- Eve! - Mom! [grunts]
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
没有。我是说,我…[呻♥吟♥]溜了出去。
Nowhere. I mean, I... [groans] snuck out.
你为什么要这么做?我担心死了。
Why would you do that? I was worried sick.
我不知道。我很抱歉。
I don't know. I'm sorry.
你先是被开除了,现在又这样?
First you got expelled, and now this?
我说了对不起。
I said I was sorry.
抱歉已经不够了!
Sorry doesn't cut it anymore!
你父亲和我为你做了一切。
Your father and I have done everything for you.
送你去特殊学校,装作没看见
Sent you to a special school, looked the other way
你那些奇怪的小习惯。
with these odd little habits of yours.
-你为什么就不能…?——正常吗?
- Why can't you just be...? - Normal?
现在,……我不是这么说的。
Now that... that's not what I said.
这就是你的意思。
It's what you meant.
-哦,伊芙。-我只想睡觉。
- Oh, Eve. - I just want to go to sleep.
我爱你,萨曼莎。我做的事。
I love you, Samantha. I do.
但有时候我希望你能再努力一点。
But I wish you'd try harder sometimes.
-[哭泣]-[关门]
- [crying] - [door closes]
在我们的传感器收到信♥号♥♥后,我们派出了一架无人机,
[tech] We sent a drone out after our sensors got pinged,
但她飞走后我们就失去了联♥系♥。
but we lost contact after she flew away.
-是她。-我们不知道。
- It's her. - We don't know that.
这是她!
It's her!
(键盘点击)
[keyboard clicking]
(报♥警♥蜂鸣)
[alarm buzzes]
[夏娃]老人,
[Eve] Old man,
白发,肮脏的衣服。
white hair, grubby clothes.
你见过他吗?
Have you seen him?
你确定他不在这儿吗?
Are you sure he isn't here?
是的,我看了两遍。他不在这里。
Ugh, yes, I looked twice. He's not here.
-[警铃响]-嗯?
- [alarm ringing] - Huh?
(嗖的)
[whooshing]
(叹息)
[groans]
(喘气)
[panting]
(Killcannon)嗯?
[Killcannon] Hmm?
不错的灵魂补丁,兄弟。
Nice soul patch, bro.
让你的脸更有冲击力。
Makes your face extra punchable.
(温柔的叫声)
[growls softly]
别挡我的路,孩子。
Get out of my way, kid.
当然,一旦你把钱都还给我,
Sure, once you give that all back,
乖乖坐下,等警♥察♥来。
and sit down nicely and wait for the police.
(笑)我叫基尔坎农,
[laughing] The name's Killcannon,
而不是"被小女孩打"的坎农
not "Gets beat up by little girls" Cannon.
那我想你得去市政厅了
Then I guess you'll need to go down to City Hall
把它换了。
and get it changed.
嗯,你……(叹息)
Huh, you... [groans]
地狱吗?
The hell?
哦!
Oh!
(的)
[grunting]
你会后悔的。
Mm. You're gonna regret that.
电影精选列表