蜥蜴王子:蜥蜴联盟!
[Prince Lizard] Lizard League!
分而治之。
Divide and conquer.
我们分头行动会更快找到血清。
We'll find the serum faster if we split up.
不,我的儿子。
No, my son.
这不是一个战术上合理的策略。
That's not a tactically sound strategy.
记住我们的谈话。
Remember our talk.
这里可能有潜在的危险。
There could be hidden dangers here.
我们得待在一起。
We need to stay together.
人多力量大。
Strength in numbers.
-但是,妈妈…蜥蜴女王:蜥蜴王子。
- But, Mom... - [Queen Lizard] Prince Lizard.
不要不尊重我。
Do not disrespect me.
我让你做爆♥炸♥
I let you do the explosion,
比我想的还要吵。
which was noisier than I would've liked.
接下来由我来处理。
I'll take it from here.
女王陛下,您有什么吩咐?
What is your command, my queen?
深入实验室。
Move deeper into the lab.
我们的情报不稳定,但血清应该在这个水平。
Our intel was spotty, but the serum should be on this level.
这个燃烧的世界的火焰将温暖我们冰冷的血液。
The flames of this burning world will warm our cold blood.
前进,直到蜥蜴联盟统治一切!
Onward, until the Lizard League rules all!
[蜥蜴女王]地球守护者!
[Queen Lizard] The Guardians of the Globe!
[女战士]退下投降。
[War Woman] Stand down and surrender.
这是你唯一的警告。
This is your only warning.
没必要让事情变得更糟。
This doesn't have to get any uglier than it already is.
(笑)如果像你这样的大人物被派去,
[laughs] If heavy hitters like you are being sent in,
不知道这里住着什么。
there's no telling what's housed here.
可惜你没机会看到了。
Pity you won't get a chance to see it.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
别让他们跑了。
Don't let them get away.
啊!
Ah!
我找到了。
I got them.
(咕噜)加油,鬣蜥。
[grunting] Come on, Iguana.
你不会这样的。
You're better than this.
你不是受雇的打手。
You're not some hired goon.
啊!
Ah!
别浪费时间了,参孙。
Don't waste your time, Samson.
那个女人注定要失败了。
That dame's a lost cause.
你们在亚特兰蒂斯还说"dame"吗?
[chuckles] You guys still say "dame" in Atlantis?
(咆哮)
[snarling]
(的)
[grunting]
-暗翼不来?——啊!
- Darkwing not coming? - Ah!
在与Chronodile战斗后仍在治疗。
Still healing after the Chronodile battle.
-[咆哮]-帮忙吗?
- [growls] - Little help?
红冲?
Red Rush?
啊!
Ah!
在俄♥罗♥斯♥很忙。
Busy in Russia.
火星人在帮助黑血
And Martian Man's helping Dark Blood
执行一些重要任务。
on some important mission.
我相信我们会没事的。
I'm sure we're fine.
但以防万一,我叫来了预备役军人。
But I called in the reservist just in case.
(永生)真的吗?
[Immortal] Really?
别让他听到你这么叫他。
Don't let him hear you call him that.
(的)
[grunting]
她是我的。
She's mine.
(笑)你想得美。
[chuckles] You wish.
他对"预备役"有意见吗?
He has a problem with "reservist"?
-[叮当声]-啊!
- [clanking] - Ah!
他拒绝加入这个团队,
He refused to join the team,
但他说如果有需要他会帮忙。
but said he'd help out if needed.
这不是这个词的定义吗?
Is that not the very definition of the word?
你对男人还有很多要了解的。
You've got a lot to learn about men.
啊!
Ah!
不感兴趣。
No interest.
——噢!——(声)
- Ow! - [rumbling]
(喘息)
[gasps]
战争的女人!它会……
War Woman! It's gonna...
来得正是时候。
Just in time.
[嘲笑]新西装?
[scoffs] New suit?
你觉得普通的白色不够炫吗?
Plain white thing not flashy enough for you?
是啊,裁缝说它不够标志性。
Yeah, the tailor said it wasn't iconic enough.
显然每个人都在四处奔波
Apparently everyone's running around
现在他们胸前都有个大字。
with a big letter on their chest these days.
是这样吗?
Is that what this is?
我只是想转移一下注意力。
[Brandyworth] I only needed a diversion.
他们会把设施炸到我们头上。
They're gonna bring the facility down on top of us.
你的预产期还有两周呢。
And you weren't due for two more weeks.
[波莉]对不起,布兰迪沃斯医生。
[Polly] I'm sorry, Dr. Brandyworth.
我不是有意让你失望。(的)
I don't mean to let you down. [grunting]
我知道这孩子有多重要。
I know how important this baby is.
(裤子)
[pants]
不,你没做错什么,波莉。
No, you didn't do anything wrong, Polly.
我应该找另一个女人。
I should have found another woman.
(痛苦呻♥吟♥)
[pained groaning]
(尖叫)
[screaming]
他们越来越近了。
They're getting closer.
我们得送你去医院。
We have to get you to a hospital.
我活不下去了,对吧?
I'm not gonna make it, am I?
(呻♥吟♥)我能感觉到。
[moaning] I can feel it.
照顾好我的孩子。
Take care of my baby.
答应我你会的。
Promise me you will.
波莉,你会没事的。
Polly, you're gonna be fine.
(轮胎尖叫)
[tires screeching]
[Brandyworth]我…抱歉。
[Brandyworth] I'm... so sorry.
很抱歉我这样对你。
I'm so sorry I did this to you.
(电♥话♥响了)
[phone ringing]
埃里克森,发生了一起袭击。
Erickson, there was an attack.
我要把波莉带到安全的地方。
I'm getting Polly somewhere safe.
[埃里克森]把我的标本拿回来。
[Erickson] Bring my specimen back.
[Brandyworth]她要生了。
[Brandyworth] She's in labor.
我们要去山谷医院
We're headed for the valley hospital.
那孩子太有价值了,不能离开她的身世
That child is too valuable to leave her birth
在平民医生手中。
in the hands of civilian doctors.
我们有一家医院。
We have a hospital.
把你的车调头。
Turn your car around.
不,设施被破坏了。
No, the facility is compromised.
我们不能冒这个险。她承受的压力…
We can't risk it. The stress she's under...
把她带回来。现在!
Bring her back. Now!
你会得到你的武器,
You'll get your weapon,
到最后,你会感谢我的。
and in the end, you'll thank me for it.
(电♥话♥打破了)
[phone shatters]
小心些而已。
Be careful.
这个女人很危险。
This woman is in great danger.
她的孩子是个超人。
Her baby's a superhuman.
我们可以看到。
We can see that.
我们可以接手了,先生…
We can take it from here, Mister...
Brandyworth博士。
Dr. Brandyworth.
但即将出生的孩子
But the child about to be born
在任何方面都是独一无二的。
is unique in every conceivable way.
你必须准备好应付任何意想不到的……
You must be ready for any unexpected...
(尖叫)
[screaming]
(电力嗡嗡声)
[electricity buzzing]
(普通员工)
[grunts]
哦!
Oh!
不。不…
No. No...
不…(哭泣)
No... [sobs]
孕妇。在哪里?
Maternity. Where?
嗯,三楼。
Um, third floor.
埃里克森(Brandyworth)……
[Brandyworth] Erickson...
(呻♥吟♥)
[groaning]
(哭)
[crying]
(埃里克森)没有。不。
[Erickson] No. No.
电影精选列表