十年来 -你不晓得
For ten years -You have no idea
十年来, 你一直隐瞒 -我有多痛苦-不让我知道 为什么? -老实说, 你不知道 拜托
you have kept this away from me - how hard it has been for me
为什么? 为什么? -你不明白
Just why? Why? Why? -You don't understand--
因为你尝试杀了我们全家
Because you tried to kill our family
你拿着垒球棒在屋子里追我们!
You chased us around the house with a goddamn baseball bat!
什么? -我知道
What? -I mean, I knew
那不是你 我知道那是
that it wasn't you I knew it was that
在照片里的那些东西, 但是孩子们呢? 他们不明白
thing in those photos, but the kids? They don't understand
福斯特所有的那些夜惊
All those night terrors that Foster had
我对我们的孩子撒谎了十年
I've been lying to our children for a decade,
告诉他们说那些记忆不是真的
telling them those memories aren't real
"它们只是你们的幻觉" "爸是不会伤害你们的"
"They're just your imagination Dad's not gonna hurt you "
我不会这样做 -但是你做了
I couldn't -But you did
对他们来说不重要是什么控制你
Doesn't matter to them what was controlling you
他们只看到你的脸 是你导致那些痛苦
What they saw was your face It was you who was causing all that pain
所以我离开 我只是
That's why I pulled away I just
我不能再这样生活下去
I couldn't live like that anymore
你知道的
You know
我们可以一起熬过
we could've gotten through this together
这是你吗?
Is this you?
道尔顿发给我的
Dalton just sent this to me
他一直发恶梦和看到东西
He's been having nightmares and visions
一些关于一扇红门的东西
Something about a red door
现在是这个
And now this
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
我害怕
I'm scared
没事的
It's gonna be okay
没事的 -我不知道
It's gonna be okay - I don't know
没事, 我们不会有事的 我保证, 好吗?
It's okay Nothing's gonna happen to us I promise you, okay?
照顾你弟弟, 道尔顿
Take care of your brother, Dalton
好
Okay
推
Here
但是为何爸爸生气我们?
But why is Daddy mad at us?
妈咪
Mommy Mommy
我可以进入黑暗地方找爸爸
I can go into the dark place and find Daddy
不, 太危险了 -然而我可以做到
No, it's too dangerous - I can do it, though
好, 你要小心
Okay, just be careful
快
Come on
不! 停止! 你做什么?
No! Stop! What are you doing?
停止! 你做什么?
Stop! What are you doing?
爸, 请停止
Dad, please, just stop
停止!
Just stop!
不!
No!
停!
Stop!
现在,我亲爱的朋友
And now, my dear friends,
我将这首歌♥献于在座的所有人
I'd like to dedicate this song to all of you out there
无论你在与否
Wherever you may be,
这首歌♥都为你而唱
this song is for you
今天让你的内心充满爱
♪ Fill your heart with love today ♪
勿要沉迷于时间的游戏
♪ Don't play the game of time ♪
往昔之事
♪ Things that happened in the past ♪
只存在于念想
♪ Happened in your mind ♪
只存在于你的念想
♪ In your mind, only in your mind ♪
在你的念想中
♪ In your mind ♪
忘却杂念,你将自♥由♥自在
♪ Forget your mind and you'll be free ♪
只是来看看你
Just checking on you
好
Okay
坐在地上, 举止怪异 那很正常
Sitting on the floor, being weird That's normal
你没事, 对吗? 因为
So you're good, right? Because
我想到当停电时
I thought that when the power went out,
也许你又进入那黑暗世界了
that maybe you were messing with that dark realm shit again
我知道你并不在乎黑暗
And I know that you don't really care for the dark
所以我想到
So I figured
我要照亮你的房♥间
I would illuminate your room,
正如我如何照亮你的人生
much like how I illuminate your life
我不再怕黑了
I'm not afraid of the dark anymore
好
Okay
我一路把这些拖到这里
Well, I hauled these all the way down here,
所以无论怎样都要弄好它
so they're going up anyway
虽然它们真的很恼人 天啊
Even though you're totally freaking annoying
听好
So, um, listen
我收到你的短♥信♥并回了一个尖酸的回应
I got your text and I wrote a snarky response
然后我删掉它
And then I deleted it,
因为珀基奶奶时常告诉我不要在短♥信♥里吵架
because Grandma Perkee always told me to never escalate an argument over text
它不能传达你的语气
Doesn't convey tone
但是如果你要我的意见
But, I mean, if you want my opinion
是这样的
here it is
别再挖掘你的过去
Don't go digging around in your past
有些东西最好让它永远埋藏, 明白吗?
Some things are just better left buried, you know?
还有
And
有时候你必须向前走
sometimes you just have to move on
道尔顿?
Dalton?
嘿
Hey
道尔顿 你没事吧?
Dalton You okay?
道尔顿
Dalton
道尔顿
Dalton
道尔顿?
Dalton?
道尔顿?
Dalton?
不
No
糟了! 不!
Oh, no! No, no, no!
爸爸在这里
Daddy's here
我会救你出去, 道尔顿
I'm gonna get you out of this place, Dalton
我们要离开这里 我们回家, 好吗?
We're gonna get out of here and we're gonna get home, okay?
我们永远不会回去那里
We're never going back there
道尔顿 什么?
Dalton What?
道尔顿
Dalton
道尔顿, 告诉我你在那里面
Dalton, tell me you're in there
道尔顿
Dalton
道尔顿, 我知道你在里面
Dalton, I know you're in there
但是如果你再碰我, 我会揍你
But if you touch me again, I'm gonna fuck you up
爸, 不要!
Dad, no!
你想杀我
You tried to kill me
那不是我 -我看到你!
It wasn't me -I saw you!
道尔顿, 这些东西能附我们的身
Dalton, these things, they can possess our bodies
这发生在我身上, 现在他对你做同样的事情
It happened to me, and now he's done it to you
他回来找你
He's coming back for you
我们必须走了
We've got to go
来
Come on
他来了!
He's coming!
走!
Go!
道尔顿, 救我!
Dalton, help me!
帮我顶住门!
Help me hold the door!
不! -我们顶不住它, 爸
No! - We can't hold it back, Dad
儿子, 我们必须尝试
Son, we got to try
走, 滚开!
Go, get away!
不!
No!
不!
No! No!
道尔顿, 拜托!
Dalton, come on!
我们必须找些东西挡住它 一些封锁它的东西
We got to find something to block it Something to seal it
来, 快走
Come on, let's go
爸, 拜托 -爸!
Dad, please - Dad!
我们必须走了!
We have to go!
没事
It's okay
你走
You go
走
Go
滚开!
Get away!
滚开
Get off!
不!
No!
不! 天啊
No! Oh, God
乔希
Josh
电影精选列表