去吧, 海豚 为你老爸做一些美好的事情
Come on, Dolphin Do something nice for your old man
会有多糟糕?
What's the worst that could happen?
我可以请你吃尿片布丁吗?
May I offer you some diaper pudding?
我不饿
Uh, I'm good
不要
Oh, no
随便吧
Whatever
真的吗?
Seriously?
拜托 别再抱怨和过来这里
Oh, come on Quit your bitching and come here
纪念道尔顿兰伯特真正玩得开心的那个夜晚!
To memorialize the night that Dalton Lambert actually has fun!
加油! 加油! 加油!
Go! Go! Go!
什么是"兄弟会汁"?
What's "frat juice"?
别问 -嘿!
Don't ask - Hey, hey, hey!
各位, 我叫尼克
Everyone, my name's Nick
鸡♥巴♥尼克!
Nick the Dick! Nick the Dick! Nick the Dick!
欢迎光临卡帕家和欢迎回到学校, 宝贝
Welcome to the Kappa House, and welcome back to school, baby
我是来提醒大家, 兄弟会
I'm just here to remind you fine folks that frats,
他们被围攻
they're under attack
对, 我们必须保护我们搞派对的权利
Right, and we must protect our right to party
并且变得很棒
and to be awesome
白, 黑, 褐或蓝, JPU欢迎你们
White, Black, brown, or blue, you're all welcome at JPU,
只要你们认可
provided that you recognise
和尊敬
and respect
兄弟会之家是
that the frat house is the last house
男人还可以是男人的最后地方
where men can still be men
谢谢
Thank you
今晚我们要大喝
Now, we got a lot of drinking to do tonight,
但是你们量力而为
but pace yourselves
我们不需要另一场意外
We do not need another incident
这派对很差劲
This party's lame
确认了 我们上楼去看每一个人的东西
Confirmed So let's go upstairs and look through everyone's shit
好
Yeah
我们要快
We should make this quick
授予继续进行的许可
Permission to proceed granted
等一等
Wait
不好
Oh, no
这是尼克的房♥间
This is Nick's room
这是尼克的屁♥眼♥乳霜
And this is Nick's butthole cream
我要把它涂在公共厕所上 很快回来
I'm going to go spread this on the communal crapper BRB
等一等
Wait
嘿, 朋友
Hey, man
朋友, 你没事吧?
Hey, man, you okay?
你需要水或什么的吗?
You need water or something?
令它停止
Make it stop Make it stop
令它停止
Make it stop
关门
Close the door
关
Close the
关门!
Close the door!
我很快回来 我需要一些物品
I'll be right back I just need some supplies
嘿, 佩奇 我是尼克
Hey, Paige I am Nick
今晚是你的夜晚, 兄弟 就在今晚
♪ Tonight is your night, bro Tonight is the night ♪
找到你了
Got you
特洛伊 玛格南
来吧
Come on, man
做回你自己, 兄弟
Just be you, bro
你想跳舞吗?
You want to dance?
跳舞好 我们可以跳舞
A dance would be nice We can dance
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance
就是今晚, 兄弟
♪ Tonight is the night, bro ♪
安静
Be quiet!
你没事吧?
Are you good?
我想我看到一些东西
I think I just saw something
什么?
What?
我们必须走了
We need to go
现在 -但是好戏在后头
Now -But this is just getting fun
有人在我房♥间吗? -糟了
Is somebody in my room? - Shit, shit, shit
你们其中一个将被揍
One of you peckerwoods is about to get the hammer drop
搞什么?
What the hell?
我的天 很抱歉
Oh, my God So sorry
我们正在找一个隐蔽的地方
We were just looking for some privacy,
你知道吗? 我们要做了
you know? We were gonna do it
我宁愿看我的父母做
I'd rather watch my parents do it
但是你应该留下
But you should stick around
我们可能会醉到觉得你有吸引力
We might get drunk enough to find you attractive
虽然你看起来像个小丑
Even though you look like a clown
鸡♥巴♥尼克吗?
Nick the Dick, huh?
我更偏爱踢鸡♥巴♥
I'm more partial to kick the dick
跑!
Run!
刚才脑筋转得很快, 对吗?
That was pretty quick thinking back there, right?
我
I, uh
糟了
Oh, crap
我应该在吻你之前问你, 对吗?
I should've asked before I kissed you, right?
对不起 我只是 我是凭直觉做的
I am sorry I was just I was going on instinct
不 -你没事吧?
Oh, no -Are you okay?
我没事 只是我
I'm fine It's just, I, um
我很抱歉他刚才所说的
I'm just sorry for what he said to you
算了
Whatever
你以为我在乎葡萄园藤蔓的想法吗? 他应该很庆幸
You think I care what Vineyard Vines thinks? He should be so lucky
嘿, 朋友, 又是我
Hey, buddy, it is, uh, me again
我去看了医生
Um, I went to the doctor
一切很好
Um, and everything's okay
其实不好 但是我快找出原因了
Well, not okay But I'm getting to the bottom of it
如果可以的话给我回个电♥话♥
So, uh, just give me a call when you can
好了, 我
All right, I, uh
我很抱歉 道尔顿, 关于那天我说的话
I'm really sorry, Dalton, about what I said the other day
好了, 再见
All right, bye
我的蛋黄酱在哪里?
Where's my mayonnaise?
是谁?
Who is it?
请不要告诉我你是个变♥态♥
Please don't tell me you're really just a creep
什么? 不是
What? No
那么到底发生什么事?
Then what the hell is going on?
进来
Come on in
有些东西发生在我身上 我看到疯狂的东西
Something's happening to me I'm seeing things, crazy things
你记得他们提起这件事的那个兄弟会会员吗?
You know that kid at the frat house that they talked about, with the incident?
我看到他 他死了
I saw him And he was dead
这是由一个画画练习开始的
It started with an art exercise,
她叫我们深入我们的潜意识记忆
and she asked us to dig deep into a memory, into our subconscious
我照做了并画了这扇门
So I did and I drew this door
你真的必须停喝兄弟会汁
You really need to lay off the frat juice
我是认真的
I'm serious
今晚, 我在画画并睡着了
Tonight, I was painting and I fell asleep
当我醒来后, 这盏灯出现了
And when I woke up, this lantern appeared
就像梦一样但不是梦
It was like a dream, but it wasn't a dream
然后我走进你的房♥间
And then I walked to your room
我知道这听起来很荒谬
I know how this sounds
我觉得我很接近一些东西
I feel like I'm getting closer to something
或一些东西正在接近我
Or something's getting closer to me
你有多余的枕头吗?
You got an extra pillow?
道尔顿:我去了兄弟会派对
那很差劲
好
Okay
福斯特
Foster
蕾乃
Renai
道尔顿
Dalton
卡莉
Kali
道尔顿
Dalton
道尔顿?
Dalton?
道尔顿
Dalton
妈
Mom
好
Okay
好了, 妈, 帮帮我
Okay, Mom, help me out
卡莉
Kali
道尔顿
电影精选列表