太棒了 这是你一直在画的吗?
This is intense This what you been working on?
放回去 -不, 真的很好
Put it back -No, it's really good
你是根据记忆画的吗?
Did you do this from memory?
根据我在家找到的一张照片
It's from a photo I found at the house
哇, 她看起来像
Wow, looks like she's, uh
像她在隐瞒一些东西?
Like she's hiding something?
这是我的感觉
That's what it feels like
曾经的感觉 在过去几年
Felt like The last few years
作为一名单亲妈妈, 她过得不容易
She had a tough go, you know, being a single mom
是的, 那是 那很不容易
Yeah, yeah, that's Yeah, that's tough
我想我的照片上不了墙吧?
Guess I didn't make the wall, huh?
我不怪你
I don't blame you
我很抱歉最近没出现
You know, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately
因为我爸完全不出现但是
Of course, my dad wasn't around at all, but
这还不算太糟
So it could be a lot worse
我只是有点 模糊, 在过去几年
I've just been a little foggy past few years
我不知道, 我的脑袋
I don't know, my brain just
我只是
I just
不能 抽出时间
haven't been able to manage a time
给你和你的弟妹
for, uh, you and your brother and sister
你有没有想过去看医生?
Have you ever thought about getting help?
我只是想熬过去
I'm just trying to push through
你是道尔顿兰伯特吗? -是 你是
Are you Dalton Lambert? -Yeah Are you ?
克里斯温斯洛
Chris Winslow
你们一切还好吗? -没事, 一切很好
Everything cool, fellas? -Yeah, no, everything's fine
我以为我的室友将会是一个
I just-- I thought my roommate would be a, um
一位男性
Uh, a guy
对
Yeah
我以为这是一所文科学校, 我的意思是"自♥由♥"
I just figured it's a liberal arts school, and we mean "liberal "
可能被"克里斯"这个名字混淆了
Yeah, probably just confused by the name "Chris "
对? 因为"道尔顿"这个名字 绝对不会搞错
Right 'Cause that would never happen with a name like "Dalton "
我这就下楼去宿舍管理处
You know, I'm gonna go down to the housing office
纠正这一切
and get this all sorted out
不 拜托, 道尔顿的父亲
No, no, no Please, father of Dalton
我去 很明显我♥干♥扰了建立亲子关系
Allow me I clearly interrupted some boy bonding
我会回来
I'll be back
嘿
Hey Uh
我替你拿了这个
I snagged this for you
你应该去看看
You should check it out
如果你不喜欢, 没关系
If you hate it, no worries
但是你不会不喜欢
But you're not gonna hate it
你真的不了解我, 对吗? 你以为我想加入兄弟会吗?
You really don't know me, do you? I mean, you really think I wanna join a frat?
只是一个派对, 道尔顿
It's just a party, Dalton
去吧 去玩乐
Go Have fun
为我而做 我开车送你来这里
I mean, do it for me I drove you here
你根本不想 -我当然想
You didn't even want to -Of course I did
别再骗自己了!
Stop lying to me!
我在丧礼上听到妈说的话
I heard what Mom said at the funeral
我还是送你来了
Well, I still did it
你就因此成为年度父亲吗?
Oh, so that makes you father of the year now?
至少你有一个父亲
At least you've got a father
别再因为你搞砸了而责怪你♥爸♥爸
Stop blaming your dad for shit you screwed up
他已经离开了40年 算了吧
He left like 40 years ago Get over it
上天知道我不会被你定义
God knows I'm not gonna be defined by you
你认真的吗? 这是我们为你付出那么多的回报?
Are you kidding me? After all we have done for you?
你什么时候变得那么不感恩?
When did you become this ungrateful, little shit?
难怪妈和你离婚
No wonder Mom divorced you
谢谢你送我一程
Thanks for the ride
你能听出是仙妮亚唐恩, 对吧?
You can tell it's Shania Twain, right?
是的
Yeah
所以, 宿舍管理处怎么说?
So, what'd they say at housing?
他们说: "很难搞"
They said, "Tough titties "
今晚我必须睡这里
I got to sleep here tonight
但是明天有新房♥间给我, 所以不是永久的
But I'll get a new room tomorrow, so it's not a permanent thing
心碎了吗?
Heartbreak, right?
我猜你是念艺术学校的? -是的, 你念音乐吗?
You're in the art school, I take it? -Yeah Are you music?
数学 我有考虑过音乐
Math I thought about music,
但是艺术家的生活很不稳定
but the artist's life is one of nomadic instability
并且要咬紧牙关
and much gnashing of teeth
但是我肯定你会超成功
But I'm sure you'll be super successful
你要吹我的笛子吗? -什么?
You wanna blow my hooter? -What?
你玩音乐吗?
Do you play?
只是小钢琴
Uh, just a little piano
同样原理 只是这个是吹的
It's the same thing Just blow
我的虱子是好虱子
My cooties are good cooties
那是什么歌♥曲?
What's that?
我妈妈作的一些歌♥曲
It's just something my mom wrote
好听
Sweet
那么
So
你有什么怪癖吗?
what's some weird shit about you?
我不知道
I don't know
我不知道
Uh "I don't know "
拜托 所有人都有怪癖
Come on, man Everybody's weird
你先说
You first
星期天我戴着单片眼镜, 用英国腔点外卖♥♥
On Sundays, I wear a monocle and I order takeout with a British accent
那很怪
That is weird
谢谢
Thank you
好, 有时候我吃即食燕麦
Okay, sometimes I eat instant oatmeal,
没加水或奶或任何东西
uh, with no, like, water or milk or anything
蛮干的
It's just kind of dry
你在这方面很差劲
You're bad at this
我们再试试看
Let's try again
十岁时, 父母双亡, 我去和珀基奶奶住在一起
When I was 10, my parents died, and I went to go live with my Grandma Perkee,
她曾因严重的脚癣而差点失明
who once went almost nearly blind from a gnarly case of athlete's foot
我不记得十岁的东西
I don't remember when I was 10
好像,一整年
Like, the whole year
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我昏迷了
I was in a coma
病毒性脑膜炎
Viral meningitis
至少那是他们在几次谈起时告诉我的
At least that's what they told me, the few times that they would talk about it
但是我什么都不记得
But I don't remember anything
我甚至不记得生病了
I don't even remember being sick
犹如一觉醒来, 一年就过去了
It's like I woke up one day and a whole year had passed
那真糟糕
That's awful
并且很奇怪
And pretty weird
做得好
Well done
老实说, 我希望小时候能忘记一整年
Yeah, honestly, I wish I could have forgotten a whole year when I was a kid
应该利用一下脑膜炎
Could've used a little "meningi-gi "
我还有一件很奇怪的事情
Uh you know, there is one more weird thing about me
自从我昏迷后我就很怕黑
Um, ever since my coma, I've been afraid of the dark
我怕芭比娃娃直到现在
I was afraid of Barbie dolls till I was, like now
害怕没错
There's nothing wrong with being scared
只要你不会用明亮的夜灯打扰我
Just as long as you don't keep me up with some bright-ass night light
真的吗? -对不起
Seriously? -Sorry
天啊 随便吧
Oh, man Whatever
没关系 我会解决的
It's fine I'll deal
嘿, 这是道尔顿
Hey, this is Dalton
现在我不能接听电♥话♥, 请留言, 我会打给你
I can't get to the phone right now, so leave me a message and I'll give you a call back
嘿, 儿子 是我
Hey, bud It's me
只是要确保你安顿下来了
Just making sure you're getting settled in okay
我想过你说的话
I was just, uh, thinking about what you said
和
and, um
我不知道 我不知道我发生了什么事
I don't know I don't know what's going on with me, but, um
但是我会找出来
I'm gonna find out
我只是要你知道
And I just wanted you to know that
好了, 再见
Okay, bye
大家好
Hello
我是阿玛根教授
I am Professor Armagan
关掉电♥话♥
Shut off your phones
打开你们的作品
Open your portfolios
电影精选列表