Dalton Dalton
妈
Mom
妈?
Mom?
妈
Mom
我不知道
I don't know I don't know
好
Okay
该死的
Damn it
本·伯顿
明暗对比
Chiaroscuro
光影之舞
The dance of light and shadow
一种不仅用于创建体积和清晰度的效果
An effect used not only to create volume and definition,
也是一个特定, 看不见的光源
but also a specific, unseen light source
好 这是戈雅最好的作品之一
Right This is one of Goya's best
负空间将我们的目光吸引到农业之神身上
The negative space draws our eyes towards Saturn
它代表黑暗还是某种虚无?
Does it represent darkness or some void?
戈雅在画布上掌握了它
Goya mastered it on the canvas,
但家庭和健康问题 让这位曾受人尊敬的宫廷画家
but family problems and health issues sent this once-revered court painter
陷入了黑暗的漩涡
into a dark spiral,
引导他创作这幅可怕的画像
leading him to create this grisly portrait
一位父亲吞噬儿子
of a father devouring his son
光与黑之间的平衡正是我们所追求的
This balance between light and dark is what we're after
准备好
Get ready
你自身的经历塑造你的艺术作品 拥抱它们 利用它们
Your own experiences shape your artwork Embrace them Use them
陷入记忆的黑暗中
Sink deep into the darkness of memory
十
Ten
九
nine
八
eight
七
seven
六
six
五
five
四
four
三
three
二
two
一
one
本杰明·伯顿
什么事, 呆子 一扇红门
'Sup, nerd? - A red door
一只紫啄木鸟
Uh, a purple pecker
拜托 这对你来说毫无意义吗? 一扇红门?
Come on, man Doesn't that mean anything to you? A red door?
你听起来比平时更怪
You sound weirder than usual
这是从艺术班开始的 是一幅画
It's a thing from art class It's a painting
我们必须寻找一个记忆
We had to find a memory
我以为是来自我们童年的东西
I thought it was something from our childhood
你问过妈了吗?
Did you ask Mom?
没有, 我不想令她担心
No, I don't want to worry her
为何会令她担心?
Why would that worry her?
我不知道 -这是发生在你上大学后吗?
I don't know -This what happens when you go to college?
怪事发生在你身上?
You get all cryptic and shit?
我猜是
I guess
那我不念大学了
Well, I'm not going, then
经过了那晚的似梦非梦的怪事
So after the whole spooky dream-not-a-dream thing the other night,
我开始想
I started thinking:
"是的, 道尔顿是个怪胎,但他不是疯子, 对吗?"
"Yeah, okay, Dalton's a weirdo, but he's not insane, right?"
我需要拿回那钥匙
I'm gonna need that key back
好 我开始在网上搜索
Right So I started poking around the old interwebs
你猜怎么着?
and guess what?
你一点都没疯
You're not crazy at all
你是一个灵体投射者
You are an astral projector
看这个
Check this out
看起来他们是在百思买♥♥的轮班间隙拍摄的
Looks like they filmed it in between shifts at Best Buy
大家好, 这是灵异目击 我是斯佩克斯, 这是塔克 打个招呼, 塔克
Hey, guys, this is Spectral Sightings I'm Specs, this is Tucker Say hi, Tucker
不 -好 我们是PPI
No -Okay We are PPI,
专业的超自然现象调查员
Professional Paranormal Investigators
今天我们要谈论你们中的许多人
Today, we're gonna be talking about something that dozens of you
一直在问我们的事情
have been asking us about
灵体投射
Astral projection -Astral projection
这是一个真实的现象 我们的身体睡着了
It's a real phenomenon Our physical body falls asleep
而我们的灵魂出窍了
and our astral body leaves that physical body
并飘去另一个世界
and floats off into another realm
就是这种感觉 -看, 我说过了 很酷吧?
That's exactly what it feels like -See, I told you It's cool, right?
我们的前导师埃莉斯雷尼尔博士
Our former mentor, Dr Elise Rainier,
她替这另一个世界取了一个名字
she had a name for this other realm
她称它为深远 -稍等
She called it The Further -Hold on
埃莉斯·雷尼尔
我是埃莉斯
I am Elise
很高兴见到大家
It's nice to see you all
我在这里跟大家解说灵体投射
So I'm here to talk to you about astral projection
和深远
and The Further
好
Okay
给我一分钟
give me a minute here
三
Three
二
two
一
one
深远
The Further
是一个黑暗世界
is a dark realm
充满了受折磨的死者灵魂
filled with tortured souls of the dead
有些注定
and some are doomed
重复他们一生中最严重的错误
to live the worst mistakes of their lives
一遍又一遍, 直到永远
over and over and over for all eternity
当你灵体投射
When you astral project
或来到这个世界
or you travel to this realm
这些灵魂
these are the souls
因你的出现而被惊醒
that you awaken with your presence
他们能闻到你
They can smell you
生命的出现
The presence of life
生命是他们所渴望的
Life is what they crave,
超过一切
more than anything
所以你去得越远
So the further you travel
旅途就愈加危险
the riskier the journey becomes
他们要生命并可以来到我们的世界获取它
They want life, and they can come to our world to get it
保持稳定的步伐
Keep a steady stride
我看到那些齿轮在转动 那是什么?
I see those gears turning What is it?
那个来自兄弟会的孩子? 那个呕吐的孩子?
That kid from the frat house? -The pukey kid?
是的 他对我说了一些话
Yeah He said something to me
他说"关门"
He said, "Close the door "
我肯定他说了 这可能不是他最骄傲的时刻
I'm sure he did It probably wasn't his proudest moment
是, 但是如果 他是别的意思呢?
Yeah, but what if he meant something else?
如果他想说这扇门的事呢?
What if he was talking about this door?
那又如何? 你要回去问他?
So, what? You want to go back and ask him?
真的吗?
Seriously?
我必须知道
I need to know
我替他感到难过, 真的
Look, I feel bad for the dude, I do,
但是黑暗世界是我特别想避开的
but dark realms are typically places I try to avoid
有些很重要的东西
There's something important
关于这幅画, 克莉丝
about this painting, Chris
我必须找出来
I have to find out
好
Okay
但是鸡♥巴♥尼克绝不会让你
It's not like Nick the Dick is just gonna let you waltz
进去他的房♥间跟他厕所里的鬼聊天
into his bedroom and chat with the ghost in his toilet
他绝不会知道我在那里
He'll never know I'm there
什么计划?
So, what's the plan?
我可以 -我可以帮你们吗?
I got this - Can I help you?
我把胸罩落在
I have left my brassiere
在尼古拉斯的房♥间里, 我想知道他是否在家?
in Nicholas's room, and I was wondering if he is perchance home?
他在楼上和佩琪温习
I think he's upstairs studying with Paige
做得好, 海豚
Great job, Dolphin
我要给你念这个 这叫做在火焰中
I'm gonna read you this It's called In Flames
非常脆弱的作品 "望着篝火 "
Very vulnerable piece "Looking across a campfire "
我需要一间黑暗的房♥间
I need a room with darkness
好
Okay
然后怎样?
Then what?
你可以飘在空中和做一些 呜
You gonna float through the air and do a little "Ooh"?
我不是鬼
I'm not like a ghost
电影精选列表