你这样的态度绝不会成为鬼, 卡斯珀
And you never will be with that attitude, Casper
行了
Bingo
床单有硬块的可能性有多大?
What are the chances those bedsheets are crusty?
可能像炸玉米饼壳一样折断
Probably snap like a taco shell
我睡在脏地板上
I'll take the dirty floor
好
Okay
你能给我一些空间吗? -好 对不起
Can you give me a little space, please? -Oh, yeah Sorry
好, 你准备好了吗?
Okay, you ready?
十, 九
Ten, nine
八, 七
eight, seven
六, 五
six, five
四, 三
four, three
二, 一
two, one
你飘起来了吗?
Are you floating yet?
再见, 旅行者
Farewell, traveller
你在这里吗, 道尔顿?
You out here, Dalton?
可能是创意写作双学位
creative writing double major
但我也非常擅长金融 所以我不想浪费了那天赋
But I'm also crazy good at finance, so I don't want to waste that gift
你要敷多久?
How long do you have to keep that on?
是的, 现在可以了
Yeah, it's good now
我的毛孔好多了
My pores are good
我需要一会
I'm gonna be a while
恶心
Gross
道尔顿?
Dalton?
道尔顿
Dalton
找个人开灯!
Someone turn on the lights!
道尔顿
Dalton
道尔顿
Dalton
道尔顿, 起来
Dalton, wake up
大伙们! 认真的 -克莉丝
Guys! Seriously - Chris
大伙们, 谁在作弄我?
Guys, who's messing with me?
关门!
Close the door!
关门!
Close the door!
道尔顿?
Dalton?
关门! -克莉丝!
Close the door! - Chris!
天啊
Oh, God
拜托!
Come on!
克莉丝
Chris
什么 ?
What ?
拜托
Come on
洛杉矶县 精神病医院
病人 本杰明·伯顿
紧急联♥系♥人 洛林兰·伯特
关系: 妻子
诊断: 精神分♥裂♥症
电休克疗法
表现出不稳定的行为 精神病, 可能睡眠麻痹
"灵体投射"
什么?
What?
死亡
JPU学生健康中心
克莉丝
Chris
克莉丝 嘿 我不是这个意思 -不要
Chris Hey I didn't mean it like that -Don't
我只是想确定你没事
I just wanted to see if you're okay
我没事
I'm okay
对不起 我不知道有人会在真实世界里受伤
I'm sorry I didn't know anyone could get hurt in the real world
嗯, 他们可以
Well, they can
你不知道你触动了什么东西
You have no idea what you're messing with
我不能参与其中, 道尔顿
I can't be a part of this, Dalton
你也不应该, 因为下次, 你可能醒不来
And neither should you Because next time, you might not wake up
嘿 -嗨
Hey -Hi
这不是你的周末 卡莉在外过夜
Uh, it's not your weekend Kali's at a sleepover and Foster's
而福斯特在 -我不是为了孩子而来的
I'm not here for the kids
我们可以谈吗?
Can we talk?
当然可以
Sure
哇, 一星期两通电♥话♥
Wow, two calls in one week
拜托 -你还没结交到朋友吗?
Come on, man - Haven't you made any friends yet?
告诉我你记得的一切有关于我昏迷的事
Tell me everything you remember about my coma
你应该跟妈谈
You should talk to Mom
我想这些
I think these
我画的东西, 它们 -那扇门?
things I'm drawing, they -The door?
现在是一个拿着锤子的男人
And now a guy with a hammer
锤子?
A hammer?
我想它们可能是
I think they could be clues
我过去的线索
from my past,
我在昏迷时消失的记忆 我不知道为何
thoughts that have disappeared 'cause of my coma
它们现在浮现但是它们和我 -等一等 道尔顿
I don't know why they're coming out now-- -Wait Dalton
什么事?
What is it?
多年来, 我脑海中一直有这个画面
I've had this image in my mind for years
妈总是说假的 只是一个恶梦 但是
Mom always says it's not real It's just a bad dream But
告诉我, 弟弟 拜托
Tell me, little brother Come on
好 我们在某处一间房♥里 像一个地下室
Okay We're in a room somewhere Like a basement
你记得吗?
You remember that?
道尔顿, 你在吗?
Dalton, you there?
我只想做得比我父亲好
All I ever wanted was to be better than my father
你知道的 只是想成为一位好父亲
You know that Just to be a good dad
你是 乔希
You were You are, Josh
道尔顿不同意
Well, Dalton would disagree
如果这能安慰你, 我甚至不能令他回我电♥话♥
Well, if it's any consolation, I can't even get him to call me back
我爸爸抛弃他的家庭, 和
My dad abandoned his family, and
我也做了同样的事情
I've done the same thing
不, 你没有
No, you haven't
你不是他, 乔希 -你可以生气他
You're not him, Josh, and you're allowed to be angry at him
我生气 我生气了很久
I am angry I've been angry for a long time
生气一个我从未见过的男人
Angry at a man that I have never met
生气一个在1978年 在精神病院跳楼的男人
Angry at a man that jumped off the roof of a mental hospital in 1978
那个男人死了和离开超过40年了
For more than 40 years, that man has been dead and gone
我爸爸
My dad
本·伯顿
Ben Burton
他到底如何在这个现实世界中恐吓我呢?
So how in the hell is he terrorizing me here, now, in the real world?
他在妈的家攻击我 -他攻击你?
He attacked me at Mom's place -He attacked you?
是的 我是不是疯了或
Yeah So am I just crazy, or ?
我不知道 他
I don't know He, uh
留下这个给我妈 在他死的那天
left this for my mom the day he died
这一切都以我结束
什么随着他结束?
What ends with him?
乔希 -那是答案吗? 我是不是疯了?
Josh -Is that the answer? Am I just crazy?
这疯狂在我内心吗?
Is his madness inside of me?
这就是我在过去几年那么迷失的原因吗?
Is that why I've been so lost the past few years?
我是否把这诅咒传给了我们的孩子? 他会不会缠住他们
Did I pass this curse on to our kids? Is he gonna haunt them
乔希 - 像他缠住我那样? 我是说
Josh, Josh - like he haunted me?
乔希 停 - 为何我妈没说任何东西
Why didn't my mother say anything about this?
停 - 关于这件事?
Stop
你没疯
You're not crazy
你没疯
You're not crazy
那我发生了什么事?
Then what's happening to me?
道尔顿:我要找的答案不是在昏迷中
道尔顿
Dalton
道尔顿和我可以去另一个
So Dalton and I could travel to some other
维度
dimension
我们被鬼魂和妖精缠住的地方
where we were haunted by ghosts and goblins
更像实体
More like entities,
就像在照片中缠住你的那种
like the one in those photos that haunted you
你♥爸♥爸也看到它们和
And your father, he saw them too, and
也许他要接触你
Maybe he's just reaching out
那时, 他告诉你妈 她不明白
Back then, he told your mom She didn't understand
她不晓得如何帮助他 像你帮助我们一样帮助他?
She didn't know how to help him -Help him like you helped us?
通过压制我们的记忆?
By suppressing our memories?
我们都认为是最好的, 乔希 包括你
We all thought it was for the best, Josh You included
但是你却有朦胧记忆
But you got foggy
那压制令你慢下来
The suppression, it slowed you down
你妈和我不知道怎么办
And your mom and I, we didn't know what to do
而我太害怕告诉你真♥相♥
And I was too scared to tell you the truth
道尔顿是对的
Dalton was right
他说我妈有秘密 -她对我们隐瞒了一些事情
He said my mom had secrets, that she was hiding something from us
只是没想到你也是
I just never thought you did too
电影精选列表