拿出一些令我感兴趣的东西
Pull out something that will interest me
把它钉在你的画架上
Pin it to your easel
站在你们的作品旁边
Stand beside your work
骄傲地站着
Stand proud
亚历克安德森
Alec Anderson
你的技术很明显
Your technique is obvious
它看起来像一张照片 谢谢
It looks like a photograph -Thanks
那不是赞美
That wasn't a compliment
撕掉它
Tear it up
什么?
Excuse me?
那幅画 撕掉它
The drawing Tear it up
我花了很多心血在这幅画上
I worked my ass off on this piece
没有人会想念它
No one will miss it
不可能
No way
终于, 我们的第一个伤亡
Alas, our first casualty
通常我会在有人退出之前进行介绍
Usually, I go through introductions before someone quits
我没退出 -你是
I didn't quit -Yes, you did
只是你还没发觉 你可以走了
You just haven't realised it yet You can go
祝你好运
Good luck
任何傻瓜都可以学习技术
Any fool can learn technique
甚至掌握它
Even master it
如果不是来自内心则没有任何意义
It doesn't mean anything if it doesn't come from inside
我对"艺术规则"不感兴趣
I am not interested in the "rules of art "
我们要打破规则
We are going to break the rules
然后我要你们再次打破它们
Then I want you to break them again
看你们能把它们打得多破
See how broken you can get
道尔顿兰伯特
Dalton Lambert
是, 夫人
Yes, ma'am?
为何你要毁掉那么漂亮的画作?
Why in the hell would you destroy a beautiful drawing like that?
再撕一次?
Once more for good measure?
不是那么难, 对吗?
Wasn't so hard, was it?
好 你必须忘记你的过去
Good You must let go of your past
剥去你的皮才能成长
Shed your skin in order to grow
我要倒数十声
I'll count backwards from ten
每数一次, 我要你们深入自己
With each number,I want you to sink further
越加深入自己
and further into yourself
炭笔不要离开画纸
Do not lift the charcoal from the paper
十
Ten
九
nine
八, 七, 六
eight, seven, six
五
five
四, 三, 二
four, three, two
一
one
画出你的灵魂带来的一切
Draw whatever your soul brings forth
一种定义你的经历
An experience that defines you
你必须愿意挖掘
You've got to be willing to dredge up
你最丑陋最内心的想法
your ugliest, innermost thoughts
它把你锁在里面或外面?
Is it keeping you in or out?
你会戴着耳机
You'll have headphones on
机器蛮大声但是你会听到我说话
The machine is quite loud, but you'll be able to hear me
我要你在整个过程中尽量保持不动
I'm going to need you to stay as still as possible throughout the procedure
如果你觉得想出来
If you feel like you need to get out of there,
挤一下呼叫球, 我们会让你出来
give the call ball a squeeze, we'll give you a break
你没事吧?
You good?
太开心了
Overjoyed
上去吧
All aboard
按这个
Hit this
好 你感到舒适吗, 乔希?
Okay You comfortable, Josh?
是 让我们快点完成它
Yep Let's just get this over with
有人吗?
Hello?
布劳尔医生?
Dr Brower?
布劳尔医生?
Dr Brower?
有人和你一起
There's someone with you
什么? 你说什么?
What? What did you say?
布劳尔医生, 你说什么?
Dr Brower, what did you say?
拜托
Come on
好, 可以让我出来吗?
Okay, can you let me out, please?
嘿! 可以让我出去吗?
Hello, hey! Can you let me out?
门开着
The door is open
好 让我出去 嘿! 布劳尔医生
Okay, okay Let me out Let me out Hey! Dr Brower
布劳尔医生, 让我出去
Dr Brower, let me out
拜托 让我出去
Come on Get me out of here
有人吗? 嘿!
Hello? Hey!
快放我出去 放我出去
Just let me out Let me out, let me out, let me out
布劳尔医生 拜托
Dr Brower Come on
放我出去
Let me out
好 拜托
Okay Come on
兰伯特先生?
Mr Lambert?
那是什么? -你没事吧?
What was that? What was that? -Are you okay?
那是什么? 为何熄灯了? 冷静
Who was that? Why did the lights go out? -Calm down
你说灯熄了?
You said the lights went out?
所有灯熄了而我被困在里面
All the lights went out and I got stuck in there, man
我看到
And I saw
什么 -兰伯特先生
What -Mr Lambert,
你睡了15分钟
you've been asleep for 15 minutes
你马上睡着了 你的核磁共振很顺利
You went right out Your MRI went perfectly
什么? -你慢慢换衣
What? -Take your time to get dressed
然后过来
Come on through
你的身体没问题 脑袋没长东西
There's nothing physically wrong with you No growths or spots on the brain
没什么好担心的
Nothing to be concerned about
这是消息, 兰伯特先生
That's good news, Mr Lambert
是, 我知道, 我
Yeah, no, I know, I, uh
我想我只是希望一些东西是真的
I guess I was just hoping for something real
一些可以解释这朦胧东西
Something that could explain this fog
你说的记忆问题
The memory issues you're talking about,
可以由几样东西刺♥激♥到
they could be spurred on by a number of things
压力增加, 日常习惯的改变
Increased stress, change in daily habits
你的家庭生活有没有受到干扰?
Have there been any disruptions in your home life?
我妈妈最近去世了
My, uh, mom passed away recently
我很遗憾你的失去
I'm sorry for your loss
更甭提我的儿子离家上大学
Not to mention my son left for school,
我的前妻几乎不和我说话, 所以
and, uh, my ex-wife hardly talks to me, so
那听起来肯定很有压力 -是的
That certainly sounds stressful -Yeah
也许悲伤辅♥导♥员会有所帮助
Maybe a grief counsellor be of some help?
是的 当然 可能有帮助
Yeah Sure Probably would
你的家族有精神病史吗?
Do you have any history of mental illness in your family?
精神病?
Mental illness?
这没什么好紧张的
It's nothing to be alarmed about
当我们尝试做出诊断时, 它可以提供信息
It can be informative as we try to make a diagnosis
我没听说过
Not that I'm aware of
值得去探讨
It's worth looking into
与此同时, 你可以做一些运动
Meanwhile, there are exercises,
游戏来刺♥激♥你的记忆
games you can do to stimulate your memory
配对游戏 像孩子们玩的那种
Matching games Like kids do
你要我玩儿童游戏?
You want me to play kids' games?
我们可以从小孩身上学到很多东西
We can learn a lot from kids
是的
Yeah
谢谢
Thanks
你做什么?
Whatcha doin'?
今天得到了我的新房♥间分配
Got my new room assignment today
所以没有更多的内♥裤♥派对了
So, alas, no more panty parties
但是值得安慰的是我在323号♥房♥
But consolation, I'm in 323 now
就在你上面
Right above you
所以要小心, 年轻人
So be cautious, young man,
以免我在深夜听到你打手♥枪♥
lest I hear you slap your sausage in the dead of night
你要参加一个兄弟会吗? -什么?
You want to join a frat? -What?
不, 只是我爸替我拿的东西
No, it's just something my dad got me
我们应该去
We should go
我们可以取笑他们的卡其裤和信托基金
We can make fun of their khaki pants and trust funds
除非你还没完成重新装饰
Unless you're not done redecorating
电影精选列表