打扰了
Excuse me.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
有点儿像阿德 隔壁村海太太的儿子
He looks like Đức, Mrs. Hai's son from the next village.
你觉得像吗
Does he look like Đức to you?
你要喝什么
What would you like?
红牛 - 好的
A Red Bull. - Okay.
看一眼
Have a look.
你觉得像不像阿德
Does this man look like Đức, Mrs. Hai's son?
是有点儿像 但是不是一个人
He looks kind of similar, but that's not him.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
你好 女士
Hello, madam.
请问您认识照片上的人吗
Madam, do you know the man in the picture?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫天安
I'm Thiện.
天安
Thiện.
你为什么现在才来找他
Why are you looking for him now?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我现在说的是你
I'm talking about you.
我吗
Me?
你已经放弃自己的灵魂了吗
Have you forsaken your soul?
你有太多的负担了
You have too many burdens to bear.
有时候…
Sometimes…
你只需要一样东西
all you need is one thing.
别理她 她跟谁都是这么说话的
Don't mind her. She talks like that to everyone.
没关系的
It's all right.
没有人能够完全理解
No one can fully empathize
灵魂
with the soul.
它超出了我们的理解范围
It is beyond human comprehension.
当我的灵魂离开我的身体时
When my soul left my body,
只是几秒钟…
just for a few seconds…
我就目睹了它的痛苦
I witnessed the misery of souls.
在尘世间
In this earthly world,
我闻到了一股刺鼻的腐烂气味
I smelt a pungent, rotting odor.
你啊
You,
知道为什么我们现在做不到了吗
do you know why we can't pick it up?
因为我们已经习惯了
Because we're used to it.
现在
Now,
假设我们要去菜市场逛逛
suppose we go around the wet market.
那里的空气都是腐臭的
The air is putrid,
但那些小贩们甚至闻不到它的味道
but the vendors don't even smell it.
这些灵魂 他们很脆弱
These souls, they are so delicate.
而且没有重量
And weightless.
但当他们吸入这片土地的气息时
But when they inhale the scent of this Earth,
他们就会受到折磨
they suffer.
但对他们来说 最大的痛苦
Yet for them, the greatest suffering
是知晓自己必须回到那具肉体
was knowing I had to return to this flesh.
他们的目光里满是哀悼
Their gazes were filled with deep mourning.
我认出了
I recognized
一些我以前认识的人
some folks I once knew.
他们非常虔诚 也很有德行
They were deeply pious and full of virtue,
但…
but…
他们仍有罪孽需要被洗涤
they were still being purged of their sins.
你啊
You,
他们祈求我
they begged me
去告诫他们的子孙
to exhort their children and grandchildren
一定要通过祈祷寻求救赎
to seek salvation by being devoted to prayer
也要参加弥撒圣祭
and attending the Holy Mass.
当我回到自己的肉身时
When I came back to life,
我感到很痛苦
and I felt so miserable,
我觉得我有必要谈谈这件事
I felt I needed to speak up about this.
与永恒相比
The brevity of suffering
痛苦是短暂的…
compared to eternity…
转瞬之间
is but a fleeting moment,
不值一提
barely anything.
你啊…
You…
告诉我
Tell me,
如果一个人赢得了全世界
what shall it profit a man
但是却失去了自己的灵魂
if he gains the whole world
这对他而言到底有什么好的
and loses his own soul?
天安
Thiện!
天安
Thiện!
进来
Come inside.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
就当是在自己家一样
Make yourself at home.
你看起来很像谭
You look so much like Tâm.
我从来不知道他还有一个弟弟
I never knew Tâm had a younger brother.
喝茶 还有点心呢
Please have some tea and snacks.
你每天都给他带午饭吗
Do you take lunch to Tâm every day?
不是 有时候会带
No, only sometimes.
他上班早的话 我就来不及准备
If he goes to work early and I can't prepare it on time,
我就会晚一点儿送给他
I take the lunch to him later.
你能帮我抱一下吗
Thiện, can you help me hold him?
当然 给我吧
Sure, let me.
稍等一下 我去准备午餐 然后我们就可以走了
Wait a little while. I'll prepare lunch, then we can go.
一般这个时间他都在的
He's usually here at this time.
天安 帮我抱一下
Thiện, hold him for me, please.
我去找找看
I'll go look around.
天安叔叔
Uncle Thiện!
天安叔叔
Uncle Thiện!
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
怎么了
What's going on?
你怎么睡在这儿
Why are you sleeping here?
我在等谭
I'm waiting for Tâm.
那是谁啊
Tâm? Who's Tâm?
这里没有这个人
I don't know any Tâm here.
往旁边挪挪 我要开门
Move aside so I can open the door.
嘿
Hey!
你怎么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
所以 这里没有叫谭的人吗
So, there's no one named Tâm here?
没有这样的人 这是我的农场
No such person. This is my farm.
把你的摩托车挪开 我要开门
Move your motorbike so I can open the door.
电影精选列表