给你
Here.
把这些放进笼子里
Put these in the cage.
这个也要放一下
This one too.
那是谁的 阿忠
Whose is that, Trung?
我爸爸以前留下来的
My father's, from the old days.
看起来是挺旧的 但是发动机什么的都没问题
It looks run-down but the engine is still intact.
还能勾起以前的记忆 是吧
Still holds memories?
那时候 不管去哪里他都用这个载着我
Back then, he used to take me everywhere on it.
我现在时不时地也会保养它
I clean it every now and then.
你要是想用的话就用吧
Feel free to use it if you want.
阿忠 - 怎么了
Trung. - Yes?
刘先生住在哪里
Where does Mr. Lưu live?
还记得那条往稻田去的路吗
Remember the way down the paddy field?
沿着小路 就能看到第六大道
Follow the path and you'll see 6th Street.
那里有很多木屋 你随便问问就知道了
There'll be a cluster of wooden houses. Just ask anyone.
他们都认识刘先生
Everybody knows Mr. Lưu.
好
Okay.
阿涛
Đạo!
一起来吗
Want to tag along?
我和你一起去
I'm going with Uncle.
天安
Thiện!
稍等
Hold on.
戴着头盔
Put this helmet on.
爸爸爱我 因为我长得像妈妈
My father loves me Because I look like my mother
妈妈爱我 因为我长得像爸爸
My mother loves me Because I look like my father
家里每个人都彼此相爱
Everyone loves one another in our family
当我们分开时 我们会想念彼此
We miss each other when we're apart
当我们重聚时 我们就会开心地大笑
We laugh when we're together
这首歌♥是谁教你的
Who taught you this song?
我的老师教的
My teachers taught me.
你好 请问刘先生住在哪里
Excuse me, where does Mr. Lưu live?
顺着那条路下去 就在那边
Over there, follow that way down.
三只小水牛
Three baby buffalo!
刘先生的家
Mr. Lưu's house.
天安叔叔 我想和那些人一起玩
Uncle Thiện, let me play with those friends.
去吧
All right, you can go.
刘先生
Mr. Lưu!
刘先生
Mr. Lưu!
你好
Hello.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是天安 是幸的小舅子
I'm Thiện, Hạnh's brother-in-law.
请进吧 - 谢谢
Please come in. - Thank you.
你住在哪里
Where do you live?
原来的房♥子靠近潘佩珠学校
My old house was close to Phan Bội Châu school.
(潘佩珠:越南著名学者和革命家)
但它被卖♥♥了
But it was sold.
为什么卖♥♥了
Why did you sell it?
因为我的父母移♥民♥到美国了
My parents migrated to the States.
我就去西贡住了
I went to live in Saigon.
刘先生
Mr. Lưu.
这是感谢你照料幸的钱
Here's some money for taking care of Hạnh.
我已经跟阿忠说过了 我不会收的
I already told Trung I wouldn't charge.
这是我唯一能为邻里做的事情了 我不能收
It's the least I can do for the neighbors. I don't take anyone's money.
我的孩子有时会抱怨我的工作太繁重了
My children sometimes complain that my job is too strenuous.
但如果我不干了 谁来代替我呢
But if I quit, who'll replace me?
你什么时候回西贡
When will you go back to Saigon?
下周早些时候吧
Maybe early next week.
我会和家人多待几天 为幸祈祷
I'll stay with my family a few more days to pray for Hạnh.
她的丈夫几年前就离开了 这次有回来吗
Hạnh's husband left years ago. Has he returned?
还没有
Not yet.
他为什么离开了
Why did he leave?
我不知道
I don't really know.
你是哪里学的这门手艺
Where did you learn shrouding?
在西贡的军事医学院
At the military medical school in Saigon.
学了三个月
For three months.
然后 我被分配到德美镇
Then, I was assigned to Dục Mỹ town.
我们的基地就在那里
Our unit was located in Dục Mỹ.
我们去客厅吧
Let's go to the living room.
当我完成了我的医学课程后
Once I completed my medical course,
我就被分配到
I was assigned
德美 林山的基地
to the unit in Dục Mỹ, Lam Sơn.
我在那里为了战争接受训练
I was trained there to prepare for battle.
我的第一场战斗是在头罗湾
My first battle was at Vũng Rô battlefield.
战况异常激烈
It was incredibly fierce.
三个营打了三天三夜
We had three battalions fighting over three days and three nights.
最后不得不撤军
We had to withdraw our troops.
我们的策略造成了大量的人员伤亡
Our strategy resulted in a lot of casualties.
我除了战斗一无所知
Fighting is all I've known.
所以有时候我才觉得
That's why sometimes I feel
我应该重返战场
I should return to combat.
从那以后 我再也不需要别的东西了
I've never needed anything else ever since.
连钱也不需要
Not even money.
钱只不过是尘土 不是吗
Money is merely dust, isn't it?
我们那时候浴血奋战
I fought until the last drop of blood.
从某种程度上来说 现在这份工作让我的生活有了些意义
In a way, this job now gives me some meaning.
所以我很好
So I'm fine.
能战斗到最后一刻是一种荣幸
It was an honor to fight till the bitter end.
虽然我们有装甲车和火炮
Although we requested armored vehicles and artillery
来对抗越共
to fight the Viet Cong,
但是我们还是无法击败他们
we couldn't defeat them
因为他们的部队驻扎在石洞内
because their units were encamped within the stone caves.
但是他们轻易地就打败了我们
They shot us down easily.
这几乎是一场一边倒的战斗 我们付出了很大的代价 很多人死了
It was a one-sided fight and cost us many lives.
但我必须打这场硬仗
But I had to fight that tough battle.
我以为这会很简单
I assumed it would be straightforward.
谁知道这一打就是三天三夜
Who knew it would last three days and nights?
我们进攻 然后被迫撤退
We advanced, then were forced to retreat
到现在叫旺罗的那个地方
at Hốc Nhôm village, now called Vũng Rô.
我们试图继续前进 但没用
We tried in vain to advance further.
我们最终只能撤退到大本营
We ended up retreating to the base camp
然后为富安沿线的其他部队提供掩护
and providing cover for other units along Phú Yên.
有人死了 我们就把死者的尸体归还给他们的家属
When someone died, the unit returned the body to the family
同时为他们举♥行♥了葬礼
and held a funeral for the fallen.
阵亡士兵的家属只能独自悲伤
The family members had to deal with their own grief.
随着战斗的继续
As the fighting carried on,
谁都能预料到战争持续的时间越久
we foresaw that the longer it lasted,
局势就会变得更加危险
the more precarious the situation would become.
但我们必须继续战斗
But we had to keep on fighting.
我们都是新兵
We were all fresh recruits.
没什么经验
Greenhorns!
当我们接到退役命令时
We had already spent three years, six months and three days in uniform
我们已经在军中度过了3年6个月零3天
by the time we got our discharge orders.
退役后 我就回家了 什么地方都没去
After my discharge, I returned home and stayed there.
当时是二月
It was February.
我从二月一直待到…
I stayed from February until…
三月还是四月…
March, April…
是八月 差不多八个月
Until August, eight months.
八个月后 他们再次要求我参军
After eight months, they asked me to join the military again.
他们我一个职位 但我拒绝了
My unit offered me a position, but I declined.
我直接去了警♥察♥局
I went straight to the police instead.
如果你以前服过兵役 重新入伍就不是强制的
It's not mandatory to re-enlist if you've been in the military before.
战争仍在继续 但事实上 已经没有那么可怕了
The war was ongoing, but in truth, fighting is not that scary.
当然 如果你没有服过兵役
Obviously, if you were unemployed,
你就逃不掉了
you couldn't escape the draft.
我觉得我做出了正确的选择
I felt I made the right choice.
那个时候我真的很挣扎
At that time, I really struggled.
那时我才…
I was barely…
二十二三岁
22, 23 years old.
如果我们那时报名参军 至少就要服六个月的兵役
If we signed up for service, it was for six months minimum.
当我做一件事时 我会全力以赴
When I do something, I give it my all,
这样我一定又会陷入战争
电影精选列表