什么
What?
你在说什么
What did you say?
永恒的生命
Eternal life.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
你没事儿吧
You're crazy.
你还是不懂
You've yet to understand it.
别他妈的开玩笑了
Are you fucking kidding?
你把所有东西都卖♥♥掉了吗
Have you sold everything?
嗯 差不多了
Well, almost.
PS4呢 卖♥♥给我吧
What about the PS4 console? Sell it to me.
不行 那个我要留着
No, that's coming with me.
我认识很多像你一样的人
I know a lot of guys like you,
离开城市 回到大山里
who leave the city for the mountains.
但早晚
But sooner or later,
他们还是会爬回来的
they will come crawling back.
知道为什么吗
Why?
钱花光了 待不下去了 还能因为什么
Fuck, they will run out of money, that's why.
我都说了 你还没懂
Like I said, you've yet to understand it.
他妈的有什么好懂得
There's fucking nothing to understand.
先生 买♥♥点儿东西吧
Sir, please buy something from me.
我知道你这样的人在想什么
I know how guys like you think.
先生…
Sir…
相信什么永生
Believing in eternal life,
寻找人生的目标
searching for life's purpose,
还有存在的意义
the meaning of existence,
信仰着什么神灵
trusting in some kind of god or deity,
参加一些教派崇拜的活动
following some cult movement.
比赛僵持之下
In the deadlock,
塞尔维亚队长 科拉罗夫
Serbia's Captain, Kolarov,
踢出一脚漂亮的任意球
stepped up with a beautiful free-kick.
塞尔维亚球迷也站了起来
And the Serbian fans are on their feet!
我说对了 不是吗
That's all you ever think about, isn't it?
随便你说什么
You can say whatever you want.
可是在现在这个时代还有人迷信吗
How can you be superstitious in this day and age?
天安
Thiện!
你怎么都不说话
You've been so quiet.
说点儿什么
Say something.
信仰的存续本来就是模糊的
The existence of faith is ambiguous.
你怎么跟他一样
You are just like him!
我也想 但是我做不到
I want to believe, but I can't.
我也尝试过很多次 但是最后都没什么结果
I've tried searching for it many times, but my mind holds me back.
好了 别说了
Stop! That's enough!
你好 要尝尝我们的生啤吗
Hello. Have you tried our draft beer?
我们的啤酒正在促销呢
I'm promoting De Me beer.
或者你们也可以尝尝新的印度淡色艾尔啤酒的新风味
And I'd like to offer a taste of our new IPA, Ba Hoa.
新风味吗 - 是的
Ba Hoa? - Yes.
我们已经有喝的了
I have my own drink.
我们的新品是由三种植物蒸馏得到的
Ours is made from a combination of three florals.
你能喝出来缅栀花的芳香还有特色的苦味
You're going to enjoy its plumeria aroma and signature bitter taste.
可以先尝尝啊
Why not give it a try?
如果你们喜欢的话再买♥♥也行
If you like it, I'll make you deal.
下雨了
It's raining!
天啊
Oh, my God!
快来看啊 还有个孩子
Come see, there's a child.
太奇怪了
How strange.
两辆摩托车撞在一起了
Two motorcycles collided.
男的当场死亡
The man died instantly.
女的受了重伤
The woman was badly injured.
但是后座上的孩子跟什么事情都没发生一样
But the kid riding pillion got up like nothing happened.
甚至都没擦伤
Not even a scratch.
现在你快跟我一样了
You're starting to think like me.
先生 这是您的芒果
Sir, here's your mango.
谢谢
Thanks.
一号♥房♥现在已经可以使用了
I've checked, and number 1 is available now.
但是十一号♥房♥还需要再等十分钟
But please wait another ten minutes for number 11.
没事儿 我们去房♥里等就行
It's all right. We'll go wait in our rooms.
好的 我现在就帮你们准备好
All right, sir. I'll get them ready for you.
你呢 先生 有什么别的需求吗
How about you, sir? Any special requests?
不用了
No.
如果都没问题的话 就先上楼吧 先生们
If there's nothing else, sirs, please head upstairs.
我会帮你们安排好技师
I'll arrange for the masseuses.
好的 在过五分钟吧 - 好的
Sure, give us five minutes. - Of course.
你好
Hello.
你是谭吗
Are you Tâm?
不是
No.
那一定是我认错了
I must be mistaken.
请躺下吧
Please lie down.
你的电♥话♥响了 要我拿给你吗
Your phone is ringing. Shall I get it for you?
不用了
No need.
因为是女朋友所以才不接的吗
You're not answering because it's your girlfriend?
是上帝打的
God is calling.
上帝吗
God?
其实是我的客户
It's my client.
那么 今天我的上帝需要什么力度呢
So, today, does my god want it hard or soft?
适中就行
Somewhere in between.
是卡住了吗
Is God stuck?
我来帮你
Let me help you.
你能让他接电♥话♥吗 是他家里的事儿 挺急的
Can you ask him to answer the call? It's a family emergency.
先生 你的朋友坚持要你接电♥话♥
Sir, your friend insists you answer the phone.
要我给你拿吗 - 好的
Shall I get it for you? - Okay.
天安叔叔 - 嗯
Uncle Thiện! - Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
疼吗 - 我觉得这里很痛
Does it hurt? - I feel pain over here.
我看看
Let me take a look.
诶呦
Ouch!
没关系的
It's okay.
过几天就会愈合的
This bruise will heal in a few days.
我妈妈呢
Where is my mom?
嗯…
Well…
妈妈就在我们楼下呢
Your mom's one floor below us.
我想见她
I want to see her.
护士不会允许的
The nurse won't allow it.
我要见妈妈
I want to see my mom.
我要见她
Let me see my mom!
看我
Watch this.
这是哪张扑克
Which card is this?
黑桃二 一 二
The black two. One, two.
三
Three!
那这张呢
What about this?
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
方块七
The red seven.
这个呢
What about this one?
是K吧… - 红桃K
The king of… - Red.
不对 是黑桃K
No, black.
我弄错了 是黑桃
I got it wrong. It's black.
看
Look.
嘿 你说
Hello, I'm listening.
好
Yes.
快结束了
I'm almost done.
我还在处理最后的细节
I'm taking care of the final details.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
明天早上可以吗
Tomorrow morning, okay?
上午七点左右
About 7:00 a.m.
这些是死者的遗物
These are the belongings of the deceased.
伤者身体多处受伤 脑部也有严重的损伤
The patient was admitted with multiple injuries and brain damage.
死亡原因是没有及时送到医院治疗
Her death was due to not getting care fast enough.
这是尸检报告
This is the autopsy report.
确认没问题就签一下字
Please read it and sign on the next page.
电影精选列表