Hello to you too.
这里有多少个班级啊
How many classes are there, Thảo?
现在有113个孩子 分成四个班
Now we have 113 kids divided into four classes.
大多数孩子都是科霍少数民族的吗
Most of the kids are K'ho ethnic minorities?
是的 还有七个京族
Yes, and there are seven Kinh among them.
每天要照顾这么多人 一定很累吧
It must be tiring, taking care of a whole class every day.
一点也不累 我反倒是很开心
Not at all, I'm actually happy
每天都能和他们亲近
because I get to be close to them every day.
是啊
You're right.
毕竟 一个人必须像孩子一样纯洁 才能进入天国
After all, one must be pure like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven.
留在这儿和你的朋友还有修女老师一起玩
Stay here and play with your friends and the sisters.
过几天我来接你 好吗
I'll pick you up in a few days. Okay?
我跟院长说了他的家庭情况
I told the head nun about his family circumstances.
我很惊讶她居然什么钱都不收
I was surprised that she didn't charge any fees.
你想来加入我们吗
Do you want to come and play?
我真的很佩服你和这里的修女们
I really admire you and the sisters here.
为什么
Why?
你践行了你应允的三个美德
You live your life according to the three vows.
贞洁 清贫和服从
Chastity, poverty and obedience.
是的
Yes.
对了 你有阿涛父亲的消息吗
Anyway, do you have any news of Đạo's father?
我们围成一个圈 好吗
Shall we start making a circle?
继续
Let's keep going round.
你还留着
You kept it.
你藏得真好
You hid so well.
你可以留着
You can keep it.
这是哪儿来的
Where did you get it?
秘密
It's a secret.
每当铃♥声♥响起时
"Every time a bell rings
一位天使就长出了翅膀
"an angel gets his wings."
每次看到一段的时候
Every time I watch that part,
我都哭得像个孩子
I cry like a baby.
他们为什么不再拍这样的电影了
Why don't they make movies like that anymore?
(生活多美好)
我也想知道
I wonder why too.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
没关系的
It's okay.
如果你还没有准备好的话
If you're not ready,
我会等你的
I can wait.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
阿桃…
Thảo…
不管你♥爸♥爸说什么
whatever your dad said,
别想太多
don't overthink it.
我一到西贡 就会去找一份工作
Once I arrive in Saigon, I'll get a job.
到时候你♥爸♥爸一定会改变主意的
Your dad will have to change his mind.
你会等我吗
Will you wait for me?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我觉得
I feel
自己就像在流浪
like I'm drifting.
我发现自己…
I find myself…
身处险境
troubled
无法呼吸
and suffocated.
好像…
As though…
被厚厚的云层包围着
there's a dense cloud enveloping me.
它阻止我
It's preventing me
接触到光
from reaching the light.
我不能同时存在于光明…
I cannot exist simultaneously in the light…
和黑暗中
and in the dark.
这个世界…
This world…
对我的诱惑已经足够多了
has tempted me long enough.
我必须做出选择
I'll have to decide.
我的爱如千层浪 无尽地思念着岸
My love is like a thousand waves Endlessly pining for the shore
重温往昔爱的记忆洪流
Reliving the flood of memories Of love in bygone days
在每个孤独的夜晚 我依然为你心痛
I still ache for you every lonely night
我对你的爱依然如故 连时间也无法消磨
My love for you remains the same After all, even time cannot fade
即使你漂泊在一个远离我的地方
Even though you're adrift In a place far away from me
亲爱的 我希望你能回到我身边
My darling, I wish you'd find Your way back to my side
在无数个孤独的夜晚
On countless lonely nights
我在老街上寻找你
I search for you on the old street
我们在一起的夜晚似乎依然闪烁着鲜活的光芒
There it seems our nights together Still shimmer vividly
在这里 我们的吻似乎还在热烈地呢喃
Here, it seems our kisses exchanged Still murmur warmly
我们曾经如此相爱
We were once that much in love With each other
你和另一个人远在天边
You're faraway with another
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you well, my darling?
在每个孤独的夜晚 我依然为你心痛
My heart aches for you With each sorrowful night that passes
尽管冰冷的黑暗笼罩着我
Despite the cold darkness creeping over me
我仍在寻找过去熟悉的面孔
I'm still searching For a familiar face from the past
怎么了
What's wrong?
我也不知道 车突然不动了
I don't know. It stalled.
好像是汽油漏了
The gasoline seems to be leaking.
发动机还能发动吗
Is the engine still starting?
不行
No.
等一下
Hang on.
是汽油用完了
It ran out of gasoline.
是吗
No gasoline?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去孙殿附近的一个地方
I'm going to a place near Sơn Điền.
差不多村口附近
Just at the entrance.
你要去孙殿村吗 - 是的
You're going to Sơn Điền village? - Yes.
我要去那里找人
I'm looking for someone there.
孙殿哪里啊
Where in Sơn Điền?
就在村边儿
At the edge of the village.
你要找谁
Who are you looking for?
找我的哥哥
I'm looking for my brother.
他叫什么名字 - 谭
What's his name? - Tâm.
谭吗 - 是的
Tâm? - Yes.
他住在孙殿附近吗
Does he live near Sơn Điền?
我不知道 我已经很久没见到他了
I don't know. I haven't seen him in a long time.
反正差不多就在孙殿旁边
Near Sơn Điền.
你住在那儿吗
You live in the area?
我也要去孙殿
I'm going to Sơn Điền too.
你没带备用的 是吗 - 是啊
You're on empty, right? - Yes.
你应该随身带着的
You should get a bottle. Here.
这是汽油吗 - 不 这是葡萄酒酒
This is gasoline? - No, this is wine.
葡萄酒吗
Wine?
我可不会带着一瓶汽油到处走
I'm not going around with a bottle of gasoline.
你是要去孙殿吧 - 是的
You're going to Sơn Điền? - Yes.
具体一点儿呢
Where exactly?
欢迎标志后面一点儿的位置吧
I think a little after the welcome sign.
村口的那个吗
The sign at the entrance?
对 就是那个 - 好吧
Yes, that's right. - Right.
谭…
Tâm…
他在那里做生意吗
Does he run a business there?
我听说他在养蚕
I heard that he's working in sericulture.
你住在哪里
Where do you live?
我的家人以前住在迪灵
My family used to live in Di Linh.
但他们都移♥民♥到美国了 所以我就搬到了西贡
But everyone migrated to the States, so I moved to Saigon.
这样啊
I see.
你再试着启动一下 我在后面帮你
Try to start it. I'll help push from behind.
好的
Okay.
让剩的那点儿发挥点儿作用
Let the gasoline run down.
油箱被锁住了
The tank is locked.
慢慢地打开它
Open it. Slowly.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 请问能帮我检查一下我的摩托车吗
Hello, could you take a look at my motorbike?
一会儿就帮你看看
I'll check it in a bit.
好的
All right.
卖♥♥水的人呢
Who sells the drinks?
嘿 有客人啦
Hey, we have a customer.
他想买♥♥瓶饮料
He wants to buy a drink.
马上
One moment.
电影精选列表