你和死者是什么关系
What is your relationship with the deceased?
她是我的嫂子
Hạnh is my sister-in-law.
填完表格然后签字 剩下的我来处理
Fill this up and sign below. I'll take care of the rest.
两份越南卷
Two banh mi, please.
三万盾
That'll be 30,000 dong.
(越南货币单位 一人♥民♥币约等于三千多越南货币)
给你
Here you go.
请给我一张越通50电♥话♥卡
A Viettel 50 phone top-up card, please.
阿忠
Trung.
所有的手续跟文件都已经处理好了 还有运输的货车
I've taken care of all the procedures and paperwork, including the van.
我找了一家私人公♥司♥
I hired a private service.
会便宜很多
It was much cheaper.
回家再说吧
We'll settle it at home.
孩子没事儿
Đạo's fine.
好
Yeah.
先挂了
Got to go.
这些就是传统的婚礼蛋糕
These are traditional wedding cakes.
关于夫妻之间的爱情有各种各样的民间传说
There are various folklores about the love shared between husband and wife,
每个人对新人的祝福
each blessing the newlyweds
都是希望他们保持彼此的忠诚还有爱
to stay loyal and loving.
在这里 我们把茶和酒作为祭品
Here we have tea and wine as offerings for the ancestral altar,
让祖先见证这个仪式
so that the ancestors witness the ceremony
同时祝福这对夫妇
and bless the couple.
我们祈祷
We pray
希望先祖给予我们一场
that they will grant us
喜庆又欢乐的婚宴
a favorable and joyous ceremony.
这是公鸡和红糯米
Here is a rooster with some red sticky rice.
糯米的粘性象征着
The stickiness of the rice symbolizes
夫妻间永恒的连接…
the everlasting bond and mutual understanding…
靠边 - 还有相互理解
Move aside! - …between the newlyweds.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
一只烤猪
a roasted pig,
祝福夫妻俩财源广进
to bless the couple with wealth and prosperity
还有早生贵子
and for a baby soon to come.
这是公鸡和红糯米
Here is a rooster with some red sticky rice.
糯米的粘性象征着
The stickiness of the rice symbolizes
夫妻间永恒的连接和相互理解...
the everlasting bond and mutual understanding between…
天安
Thiện!
天安
Thiện!
天安
Thiện!
能借一下水壶吗
Can I borrow your kettle?
好啊
Sure.
很快就还你
I'll return it soon.
天安叔叔
Uncle Thiện.
天安叔叔
Hey, Uncle Thiện!
妈妈什么时候回家啊
When is Mom coming home?
到底什么时候回来啊
When is she coming back, Uncle Thiện?
去睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
她一到家我就叫醒你
I'll wake you when she arrives.
那你不要关门
Please don't close the door.
好
Okay.
我会一直把门开着的 等着你妈妈
I'll keep the door open for your mom.
最后一封来信也是匿名的 上面写着
The last letter is also anonymous, which says,
我写信是想告诉我的朋友
"Hello, I am writing to send my thoughts to a friend,
我们以后不会住在一起了
"who from now on I will no longer live with,
再也不能一起闲聊 也不能一起吃饭
"gossip with or eat meals with.
你是那种不仅我很喜欢
"You are the kind of person that not only me
也是任何认识你的人都会很喜欢的人
"but anyone who knows you will like you.
你说话的方式就想让人跟你做朋友
"The way you talk makes others want to be friends with you.
安慰人的方式也让人很舒服
"The way you comfort others feels so warm.
我们之前在同一个班级上了好几年课
"You and I were in the same class for a few years.
我以前总叫你♥爸♥爸
"I used to call you 'Dad.'"
死亡的那一刻就是永恒的幸福
THE MOMENT OF DEATH IS THAT OF ETERNAL HAPPINESS
请起身
Please rise.
亲爱的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 神明把我们带到这个世界上
Dear brothers and sisters, God brought us into this world,
当我们离开时 我们将回到他的身边
and it is Him whom we shall return to when we depart.
当棺材合上的时候 我们就知道
The closing of the casket reminds us
阮氏幸已经离开了尘世之所
that Teresa Nguyễn Thị Hạnh has departed from this worldly dwelling.
我们看向上帝并祈祷
We look to God and pray she will be
希望她会在天国跟上帝重聚
reunited with Him in His heavenly kingdom.
亲爱的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
My dear brothers and sisters,
在尘世中
in our earthly form,
我们在肉体和精神之间被撕扯
we are torn between our flesh and spirit.
我们的意志可能很坚定 但是我们的肉体却很软弱
The spirit may be willing but the flesh is weak.
我们知道幸的信念很坚定
I know Hạnh possessed a strong faith.
几年前的时候
I remember a few years ago,
她让我为她祈祷
she asked me to pray for her.
那时她怀着第一个孩子 已经有六个月的身孕
She was six months pregnant with her first child.
超声波检查后 医生说婴儿没有四肢
After the sonogram, the doctor said the baby had no limbs
建议她堕胎
and advised her to have an abortion.
她来的时候哭的很伤心
When she came to me, she was crying profusely.
她跟我说她已经准备好迎接这个孩子
She told me she was ready to welcome the baby
无论他会是什么样子
regardless of its condition.
这就是她的信念
That was the faith of Hạnh.
她的信念甚至可以和圣母玛利亚相媲美
A faith comparable to that of the Virgin Mary.
看哪 这就是主的仆人
"Behold, the Lord's servant.
希望主所言 成于我身
"May it be done to me according to your word."
洗洗手吧
Come, let me wash your hands.
我可以骑自行车吗
Can I ride the bicycle?
去试试吧
Go for it.
跳上来
Hop on.
可以吗
All good?
这只公鸡斗过几次鸡了
How many battles has this rooster fought?
这不是一只斗鸡
This is not a fighting rooster.
他只是一只用来做诱饵的公鸡
It's a bait rooster.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你看 它看起来像一只红原鸡
You see, it looks like a red junglefowl.
(一种生活在热带和亚♥热♥带森林中的野生鸡 被认为是家鸡的祖先)
白色的耳垂 单冠 彩色的羽毛
It has a white earlobe, a single comb, colorful feathers.
我们用它来引诱真正的红原鸡
We use it to lure other red junglefowl.
对了 幸的葬礼花了多少钱
By the way, how much did Hạnh's funeral cost?
保险只保了两百万盾
The procedural fee was two million.
灵车跟丧服还不包括在里面
The hearse and funeral clothing were not included in the hospital package.
一共得有1600万盾
It added up to 16 million.
帮我拿一下 我去拿钱
Hold it for me. I'll get the money.
阿忠
Trung!
怎么了
Yes?
让我帮你分担一下 我们平坦吧
Let's share the cost equally.
你已经帮了我很多了 这件事我自己可以的
You've already helped me a lot. I'll take care of this.
没关系
It's okay.
谭不在身边
Tâm isn't around.
我可以帮你的
Let me give you a hand.
好
Okay.
这是八百万盾
Here's eight million.
你今天下午有空吗
Are you free this afternoon?
我打算带阿涛去个地方
I'm planning to take Đạo out somewhere.
你还记得为幸准备裹尸布的老人吗
Do you remember the old man who prepared Hạnh's burial shroud?
那个留着白胡子的
The old man with a grey beard.
记不太清了
Not really.
我希望你能给他一些钱
I was hoping you could give him some money.
我给过 但是他拒绝了 他说我们就像是一家人一样
I tried to pay him but he refused, saying we're like family.
但是他不认识你 或许他能收下
You're a stranger, maybe he'll take it from you.
就帮我给他200万盾吧
Please give him two million on my behalf.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
刘先生
Mr. Lưu.
他年龄大了还是一个人住
He's old and alone.
他就靠这个赚钱了 但是他就是不肯收我的钱
He only has this shrouding job, but he wouldn't take my money.
阿涛
Đạo!
阿涛
Đạo!
你想喂鸡吗
Do you want to feed the chickens?
过来
Come here.
电影精选列表