because we dominate.
要怎么做
Say we do.
我们还剩下五千七的本钱
We still have the fifty-seven hundred left to do the top
来开♥发♥三种样式
three breeds.
我们擅长玩21点
We do dominate at blackjack.
没错
Yes,We do.
放开些
Lift off.
我们能行
Yes,we can.
操
Goddamn!
过来 给我兄弟来点儿法式鱼子酱
Come on.Get my man some French caviar,hun.
再来 来吧
Here we go again! Come on!
我才不怕
I'm not afraid.
不怕
I ain't afraid.
8点
Eights.
赢了
We got to.
来算算
Do the math!
这样好点
Oh,it's gonna' be good.
还要下注吗
Do it again?
两万四千元
Twenty-four thousand!
再加
Oh,do it again!
再加
Do it again!
全押了 宝贝
Put it all in,baby!
我们牌面不错
We're all good!
很好 他是6点
All right,he's got a Six!
不可思议
Unbelievable!
6点 宝贝
Six,baby
七千块
Seven thousand dollars.
16点之后来了张5点
Dealer's sitting on a sixteen,hits a five?
难以置信
It's unbelievable!
咋回事
What happened?
没油了
We out of gas? What?
我不能回家
I can't go home.
什么
What?
不回家 在解决这个问题之前
NO! Until I figure this out.
好吧
All right.
火险
Insurance fire.
火险
Insurance fire!
烧光所有手表
Let's just torch all of our watches.
有这个必要吗
Is that so wrong?
这是双赢
It's win-win!
纽金
Newkin.
纽什么
New what?
谁 纽金
Who? Newkin.
那个男的 你还记得吗
The guy,do you remember?
展会上遇到的男人说想把手表拿去电视上卖♥♥
The guy from the booth,said he'd put the watches on TV
然后给我们提成
and give us a percentage.
我不记得了 伙计
I don't know,man.
那个盗版大王
The knock-off king?
不
No.
盗版大王是啥意思
What do you mean,the knock-off king?
是的 伙计 旁边摊位的人都这么说
Yeah,man,all the guys in the next booth said that
那家伙在所有展会上晃荡
that guy lurches around all the trade shows to rip
然后就是为了偷走别人的点子
people's ideas off.
忘了他吧
Forget in
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck him!
不
No.
我不信
I doubt it.
他经营一家大公♥司♥
The guy runs a huge company.
在主要频道上有许多广♥告♥
He's got ads on major cable all the time.
天啊 想象一下他可以卖♥♥掉多少
God,imagine how many he could sell.
六千四百万狗主
Sixty-four million dog owners.
记得比恩的统计吗 他们中的五分之四
Remember Bean's stat,four out of five of them write their
将宠物的名字写在贺卡上
pet's names on greeting cards.
纽金可以打动这些人
Newkin can reach those people.
你知道吗 哥们
You know what,buddy?
这就是我们自己干的原因啊
That's the reason why we should do it on our own,
你懂我的吧
you know what I mean?
为什么要把利润分给那些混♥蛋♥
Why turn it over to some cheese dick and end up with
最后自己却一无所有 并且泥足深陷
nothing,man,and get railroaded?
没门
No way!
我不相信一个能把自己拳头都吃下去的家伙 好吗
I don't trust a guy that can eat his own fist,okay?
让我疯了得了
Call me crazy!
你看不出那是个贪得无厌的人吗
You see the chompers on that guy?
得了吧
Come on,man.
你想跟他合作 你认真的吗
You want to do business with him,seriously?
我想赚钱 萨姆
I'd like to do business,Sam.
所以我要这么做
That's what I'd like to do.
孩子们已经大到能记住这些了
You boys are old enough to remember this.
这是个覆盖所有时段的电视购物计划
This is one of the all time TV products.
鸟鸣时钟
The chirping bird clock.
能告诉我这些你卖♥♥了多少吗
How many of those did you sell,if I can ask?
老天
Oh,Jesus.
莫特
Mort?
我们在105天里卖♥♥了781260个
We sold,781,26O clocks in 105 days.
但是等等 应该还有下文
But wait,there's more!
其实我们没卖♥♥那么多 对吧
Come on!We didn't catch it,right?
我喜欢这些广♥告♥
I love those commercials,the guy...
我们为此自豪
Yeah,we're very proud of that.
这些数据只是个开始
Now,those numbers are just a start,
因为一旦你通过电视引发关注
because once you create interest in a product on TV
再去找销♥售♥市场就容易了
then you go for the after market.
零售
Retail.
我们现在跟西尔斯以及沃尔玛合作
We're sitting at the adult table with Sears and Wal-Mart.
马修 你听到了吗
At the adult table,Matthew,do you hear that?
跟西尔斯还有沃尔玛合作
With Sears and Wal-Mart.
恕我冒昧
if I may
你看 它是可动的 所以你确实能看到
You see,it's animated,so you can actually see
狗在做什么梦
what dogs dream about.
有数以百万计的爱狗人士 拉里
Millions of dog lovers out there,Larry.
我们的客户也是 那些老女人
Our customer,too,older female.
就像QVC
QVC?
在那能搭上一些养柯基或别的狗的
Come on,you get some has-been celebrity on there with their
过气名人
pet Corgi or something.
或许能有所作为
Could have a big upside.
你有多少种类
How many breeds you got?
目前就这一种
Well,right now it is just the one,
但是当我们与美国直击成为合作伙伴
but when we partner with AmeriDirect,
美国狗屋俱乐部前20名
the American Kennel Club top twenty.
好吧
All right.
如果让我们帮你们 我们负责投资全部的电视广♥告♥
If we pick you up,we fund all the TV ads.
我们处理库存管理
We handle inventory management,
零售分销
retail distribution.
好的
All right.
好
Okey
所以 问题是
So,question,yeah.
我们怎么分成
What's our cut?
如果让我们帮忙 一个未经市场检验的产品
If we pick you up,an untested product,
百分之四
four percent.
你干我之前要不要先吃点开胃菜
How about a little dinner before you fuck me?
哇
Wow!
太神奇了
Amazing!
未经检验的产品
Untested product?
你知不知道我们已经卖♥♥掉多少这样的手表了
Do you know how many of those watches we've sold?
你在电视上卖♥♥了多少
How many have you sold on TV?
我们可以卖♥♥到你产量的五十乃至百倍
Our volume is fifty,one hundred times anything you can
尤其是
possibly produce,especially with your
以你那可怜的有限财力
limited financial capability.
是吗
Oh,really?
你怎么知道我们那
And how do you know anything about our
有限财力的相关事宜的呢
limited financial capability?
我们调查了国际礼品公♥司♥
电影精选列表