戴夫 让我帮你做好准备
Okay,Dave,let me set the scene for you.
好的 你刚下班回家
All right. You just got home from work.
你回到家 然后直奔冰箱而去
You're heading in the house,and you head straight for the
打开冰箱门 然后
refrigerator,open the door,and...
哦耶
Oh,yeah!
该喝啤酒了
Time for a beer!
这次 唯一使你早上起床去上班的原因就是
This time...the only reason you go to work in the
你可以在晚上回家的时候好好喝啤酒
morning is to get to this moment with the beer at night.
没错 宝贝
Yeah,baby.
哦耶
Oh,yeah!
该喝啤酒了
Time for a beer!
就是它 很好
That's it. That's good.
酷
Cool.
你真让人吃惊
You're amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
试试在哦耶的时候加上一点窃笑声
Maybe try it with a chuckle on the 'Oh,yeah!'
没问题
Okay,sure.
再来一次 发声开瓶器
Take two,The Talking Beer Opener?
是的
YEP-
哦耶 该喝啤酒了
Oh,yeah! Time for a beer!
耶
Yeah!
你好
Hello?
喂 是我
Hi,it's me.
喂
Hey-
集装箱怎么样了
Any word on the container?
还被海关扣着
Yeah,they're still stuck in customs.
我明天就给航运公♥司♥打电♥话♥
I'll call the steamship company tomorrow.
我想不会迟过这几天
I don't imagine it'll be more than a couple of days.
还有 宣传♥单♥今晚就会出来 所以
Also,this flyer should go out tonight,so...
这一切真的发生了
It's really all happening.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah,it is.
听着 我必须挂了
Listen,I've got to go.
路易莎来了 所以
Louisa's here,so..
好的 再见
All right,bye.
马特 嗯
Matt? Uh-huh.
好吧
Well?
什么好吧
Well what?
你做了我让你做的事 拿回你的钱了吗
Did you do what I said and ask for your money back?
路易莎 你根本就没在听
Louisa,you don't listen!
我告诉过你 一切已经成为定局了
I told you,it's a done deal.
集装箱已经在长滩了
The container is in Long Beach,
而下星期我们就要去洛杉矶的礼品展销会
and next week we're introducing the opener
发布我们的啤酒开瓶器
at the L.A. Gift Expo.
你太天真了
You're so naive.
你对做生意知道些什么
What do you know about business?
那你刚开始搞房♥地♥产♥的时候又了解多少
What did you know about real estate when you started?
你瞎眼了
You're blind!
你和他在一起八年了 你得到了些什么
You've been with him eight years,and what do you have?
你最后一无所有了
You're going to end UP With nothing!
没有房♥子 没有工作 没有钱
No house,no job,no money!
一无所有
Nothing!
这是我的决定 不是马特也不是你的 是我的
This is my decision. Not Matt's,not yours. Mine.
你太顽固了
Stubborn!
这能让我们赚大钱
This is gonna' bring us some serious of money,you guys.
你♥他♥妈♥说得对
You're damn right.
什么是FU钱
What's FU money?
干♥你♥娘♥的钱
Fuck-you money.
那不应该是FY吗
Wouldn't that be FY?
FY 比恩(此处是财政年度之意,调侃会计比恩)
FY,Bean.
谁要抱抱
Who needs a hug?
来
Come here.
耶
Yeah!
184箱
One hundred and eighty-four cartons.
5000个开瓶器
Five thousand openers.
喔呼
WOO-hoo!!
什么是发声开瓶器
Hey,guys,what's a Talking Beer Opener?
请允许我的助手为您示范
Allow my assistant to demonstrate.
来自国际礼品公♥司♥
International Gifts presents.
它会说啥
What's it say?
发声开瓶器
The Talking Beer Opener.
哦耶
Oh,yeah!
该喝啤酒了
Time for a beer!
太有意思了 我从来没见过这样的东西
Oh,that's pretty good!I've never seen that before,man!
但是你们为什么不用男人的声音
But why didn't you guys use a man's voice like,
就像这样 哦耶 该喝啤酒了
"Oh,yeah! Time for a beer!'
真的吗
Yeah,really? Really??
哦也 该喝啤酒了
Oh,yeah! Time for a beer!
-哦也 该喝啤酒了 -狗屎
-Oh,yeah! Time for a beer! -Shit!
快检查
Checking them!
操他♥娘♥的♥
Damn it
快检查 快查查
Check them! Check them!
快检查
Check them!
去他妈的《鼠来宝》
Alvin and the fucking Chipmunks!
根本不能对他们松口气
Can't catch a break!
不 我全都测试过了 全是坏的
No,I tested them all. They're all bad!
听听
Listen to it!
哦耶 该喝啤酒了
Oh,yeah! Time for a beer!
怎么样
Okay?
我们该怎么办 周先生
So I mean,what are we gonna' do about this,Mr. Chow?
这样 你把次品都发回来
Well,you send the defective ones back,
我们全部检查一遍 看看问题出在哪儿
we'll check them out,see what the problem is.
不 不 绝对不行
No,no,absolutely not.
你现在就得把问题解决了
You fix the problem right now!
我现在就需要足够的样品和库存 为洛杉矶礼品展销会做准备
I need samples and stock available right away for the L.A. Gift Fair Show!
让我跟他说
Let me talk to him.
闭嘴
Shut up!
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
你必须去一趟
You got to get over there.
我帮你搞定护照
I can get you a pass.
来 让我们看看问题出在哪
Well,let's see what the problem is.
哦耶 该喝啤酒了
Oh yeah! Time for a beer!
我们可以在这里装一个黄金电阻器
We can put a gold resistor here,
稳定录音播放速度
stabilize the recording rate.
是的
Yes.
放置一个更大的喇叭
Put in a bigger speaker,right?
让声音更大
Make it louder.
很好 很好
Great,great.
你们多快可以完成 十打左右
How quickly can we get,say,ten dozen?
我们可以努力下
Well,we can work hard.
明天早上可以完成
Have it by tomorrow morning.
好极了
Great!
质量监控 发声测试
Quality control,sound testing,
万无一失
one hundred percent. No more problems.
好极了 太棒了 周先生
Fabulous. Excellent,Mr. Chow.
你需要支付剩下订单的空运费
We're going to need the rest of the order shipped air freight at your expense
这样我们才能在展会后有啤酒开瓶器库存
so we can have openers in the store right after the Expo.
邮费一般都是顾客自理
The customer always pays for the shipping.
没错 但是这是你的错 周先生
Yes,but this was your fault,Mr. Chow.
好吧 或许我们可以分摊
Well,maybe some air freight. We share the cost,yes?
告诉你 我的顾客越快拿到这些 你越快得到你的追加订单
I tell you,the sooner my customers get these,the sooner you get a reorder.
它说该喝青岛了耶
她们在说什么
What are they saying?
没错 该喝青岛啤酒了
'Yes! Time for Tsingtao!'
中国最有名的啤酒
China's most popular beer.
明白了
I see.
几点了
What time is it?
还有十分钟就中午了
Ten minutes to noon.
准备好了吗
You ready?
就是现在 我们上吧
This is it,here we go.
这就像有人说过的那样
It's like the guy said once,
任何分散在这个国家的东西最终都将汇集到洛杉矶
电影精选列表