一个真实的故事
第21届洛杉矶年度礼品展销会
发声开瓶器成为仅次于呼啦圈、飞盘和水枪发射器之后,排在第四的畅销新奇产品。在全球18个国家销量超过千万。
达拉斯·罗伯茨
杰瑞米·雷纳
阿耶莱特·祖蕾尔
发光体
现在你来选你喜欢的项圈
Yes,now,you pick out the collar.
你告诉我想要哪一个
You tell me which one you want.
哪一个
Which one?
好样的
Yes.
我不知道这里有没有我可以用到的
I don't know if there's anything here I could possibly use.
- 韦伯先生 - 是的
- Mr.Webber - yeah.
国际礼品公♥司♥的马特里德
Matt Reeder,International Gifts.
哦 对对
Oh,right,right.
你最近如何
Yeah,how are you doing?
不错
Good.
它今天不怎么想说话
He's not talking today.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以在后面的仓库等我一下吗
You know,why don't you wait back in the stockroom.
谢谢
Thank you.
有没有带绒毛的
Anything with fur?
很痛的样子
Ooh,that's gonna' hurt.
再来一杆
Mulligan?
他是这里的会员吗
Is he a member?
该死
Shit.
哎呦
Oops.
我有一个问题问你
I have a question for you.
作为这里的员工 你是不是可以常打高尔夫球
Being an employee here,do you get to play a lot of golf?
是的 这就是为什么我在这工作
Yeah,that's why I work here.
真的
Yeah?
你的差点是多少 (差点:高尔夫运动中给弱者增加的杆数)
What's your handicap?
六
Six.
我也是
Me,too
你开玩笑吧
No,really?
真的 好吧 是一扎
Yeah. Well,six-pack.
我是个厉害的酒豪
I'm a really good drinker.
太老套了
That's corny.
我知道 这很糟糕
I know,that's terrible.
我们找个时间一起去打球怎么样
What do you say we go hit some balls sometime?
我来开高尔夫球车
I'll drive the cart around.
然后看着你击球
I can watch your stroke.
辛达
Cinda.
普雷斯顿
Uhh,Preston.
你好
Hi.
你好 老兄
How are you,buddy?
你的笑容棒透了
You've got a great smile,man.
你绝对有位优秀的牙科规划师
You must have a good dental planner.
萨姆斯古乐
Sam Schooler.
你好
How are you?
好吧 你有些什么
So,what do you got?
韦伯先生 这款做梦狗手表的独特之处
Now,the unique feature of The Dreaming Dog Watch,
是它的可动动画
Mr. Webber,is the animation.
当秒针跳动的时候 你可以看见这只狗
As the seconds tick by,you can actually see what the dog
梦到些什么
is dreaming about.
哈
Huh!
出人意料
I'll be darned!
这主意真棒
It's clever.
是的
Yeah.
如果你注意看 会发现所有的动画
And if you look,you'll notice all the animation.
我们称它为沮丧的高尔夫球手手表
We call it The Frustrated Golfer's Watch.
当你打出一记小小的削球后
And you can see all the curse symbols after you get
可以看见所有的咒骂符号♥
a little back slice.
母狗
Slut!
你知道我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
我们都感同身受
We've all been there.
我知道我有
I know I have.
这已经定价了吧
It's priced right.
你有多少种
What rates you got?
我们现在只有这一款
It is just the one for the moment.
但是我们
But we are..
不 马特 假如你把他们的狗画在上面
Oh,no,you see,Matt,my customers would buy this
我的顾客会像疯了一样
watch like crazy,okay?
购买♥♥这类手表的好吗
Provided you had their dog on it.
等等
Oh,hold on.
你说我疯了 或许我是
Call me crazy,maybe it's just me,
难道你的高尔夫球会员们就不是了
but aren't all your members golfers?
是吗
Uhh,yeah.
而且他们都戴表 不是吗
And they all wear watches,don't they?
绝不是这种新奇的廉价表
Yeah,just not novelty watches.
明白了
Ahh,gotcha'.
更多像是劳力士那种
More of a Rolex crowd.
如果一位养着约克夏的女士
I mean,a lady with a Yorkie is not going to buy a
是不会去买♥♥虽然可爱却有一只拉布拉多在上面的表的
watch,as cute as it is,with a Lab on it.
我明白你的意思
Well,I know what you mean...
种类必须齐全 明白吗
You gotta' get all the breeds,all right?
就是这样
Yeah,see,I like to follow give
我希望满足顾客的需求
the customer what they want.
明白我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
我该走了
Yeah,I gotta' go.
小心点
Careful now.
它会跳起来
He jumps.
你想对我说这个质量不过关
You're going to tell me that this isn't quality?
这正是我想说的
That's exactly what I'm saying.
而且我还想对你说
And I'm also saying that you,you need to pick up
你该买♥♥本有关推销技巧的书
a book on salesmanship.
那本书是我写的 伙计
Yeah,well,I wrote that book,buddy!
嗨
Hi.
沃尔特 我发现你还在做这个
Walter,I see you're still at it.
第一次我甚至欺骗过州长
First time I ever double-crossed the governor.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
你介意我坐下来吗
Would you mind if I sat down?
那盏窗户里的灯
There's been a lamp burning in the window for
是专门为你点的
you honey,go ahead.
我早从那扇窗里跳出来很久了
Oh,I jumped out that window a long time ago.
你绞尽脑汁
You can hit your head against the wall,
走过无数弯路
try every angle,rack your brain,
然后有一天突然有了一个想法
and then one day out of the blue,you get an idea.
了不起的创意
The big idea.
那是你梦寐以求的
The one you've been waiting for.
成功的机会
A chance to win.
我上♥床♥睡觉了 亲爱的
I'm going to go to bed,honey.
明天一早六点就要飞
I've got a six o'clock flight.
和吉娜在一起令我竭尽全力想获得成功
Being with Gina made me want to do anything to win.
好的 谢谢你
Well,I can appreciate that,sir...
我不在这里
I'm not here!
但是我们的会计师已经忙疯了
...but our accountant has been super busy.
彼得曼先生
Mr. Bederman.
嗯
Uh-huh.
不 他在开会
No,he's in a meeting.
是的
Yes,sir.
好的
All right.
马特
Matt
它到了
It's here!
布兰达 你加薪了
Brenda,you get a raise.
-萨米 - 啥
-Sammy! - Huh?
就是它
Ooh,is that it?
是的
Yeah,Okay.
布兰达在哪
Where's Brenda?
布兰达 她在哪儿
Brenda? Where's she at?
帮我把电♥话♥保留住
Hold my calls!
好的
Okay.
现在 我一直想要卖♥♥出100万的东西
Now... I always wanted to sell a million of something.
让我们看看这个
电影精选列表