我只是想告诉你我给你寄了一张支票
I just wanted to let you know that I'm sending you a check
可以支付你信♥用♥卡♥的第一笔分期
for the first payment to your credit union.
如果你想谈谈 随时可以
And,well,when you feel like talking...I'll see you.
我一直用爱迪生的话激励自己
I kept telling myself something Edison said:
人们没有意识到当他们放弃的时候
'A lot of people don't realize how close
已经如此地接近成功
they are to success when they give up.'
混合起来
The combo,man.
子弹酒(鸡尾酒的一种)
The shooter.
所以以纽金的律师劝我们忘掉这个告终
So did Newkin's lawyer end up saying forget it?
是的
Yeah.
很有可能
Potentially.
就是老生常谈
I mean,it starts out the way 'Thank you so much
非常感谢您提醒我们这一点 但是
for bringing this to our attention,but...'
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
Go fuck yourself,right?
对
Right,
说晚安吧 萨米
Say good night,Sammy.
好球
Good shot,man.
你卖♥♥了一些拉兹男孩(美国顶尖功能沙发品牌)
You sell any LA-Z- BOYS lately?
我这个月面临失业危机
I am in danger of being employee of the month.
很好
That's good.
我讨厌这样的日子
Well,I'm asshole of the day.
我想我能够习惯这里的工作
I think I could get used to working there,
然后二十年后突然发现
and then wake up suddenly twenty years from now...
别说了
Oh,please stop talking about it,
简直要把我吓尿了
that scares the shit out of me.
我这可怜的一生
Am I gonna' end up some pathetic,
就这么孤独终老一事无成
lonely sixty-year-old framer?
哥们儿
Hey,guys.
要再来一杯吗
Like another one?
不会有事
Can't hurt.
好的
Okay.
加冰的马上来
Ice cold ones coming up.
哦耶
oh,yeah.
该喝啤酒了
It's time for a beer.
谢谢
Thank you,man.
我去把孩子安顿好
I'm gonna' go drop the kids off.
哦耶
oh,yeah.
该喝啤酒了
It's time for a beer.
是的
Yes.
别挂 周先生 我立刻去接收
Hold on,Mr. Chow,it's coming in right now.
好的
Okey
对
Right.
不要电池盒
No battery compartment.
这可能是个问题
That's gonna' be a problem.
我们需要空间装电路板
We need room for the circuit board.
它太重了
Well,it is too bulky.
我知道它很糟 但
Yeah,I know it looks bad,but...
找你的工程师来解决
Yeah,well,get your engineers on it,
如果可以的话 能简化下电路板吗
see if you can,I don't know,reduce the circuit board.
我们会尽力 我会给你发传真
We'll try. I'll send you a fax.
今晚可以吗
Okay. Tonight,yeah?
我们尽量
We'll try.
非常好 不要按钮
Excellent. And no buttons.
哦耶
Oh,yeah!
该喝啤酒了
Time for a beer!
嘿
Hey!
哪里着火啦
Where's the fire?
你还好吗
You all right?
我好得很
Yeah,I'm great.
天哪
Jesus,man!
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
什么 我们搞砸了生意
Yeah? We,together,have run our business into the ground,
我的老婆离开了我 我们干着狗屁的活儿
my wife left me,we're working shit jobs,
我们彻底破产了 而且现在人近中年
we're completely broke,and we're approaching middle age.
我们完全有理由沮丧 你说是不是
It's reason to be depressed,wouldn't you think?
我看起来很沮丧吗
Do I look depressed?
我不知道 我看起来沮丧吗
I don't know. Look! Do I look depressed?
这是个陷阱吗
Is this a trick question?
兄弟 我们有二十年的交情
Bro,we've been friends for twenty years.
我们同甘共苦渡过许多难关
We've been through a lot of shit.
但是我告诉你
But I'm telling you,man,we are on the verge
我们即将梦想成真
of living the dream!
听着
All right,look.
有萨米在 一切都会好起来的
Sammy's here,everything's gonna' be okay.
抱抱
Hugs?
你需要拥抱 -来吧 会好起来的 -不
You need hugs? -Come on,it's Okay. -No,you know
我不需要拥抱
I don't need a hug.
你知道我现在最需要什么
You know what I do need?
什么
What's that?
我需要啤酒
I need a beer.
我喜欢啤酒
I like beer.
你喜欢吗
Do you like beer?
我们去喝一杯
Let's have a beer.
为什么你不去拿点啤酒呢
Why don't you get us some beer.
好
Okey
好吧
All right.
我给你拿瓶啤酒
I'll get you a beer.
好极了
All right.
你看起来怪怪的
You're acting weird,man.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
你这儿连个开瓶器都没有
Oh,is there not an opener over there?
这太糟糕了
That's too bad.
我要昏倒了
I flaked.
你为什么不试试这个
Hey,why don't you try this.
你确定你还好吗
You sure you're all right,man?
你看起来像疯子一样
You seem crazy.
我觉得我得照看你一下
I feel like I should be concerned about you.
哦是的 我爱啤酒
Oh,yes! I like beer!
哦是的 我爱啤酒
Oh,yes! I like beer!
等等
Wait a minute.
你从哪儿弄到这个的
Where'd you get this?
你觉得是哪里呢
Where do you think?
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son a bitch.
多少钱
How much?
零售价6.95
Six ninety-five retail.
听起来棒透了
Well,it sounds amazing,man!
这是自动发声的
It's an automatic sound.
不需要按钮
There's no buttons.
但是最棒的地方是它可以让你吓一跳
But the best thing about it is it surprises you!
绝对吓一跳
It's a total surprise!
最少可以用多少次
What's the minimum?
5000次
Five thousand units.
该死
Oh,shit.
一个星期就能一抢而空
I can sell that in a week!
就是这个了
Bro,this is it!
就是它了
This is the one!
这个可以卖♥♥到连锁店
This is a chain store product!
它可以卖♥♥到任何地方
This goes everywhere,man!
我的上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
你知道吗
And hey,you know what?
这个小玩意儿
this little thing right here,
可以让吉娜回到你身边
this is gonna' get you Gina back,man.
有可能
Maybe.
如果我能回报她
If I can repay her.
我向你发誓
Oh,I promise you that.
我们必须在那卑鄙的混♥蛋♥纽金
We gotta' get this out before Newkin prick-ass
抢走它之前发布 没错吧
gets a hold of it,right?
纽金不会发现这个的
Oh,Newkin's not gonna' find out about this!
我们让它在洛杉矶的礼品展销会上亮相
We introduce it at the L.A. Gift Expo.
洛杉矶礼品展销会 对吧
L.A. Gift Show,right!
电影精选列表