Yeah,that was stupid
但是这个完全不同
but this is completely different.
天壤之别
It is night and day.
每家店进的狗手表都卖♥♥光了
Every store that bought the dog watch sold out!
需要增加款式赚更多钱
I need more breeds to get more accounts.
吉娜 行得通 相信我
Gina,this can work,trust me.
可以的
This can work.
只要说出任何卖♥♥不出去的原因
Say it doesn't sell for any reason.
你就答应去路易莎那儿工作吗
Would you promise to go to work for Louisa?
瞧 这是一个成品
Look,it's a proven product.
我们就是卖♥♥这些
We've sold these!
回答我 马特
Just answer the question,Matt.
说出任何原因 你就去给路易莎打工吗
Say it doesn't sell,would you go to work for Louisa?
你听说过运动员签第一份合同时
Look,you ever hear about what happens to pro
会发生什么吗
athletes when they sign their first contract?
那和这有啥关系
What's that got to do with anything?
突然有亲戚向你伸手
Suddenly,here comes the family with their hands
叫着给我 给我
out,'Gimme,gimme'.
如果让我去为你姐姐工作
I mean,that's how I'm going to feel
就给我这样的感觉
working for your sister.
你会习惯的
Well,you'd get over it!
我是个快乐的已婚妇女
Al,I'm a happily married woman.
不不不
No,no,no.
和我大姨子的又一次成功交流
Just what I needed,another success seminar
就是我所需要的
with my in-laws.
曾有人在酒吧告诉我 如果想知道上帝
A guy in a bar told me once,if you want to know what God
怎么看待钱的问题 就看看他都给了谁
thinks about money,look at who he gives it to.
爱你 你知道的
Al,I love you,you know that.
我能为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
绝对的
Absolutely.
马特 再来杯啤酒
Matt,another beer?
真的 好 不过先给我把名签了好不
Okay,true. Yeah. But first,get me that signature,Okay?
别和我妻子调情
Al,stop flirting with my wife.
我们有客人
We've got guests.
今天之内给我把名签了
Get me that signature today.
再见
Ciao.
上帝 我要喝一杯
Oh,God,I need a drink.
现在
Now,now,now!
马上就来 我准备好了一个
Coming right up. I've got one ready.
我很抱歉来这么晚
I'm so sorry I'm so late.
对不起
So sorry.
给 心肝儿
Here you go,my love.
谢谢
Oh,thank you.
怎么样
What do you think?
谢谢 你最好了
Thank you,you wonderful man.
早知道的
As long as you know.
我可好了
I'm good.
我很好
I'm good.
-很高兴见到你们 -你好
-So,it's so good to see you guys. -You are good.
马特 你要几分熟
So,Matt,what do you want? Medium rare?
上星期你收到我的信息了吗
Did you get my message last week?
是的 请
Yes,please.
我那时在博伊西和萨格拉门托
I was in Boise and Sacramento.
环球旅行
Oh,world traveler.
猜猜怎样
Well,guess what.
圣诞节前一个星期 你们两个和我们一起去 泰莱瑞德
The week before Christmas,you two are coming with us to telluride.
泰莱瑞德
Telluride.
是的
Yeah.
我们赢得了基金会的赠品
We won the winning donation.
在为红斑狼疮举♥行♥的慈善拍卖♥♥会上
At the Lupus Charity Auction.
第十四届
Fourteen grand,huh?
这是一种至今我还不了解的
For a disease,I still don't know
该死的疾病
what the hell it is.
但我们得以因此在山右边的四室公♥寓♥
But it got us a four bedroom condo right on the slopes
住了一个星期
for a week.
你在那儿滑雪 就在门前滑雪
Yeah,you ski right in,ski right out your front door.
我们赢得它后首先想到的就是你们
We thought of you guys the second we got it,huh?
是吗
Well?
我们可没钱去泰莱瑞德享受一个星期
There's no way we can afford Telluride for a week.
拜托 已经付过钱了
Oh,come on! It's all paid fort
可是滑雪 酒店
Yeah,but the skiing,the restaurants...
哦 要及时行乐 玩点不同的吧
Oh! Live a little,have some fun for a change.
你们不要再担心钱的问题
You guys have got to stop worrying about money.
生意如何了
So how's business?
会越来越好
Could be better,you know.
我有间办公室
I have an office and a desk could have
为你虚位以待
your name on it.
只要你想 任何时候都没问题
I mean,anytime you want,no pressure.
那里有可以湿润你的热岩按♥摩♥
There is a hot rock massage that'll make you wet,
我不是说汗水
and I don't mean sweat
你觉得呢
What do you think?
说真的 马特
Oh,seriously,Matt.
你知道我们怎么称呼房♥地♥产♥吗
Do you know what we call real estate?
抢地♥产♥
Steal estate!
不要再把你的钱浪费在房♥租上
Stop throwing your money away on rents.
你可以送我妹妹她一直想要的
Yeah,you can get my little sister the casita
小屋
she's always wanted.
还要酒吗
A little more wine?
你也要吗
You too,hun?
不 不 我够了
No,no,I'm good.
七千 这太疯狂了
Seven thousand,that's amazing!
她的信用社有一个以她的工资为基础的公式
Her credit union has a formula based on her salary.
很高兴她得到了贷款
Just be glad she got the loan she did.
但是七千 不 这太惊人了
But seven grand,that's...no,that's amazing.
别介意 我闭嘴
Never mind,I should shut up.
我们要开♥发♥三种以上 对吧
You know,it's three more breeds,right?
我们有拉布拉多
We have the Lab.
我们应该推出金毛 德牧
We should do the Retriever,the German Shepherd
比格犬
and the Beagle.
这比只有拉布拉多一种要好
It's better than one Lab.
这可不一定
But not really,man.
我推销过的每个对象要嘛都要最好卖♥♥的前十要嘛啥都不要 是吧
I mean,everybody I talk to wants the top ten or nothing, right?
他们不想激怒养拳师犬的人
They don't want to piss off the Boxer people,
养贵宾犬的人 等等等
the Poodle people,blah,blah.
我知道
I know.
兄弟 有就不错了对不对
Look,man,just be satisfied,all right?
这是好事啊
It's a good thing.
你知道我们最擅长什么吗
You know what we're good at?
最近倒不常干了
Lately not a whole lot.
玩会儿21点 我的朋友
A little bit of Bj my friend.
现在就去定位子
Now,let's head to that reservation.
不 听着 不 听我说 听我说
No,listen. No,listen to me,listen to me.
我们要开♥发♥三种对吧
Okay,look,we want to do three breeds,right?
每种一千九百元 一共就要五千七百元
That's nineteen hundred each,that's fifty-seven hundred.
我们有一千三可以拿来赌一把
We have thirteen hundred to play with,right?
我们可以用手上的钱玩几手
Now,we hit a few hands we have.
如果算上这些和这些
What is this and this?
还有一摞黑色筹码
That's a stack o' black,Okay?
都押进来 我们现在有多少 牛仔
You pull that in,what do we got here,cowboy?
那是储备金
That's a nest egg!
这可是一万两千美元
That's twelve grand!
这可是畅销前十啊 我的朋友
That's the top ten breeds,my friend!
这可是走出店门时口袋里有十二万
That is the difference between walking out of a store with an
而不是三万六的区别啊
order for ten dozen instead of... Three dozen.
但吉娜给我们所有的钱
But Gina,she gave us that money,all of that money,
是为了手表
for watches.
是的 但她希望我们为投资做储备
Yes,but she would want us to protect this investment,
不是吗
wouldn't she?
这方面来说
Okay,look at it this way.
我们即使输掉那绝不会输的一千三百美元
We lose that thirteen hundred dollars,which we won't,
也仍占有优势
电影精选列表