I would've thought someone like you would do
在基本安全问题上会做的更好
a much better job of frankly basic security questions.
你知道个屁 -我知道
You don't know shit. - I do.
我看见了
I've seen it.
很公平 你有钱了
I mean, fair play, you've got money.
你比她口中所说的还要糟糕
You're so much worse since she made you out to be.
你孤独吗
Are you lonely?
是这样吗
Is that it?
我想知道你是怎么进屋的
I wondered how you got into the house.
想想都让人害怕
Thought it was pretty fucking creepy.
你是查了她所有的购买♥♥记录 还是只查了大件物品
Do you track all of her purchases or just the big ones?
你做这些真的是因为
Are you really doing this because
你没有自己的朋友吗
you don't have any friends of your own?
你只能用我女朋友的账号♥
You have to use my girlfriend's account
来感受被人喜欢的感觉
so that you can feel what, liked?
你监视她多久了
How long have you been keeping tabs on her?
那不过是另一种神经病 瑞安
That's some next level psycho shit, Ryan.
她在哪
Where is she?
我现在就报♥警♥
I'll call the police right now.
跟他们说什么
And tell them what?
说你打了一个女人 还心血来潮把她绑起来
That you beat a woman and tied her up on a whim?
说她带走了你的女朋友吗
That she what, took your girlfriend?
你还没明白吗
Do you not get it?
我有一切证据
I've got everything.
麦迪逊给我看了信息
Madison showed me the messages.
她说你打过她好几次
She said that you hit her several times.
是你发的
You sent those.
你认为他们会相信谁
Who do you think they're gonna believe?
我想你现在进退两难
I think you've got yourself in a little corner here.
绑住一个女人
Tying up a woman.
我想会留下挫伤
I think this is gonna bruise.
你对我女朋友做了什么
What did you do with my girlfriend?
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything,
但我能带你去找她
but I can take you to her.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
喂
Oi!
就在这边
It's just up here.
什么……
What--
大家好
Hi, guys.
我只想说 我一直知道瑞安掠夺成性
I just want to say that I always knew Ryan was a predator.
我从没相信过他
I never trusted him.
……很不幸通知你 我们将终止所有后续合同
这件事我藏在心里很久了 我想我必须说出来
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch.