What?
醒醒
Wake up.
早上好
Morning.
昨晚真棒
Quite the night.
我们应该马上出发
We should probably get going soon.
时间不多
Don't have a ton of time.
离你的渡船离开还有一个小时
We've got like an hour left before your ferry leaves.
真舍不得你走
It sucks you have to go.
是
Yeah.
注意安全
Get home safe.
你也是
You too.
瑞安
Ryan?
嘿 麦迪逊是吗
Hey, Madison, right?
有人一直在假扮你
Someone else was pretending to be you the whole time.
是的 对不起
Yes. I'm sorry.
是我朋友西昂
It was my friend Theon.
我晕过去了
I was passed out.
我们这么晚才出来
I mean, we went out so late.
我猜他觉得给我账号♥里的
I guess he thought it'd be funny
女生发消息很好玩
to message girls on my account.
很好 我还以为你是个白♥痴♥
Well good, 'cause I thought you were complete idiot.
是 但你还是出来了
Yeah, you still came out.
也许傻傻的人有一种魅力
Maybe there's some charm to someone who's kind of stupid.
人畜无害 对吧
Harmless, right?
对
Yeah.
或许比起有所隐瞒的人
Maybe I can trust that more than someone
我更相信这种人
who's got something to hide.
有你不擅长的游戏吗
Is there any game you're not good at?
再比一次
Rematch?
笑一笑
Smile.
熊也笑一笑
And the bear.
拍的真不错
That's actually really nice.
你的语气为何这么惊讶
Why do you sound surprised?
我发给你
I'll text it to you.
你很少发照片 是吗
So you don't really post that much, do you?
额 谢谢夸奖
Um, thank you?
不 我只是说 如果你拍了那张照片
No, I just mean, you know, if you took that photo,
选择一些合适的标签
used a couple of proper hashtags,
我觉得你能吸引一大批粉丝
I think you could tap into a pretty huge following.
那张照片
That photo.
我想大家会觉得你令人耳目一新
I think people would find you refreshing.
我是这么想的
I do.
我不知道 听起来像工作
I don't know, sounds like work.
可以赚很多钱
Could be a lot of money.
我说真的
I'm serious.
你知道吗
You know what?
我能帮忙
I could help.
这是想再约我的套路吗
Is this just some ploy to see me again?
是的
Yes.
被你猜到了
You got me.
让我再看看那张照片
Let me see that photo again.
我女朋友住在这里
My girlfriend is staying here.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
上帝保佑 年轻人 谁伤了你的心
Good lord young man, who broke your heart?
给这个可怜人再来一杯
Another drink for this poor soul.
为什么不和鲁伯特叔叔聊聊她呢
So, why not tell Uncle Rupert all about her?
相信我 你不会离婚三次
Believe me, you don't get divorced three times
还注意不到这种表情
and not get to notice a, a certain look.
你见过这个女孩吗
You haven't seen this girl, have you?
可能见过
I might have.
过段时间 她们看起来都一个样子
I mean after a while they all start looking a bit the same.
这里不缺女人
There's no shortage of women around here.
抱歉
Sorry.
几周前有人闯入她的房♥间
Her room was broken into a few weeks ago.
我只是不明白她为什么会回来
I just can't see why she would come back.
不 我确实记得她
No, I do remember.
显然她很大惊小怪
Yeah, she made quite a fuss apparently.
第二天就走了
Left the next day.
从此再没见过她们
Haven't seen them since.
她们
Them?
对 她和一个胎记女在一起
Yes, she was with a girl with a birth mark.
很显然她前几天来过这里
Apparently she was here a few days ago.
没有
No.
这照片是昨天发的
This was posted yesterday.
不可能 你看 天上一片云都没有
No way, look, not a cloud in the sky.
我们现在是雨季
We're in the rainy season now.
几周以来第一天放晴
First sunny day we've had for weeks.
那家伙是谁
Who's the fellow?
瑞安
Ryan?
现在几点了
What time is it?
你上次和麦迪逊聊天是什么时候
When did you last speak to Madison?
大概一周前
Maybe a week ago.
是视频聊天吗
Video chat, did you video chat?
等等 你在哪里
Wait, where are you?
你不是吧
No, you didn't.
瑞安 我们有段时间没视频聊天了
Ryan, we have not video chatted in a while.
只是发消息 出什么事了
Just text what's going on.
我和麦迪逊说过话 但我没有见过她
I've spoken to Madison but I haven't seen her.
似乎没人见过她
It kind of seems like no one has.
是因为她发的动态吗
Is this about her post?
你真的相信
I mean, do you really believe
“人生新欢”这种鬼话吗
that "new love of my life" bullshit?
她都没告诉我她遇到了新男人
She didn't even tell me she met a guy.
她从没提过他
She never mentioned him.
她遇到可爱的男人肯定会告诉我的
She definitely would've told me about a cute guy she had met.
我要挂了
I have to go.
瑞安 你可以比麦迪逊做得更好
Ryan, you can do a whole lot better than Madison.
大家好 我在大佛像这里
Hey guys, I'm here at the Big Buddha.
真是不可思议
It's incredible.
我过来拜拜
I came to pay my respects.
大家好 我在大佛像这里
Hey guys, I'm here at the Big Buddha.
真是不可思议
It's incredible.
我过来拜拜
I came to pay my respects.
大家好 我在大佛像这里
Hey guys, I'm here at the Big Buddha.
真是不可思议
It's incredible.
我过来拜拜
I came to pay my respects.
大家好 我在大佛像这里
Hey guys, I'm here at the Big Buddha.
真是不可思议
It's incredible.
我过来拜……
I came to pay my re--
你知道我已经晕过好几次了
You know I've blacked out a couple of times.
我喝了酒 事情就发生了
I drink, so it happens.
但我不会忘记做♥爱♥
But I never forget a shag.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
天啊
Oh my god.
她在哪
Where is she?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你别再演了
You can drop the act.
CW把我带到了这个神奇的岛屿
"CW brought me to this wonderful island.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
"There's no phone service here.
我一般讨厌这样 但感觉很自♥由♥
"Normally I'd hate this, but it feels so freeing.
我几乎不想回去
"I almost don't want to go back."
我起初以为你做这些
You know, at first I thought you were doing this
只是为了利用她
just to take advantage of her.
你想用她的房♥子
You want to use her house?
这房♥子很不错
It's a nice house.
用她的东西
Use her stuff.
但这不是你的目的 对吧
But that's not what this is about, is it?
说实话 我很震惊
And honestly, I'm appalled.
我本以为像你这样的人