我听说那会让人兴奋不已
I've actually heard it's almost euphoric.
我猜
I had to guess,
你最多能坚持三四天
I'd say you'll last maybe three, four days at the most.
你会慢慢失去生气
You'll slowly fade into obscurity
就像其他女孩一样
and like all the other girls,
没人会来找你
no one's gonna come looking for you.
你将不复存在 逐渐腐烂
You'll cease to exist, gradually rotting away
被沙蟹啃得只剩骨头
as the sand crabs eat your flesh.
我喜欢这个故事
I like that.
但你知道你的邪恶计划
But you know there is one fatal flaw
有一个致命缺陷
to your diabolical plan.
大家会注意到我失踪了
People would notice I'm gone.
你卖♥♥产品给小女孩
You sell products to little girls.
你真的以为他们会来找你吗
Do you really think they'd come looking for you?
如果我接管了你的账号♥ 肯定没人察觉
I bet if I took over your account, no one would notice.
说真的 那会是种解脱
Honestly, that would be a relief.
但我肯定他们会注意到的
But I'm pretty sure they'd notice.
而且 我认为你讨厌社交媒体
Besides, I thought you hated social media.
这让你开心吗
Does it make you happy?
这让我不会感到孤独
Doesn't make me feel alone.
但没人真正在乎
But nobody actually cares.
你想当然地认为别人应该关注你
You feel entitled to thinking that people should follow you,
让你相信
which makes you believe
你就是宇宙的中心
that you're the center of the universe.
故事的主角 但没有人是
The star of the story, but no one is.
在我的故事里 我们就是主角
Oh, we are 100% in my story.
《夺 命 网 红》
现在一切都好多了
Everything is so much better now
我打算留下来
that I've decided to stay.
泰国真的很适合我
Thailand really speaks to me.
这是个富饶 充满生机的国家
It's such a rich, vibrant country.
有时候你只是不知道一个新地方能带给你什么
Sometimes you just don't know what a new place has to offer.
你知道 每天的感觉都不一样
You know, every day feels so different.
我喜欢早上五点半起床
I like to get up around 5:30 AM.
我一天之内就能完成很多事
I'm able to get so much done right off the top of the day.
我一直是个早起的人
I've always been a morning person.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Early bird gets the worm.
我会在家快速做好早餐
For breakfast, I tend to just make something quick at home,
快速开始一天
a quick start to the day.
我喜欢给工作开个好头
I like to get a good head start on work right away;
邮件 赞助商
emails, sponsors.
我通常会花一个小时来处理这些
I'll usually spend about an hour doing this.
我想帮忙 你简直不可理喻
你不能一辈子留在那里
这里有一堆人想见你 快回复我
我很乐意好好谈谈
但如果你想玩沉默游戏
那就太幼稚了
我♥干♥嘛要在意 你玩去吧
我总是想回复我的粉丝
I always try to respond to my fans.
如果你听之任之 生活就会惊喜不断
If you let it, life can be one surprise after another.
你只需放下期待
You just have to let go of your expectations.
我认为最重要的事就是找到
I think the most important thing is to find
你一天中能真正活在当下的部分
the part of your day where you can be really present.
经常有很多干扰
Often there's so many distractions,
也有很多事情可以做
so many things you can do.
但你每天都有选择
But every day you get a choice.
给自己找不自在
Putting yourself into situations that make you uncomfortable
就是提升自己最好的方法
is the best way to become a better person.
我相信的另一件事就是
Another thing I stand by is I believe a healthy
工作和生活的良性平衡是幸福的关键
a healthy work life balance is the key to living well.
每个人都需要属于自己的时间
Everyone needs time for themselves.
为了让世界更美好 你能做的最重要的事
Being authentic is the most important thing you can do
就是真实可靠
to make a better world.
摆脱西方生活的艰辛
Getting out of the grind of Western life
让我看到了生活的本质
has really opened up my eyes to what living can be.
就像长久以来第一次有所体会
It feels like for the first time in a long while,
我终于开心地做我自己了
I'm finally happy just being me.
大家好 我在大佛像这里
Hey guys, I'm at the Big Buddha.
真是不可思议
It's incredible.
我过来拜拜
I came to pay respects.
大家好 我在大佛像这里
Hey guys, I'm at the Big Buddha.
真是不可思议
It's incredible.
我过来拜拜
I came to pay my respects.
到目前为止 一切都很完美
So far, it's been practically perfect.
再次感谢大家的支持
Thanks again for all the support.
我在想能不能找人谈谈提高我的
I was wondering if I could talk to someone about increasing
信用额度 -当然可以
my credit limit. - Yeah, of course.
稍等片刻
Hold for one second.
我决定暂时放下社交媒体
I've decided to take a break from social media.
我们有时都需要休息
We all need a break sometimes.
我不确定何时回来
Not sure when I'll be back,
但感谢你们一直陪伴我
but wanted to thank you all for being there for me.
爱你们哟
I love you all.
那是假货
It's a fake.
什么
What?
那是假货
It's a fake.
我知道这条路上有家店卖♥♥真玉
I know a place down the road that has real jade
价格会更实惠
and it'll be a better price.
不用 我知道 不是我要
No, I know, it's not for me.
是给我妹妹的
It's just some bullshit for my sister.
她看不出区别
She won't know the difference.
谢谢了
Thanks.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我昨天在商店看到你
I saw you at the store yesterday
现在又在酒店碰到
and now you're at my hotel.
对 在商店见过
Right, from the shop.
没关系
It's alright.
昨天我反应过来我为什么认识你
Yesterday I realized why I totally know who you are.
因为我关注了你 而且我是你的大粉丝
It's because I follow you and I'm such a huge fan
我觉得自己很蠢
and I felt like an idiot
因为你肯定能在这些地方
because of course you know how to deal with these places
应付自如
and those things.
这可能是你一直在做的事
That's probably something that you do all the time.
我并不想冒犯你
And the last thing I wanted to do was offend you.
我不知道为什么会认为你需要帮助
I don't know why I thought you needed help.
现在我又在酒吧找你搭话
And now I'm here at the bar and I come up to you
说着愚蠢的笑话
and I say this stupid joke, and...
抱歉
Sorry.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good evening.
你关注我了
You follow me?
我男朋友本该在这陪我的
My boyfriend was supposed to be here with me.
我们计划好了整个旅行
We had this whole trip planned,
但他临时变卦了 我们不能取消
but he bailed the last minute and so we couldn't cancel
所以他让我一个人来
and he convinced me to go alone.
我总是对我的姐♥妹♥们♥说
Well, what I always say to my team of girls is,
为了成长 你必须学会独♥立♥
in order to grow you have to be able to thrive on your own.
你说得对
You're right.
我觉得你旅行的方式一直很酷
I just, I think it's so cool how you travel all the time.
我永远都做不到
I could never do that.
你当然能做到
Of course you could.
我也花了点时间
I mean it took me a little bit,
但人人都能做到
but anyone can do it.
在这里真的很难认识人
Just, it's really hard to meet people here.
我们预订了这间大别♥墅♥
We have this huge villa booked
在岛上俯瞰大海
overlooking the ocean down on the islands.
一个人在那里感觉怪怪的
Just, it felt weird being there alone,
所以我来人多的地方
so I came here to be around more people.
看看我的下场
Look where that got me.
这地方有多大
How big is this place?
毫无疑问 对一个人来说大过头了
Way too big for just one person, that's for sure.
好的 让我看看
Okay, let me see.
你意下如何
What do you think?