什么
What?
要不要帽子
Hat no hat?
肯定要帽子
Definitely hat.
肯定要帽子
Definitely hat.
她说肯定要帽子
Definitely hat, she says.
好 让我看看
Okay, let me take a look.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
太棒了
That's great, oh, that's great.
拍得真可爱
These are cute.
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
再来几张
Let's do a few more.
我喜欢这张
Oh, I love this one.
你说的真对 戴帽子好看多了
You were so right, the hat totally works.
照片很好看
These are so great.
你真是天生丽质
You're such a natural.
天啊 别说了
Oh my God, stop it.
你嘴太甜了
You're too sweet.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
我完全忘了
I completely forgot.
我得离开一下
I'm gonna have to bail for a bit.
赞助商在过去的几天
The sponsor has been hounding me to go for dinner
一直缠着我去吃晚饭 我答应他
over the past couple days and I promised
在出去之前 我会看看他们的一些产品
I would check out some of their products before we went out.
噢
Oh.
如果可以 我很想带你去
Well, I would totally bring you if I could,
但你知道这种场合
but you know how these ones are.
哦 不用 没关系的
Oh no, no, it's totally fine.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但听着 有个地方
But listen, there's this place
我很想带你去看看
that I've been dying to show you.
所以我先去见那些人
So let me meet up with these guys
等忙完后我就打给你 好吗
and I'll call you when I'm done, okay?
行 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
我去打扮一下
Put on something nice.
杰西卡
Jessica!
谁的摩托
Whose bike?
地方不错
Nice place.
这些是什么
What's all this?
可能你男朋友最后还是来了
Maybe your boyfriend showed up after all.
你回来了
You made it.
嗨
Hi.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是麦迪逊的男朋友
I'm Madison's boyfriend.
瑞安
Ryan.
我记得你说这里只有你一个
I thought you said it was just you here.
之前是
It was.
我跟我朋友说我不在的时候 她可以来住
I told my friend she could stay here while I was gone.
她跟我说她和你分手了
She told me she broke up with you.
是的 听起来是麦迪逊说的
Yeah, that sounds like Madison.
我去找我的房♥间
I'm gonna go find my room.
她没告诉我会来访客
She didn't tell me we would have any visitors.
希望你看到个惊喜
Hope you see a surprise.
你知道 麦迪逊从没跟我提过
You know, Madison never mentioned to me
还有其他人住在这
that someone was staying here.
这地方在她名下
This place is under her name.
她坚持邀请的
She insisted on it.
我以为她会说一声
I just would've thought she'd mention it.
这地方基本上是我在付钱
I mean, I'm essentially paying for this place.
一切还好吧
Is everything good?
是的
Yeah.
很明显这不是我所期待的夜晚
Well, this obviously isn't how I saw my night panning out.
你们看起来很可爱
You guys seem lovely.
请享用
Enjoy the food I guess.
如果你找到麦迪逊就告诉我
And let me know if you get hold of Madison.
我去住麦迪逊的房♥间
Guess I'll take Madison's room.
饿了吗
Hungry?
哦 你看是谁打来的
Oh, look who it is, huh?
哟 麦迪逊 终于有消息了
Yo, Madison, finally.
你在我的住处
You're at my place.
是的
Yeah, I am.
你在哪
Where are you?
我计划有变
I changed plans.
你得离开
You need to leave.
你听起来不太好
You don't sound so good.
你在徒增不必要的麻烦
You're making this more difficult than it needs to be.
我说过我们分手了
I told you we broke up.
拜托
Come on.
你都不是真心的
You don't really mean that.
你怎么找到我的住处的
How did you find out where I live?
我可以做弥补
I can make it up to you.
麦迪逊
Mads.
你得离开 我们结束了
You need to leave, it's over.
我不会在电♥话♥上分手的
I'm not doing this over the phone.
如果你有话讲 就当面和我说
If you've got something to say, you can say it to my face.
好吗
Okay?
她很快回来
She'll be back soon.
我准备好出发了
I'm ready to go.
要来吗
Coming?
你觉得我们能推迟一下吗
Do you think we could push a little later?
我还有点事
I've just got this...
我会去
I'll go.
我在岛上呆过一个夏天
Yeah, I spent a summer on the island
所以我知道一些不错的地方
so I know some cool spots.
太好了
Great.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你知道 事情可以等等
You know this can wait.
行 -好吧
All right. - Okay.
哇哦
Wow.
把镜头往这边歪一点
Tilt the camera a little this way.
我觉得这边的光线更好
Just think the sun's gonna hit me better here.
很好
Nice.
她是怎么回事
So what's her deal?
你们认识多久了
How long have you two known each other?
就几天
A few days ago.
食物还要多久才好
How much longer for the food?
了解麦迪逊的人都知道
Anyone who knows Madison
她不会邀请陌生人
knows that she wouldn't invite some
和她一起住
stranger to come and live with her.
她说这是她的地方
Said it was her place.
一切都说不通
Nothing makes sense, you know?
有人闯入麦迪逊的房♥间
Madison's room got broken into
偷走了她的东西
and all of her shit got taken.
她的护照 所有东西
Her passport, everything.
事情很蹊跷
It's just weird, you know?
前一分钟她还急着想回家 接下来……
One minute she can't wait to come home and the next...
吃的来咯
Food's here!
我开始明白麦迪逊为什么想留下来了
I'm starting to see why Madison wanted to stay.
你们之间发生了什么
What happened between you two?
老实说
Honestly--
我们应该在天黑前动身
We should probably get a move on before we lose sunlight.
下山要困难得多
It'll be a lot harder to climb down.
对 我们应该确保自己的房♥间不被人闯入
Yeah, we should make sure our rooms weren't broken into.
这种事情多到能惊掉你的下巴
You'd be surprised how often that happens here.
你们要来吗
You guys coming?
【麦迪逊1】杰西卡想给你发条信息
嗨
Hi.
你要走