也会起起落落
It has its ups and downs.
这要趁热吃
It's better hot.
好 我迫不及待了
Yeah, I can't wait.
你从来没给食物拍过照吗
You've never taken a picture of your food?
我通常更喜欢吃它
I usually prefer to eat it.
天啊
Oh my god.
这是你在这里能吃到的
It's the closest thing you can get
最接近家常菜的食物
to a home cooked meal around here.
瑞安最会找这种地方
This is the kind of place Ryan would find.
所以他现在为什么没在这陪你
So why isn't he here with you now?
我不知道 他以前很可爱
I don't know, he was cute.
我喝得好醉
Ugh, I am too drunk.
你没事吧
You all good?
没事
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
真希望早点遇见你
I wish I met you sooner.
哈喽
Hello?
报告都提交了 我会留意的
The report's all filed now and I'll keep a lookout,
但你知道观光警♥察♥
but you know tourist police.
他们也办不了什么事
There's not a whole lot they can do.
我完全看不懂啊
I don't understand any of this.
都是常规问题
It's the usual.
名 姓 母亲的娘家姓
First name, last name, mother's maiden name.
我们会加快处理 最多需要两周
We'll expedite it, it takes like two weeks at the most.
两周
Two weeks?
你得去趟曼谷
You are gonna have to travel up to Bangkok
到大使♥馆♥拿你的新护照
to pick up your new passport from the embassy.
我这么说会不会很糟
Is it awful for me to say that
我讨厌在这里多呆两个星期
I hate the idea of being stuck here two more weeks?
你不是非得在这里
You don't have to be here.
你可以来和我一起住
You can come crash with me.
我带你到处玩
I'll show you around.
不了 我不能麻烦你
No, I couldn't put you out.
嘿 没关系的
Hey, it's gonna be fine.
这里填名字
First name right here.
嘿 我在整理一些东西
Hey, I'm just getting a few things sorted here.
你怎么样
How's it going?
还不错
Yeah, good.
只是太忙了 感觉要被淹死一样
Just been so busy, feel like I'm drowning.
很好
Nice.
你的航♥班♥是七点到 对吧
Your flight gets in at 7:00, right?
听着
So listen, just--
因为我一大早要去拍摄
'Cause I've got a shoot earlier in the morning,
所以我可能需要用你的车
so I might need you to take your car.
可以吗
Is that all right?
瑞安
Ryan.
怎么了
What?
我坐不上航♥班♥了
I'm not gonna make my flight.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
有人闯入了我的房♥间
Someone broke into my room.
我没听懂
I'm not following.
我的护照被偷了
My passport was stolen.
没关系 我会办一个临时的
It's fine, I'm getting a temporary one.
只是需要等两周
It just could take a couple weeks.
但你周一要拍摄
You have a shoot on Monday.
我又不是故意的
I'm not doing this on purpose.
这真是……
This is so...
真是什么
What?
真是你的作风
So you.
你知道 是你想让我来这的
You know, you're the one who wanted me to be here.
我让你去一周 然后你自己打算待两周
For a week and then you decided you wanted to stay
现在你还要待多久
for two and now how long is this gonna be?
你为什么不告诉我
Why don't you just talk me through
目前发生了什么
what's happened so far?
你去过大使♥馆♥吗
Have you been to the embassy?
我没有打给你……
I didn't call to have you--
我只是想知道你怎么会让这种事发生
I'm just trying to understand how you've let this happen.
不是我让其发生的
I didn't let this happen.
我不明白你为什么不高兴
I don't understand why you're getting upset.
我想帮忙
I'm trying to help.
我过去几周一直在想这事
You know, I've been thinking about how to say this
要如何开口
for the last few weeks.
我想我们还是分手吧
I think we need to break up.
你要不先冷静下 明早再打给我
Why don't you call me again in the morning when you've calmed down?
麦迪……
Mads--
计划有变
Change of plans.
看来我会在这里多呆一段时间
Looks like I'll be staying here for a while longer.
我知道你们有些人想看我接下来的
I know some of you wanted to see the next phase
欧洲冒险 但必须先等等
of the adventure in Europe, but that will have to wait.
我交了个新朋友
I made a new friend.
我们要去探索这个国度
We're going to explore the country.
嘿
Hey.
这是合法住♥宅♥
This place is legit.
你为什么要离开
Why would you ever leave?
住在丛林里很难见到人
You don't meet people holed up in the jungle.
你请自便
Just make yourself at home.
我查了一些东西
So I was looking a few things up
我对明天的安排有些想法
and I have some ideas for what we should do tomorrow.
实际上我明天准备了个惊喜
I actually have a surprise for tomorrow.
惊喜
Surprise?
你会知道的
You'll see.
你有自己的船
You have your own boat?
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
看看我们今早有什么
Look at what we have this morning.
嘿
Hey!
等我们到了再拍吧
Just wait 'till we get there.
还有多远
How much longer?
你怎么发现这里的
How did you find this place?
我经常出海
I spent a lot of time in the ocean.
在我小时候 我爸爸有一艘帆船
My dad had a sailboat when I was growing up,
所以我很早就学会了航海
So I learned how to navigate when I was young.
我一直想找个逃避的地方
Just always wanted a place to get away to
把麻烦抛在身后 重新振作
and leave my dirt behind, refresh.
你终于时来运转了
You finally got a break.
我刚意识到我大概
I just realized I haven't been
有十年没有坐在火堆旁了
in front of a fire in like a decade.
上次还是当女童子军时
It was in girl scouts.
我们经常坐在一起讲恐怖故事
We used to sit around telling scary stories.
有一个女孩 我忘了她叫什么
There was this one girl, forget her name.
她经常说最黑暗的故事
She used to tell the darkest shit.
她也许会认为你带我来
She'd probably think you brought me
是为了在这里杀了我
all this way to kill me out here.
茫茫大海之中
Middle of the ocean.
没人会听到你的尖叫
No one can hear you scream.
不 我不会杀你
No, I'm not gonna kill you.
那真是令人失望
Well, that is disappointing,
但我会把你丢在这儿
But I am going to leave you here.
首先你会独自醒来
First you'll wake up alone.
然后意识到我离开了
You'll realize I'm gone.
你会检查手♥机♥ 但手♥机♥在这里没有用
You'll check your phone but it's useless out here,
所以毫无帮助
so that won't help.
没有航运公♥司♥经过这里
No shipping lines out here.
最近的陆地也在几英里之外
And the closest land is miles away.
你会开始寻找食物
You'll start to look for food.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
有趣的是 你周围都是水
It's funny, you're surrounded by all this water.
却一滴也不能喝
You can't drink any of it,
所以你会变得非常渴
so you'll start to get really thirsty.
你觉得这很痛苦
You think it'd be painful,
但过段时间 你会开始产生幻觉
but after a while you just start seeing things.