You're leaving.
你回来了
You're back.
我想我们都受不了和瑞安饮酒作乐
I guess neither of us could stand partying with Ryan, huh?
我找了家酒店
I found a hotel.
这么晚去吗
This late at night?
我只是不想再麻烦你了
I just didn't wanna put you out anymore.
但感谢你做的一切
But thanks for everything.
我能送你 -不用
I can drop you off. - No, no.
我叫了出租车
I have a taxi.
我进来时看到了
I saw that on my way in.
我帮你付了钱
I paid him for you.
我以为他没收到钱
I just thought he didn't get his money.
我叫他等着我
I told him to wait for me.
你知道吗
You know what?
没关系
It's okay.
我能再叫一辆 没事的
I'll call another one, it's fine, really.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something?
听着 我不想多说
Look, I don't wanna get into it.
说什么
Into what?
我觉得我在自己的地方感觉会更好
I just think I would feel better in my own space.
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
有我在 有瑞安在
I'm here, Ryan's here.
瑞安说麦迪逊的房♥间
Okay, Ryan said that Madison's hotel room
被人闯入 刚好就在她和你旅行之前
was broken into right before she went traveling with you.
那晚你不是和她在一起吗
Weren't you with her that night?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我是说 瑞安说的没错
I mean, that Ryan's right.
我邀请你来我家
I invited you into my home.
你说你和你男朋友
Okay, you told me that you booked this place
预定了这里
with your boyfriend.
你从没提到过麦迪逊
You never said anything about Madison.
但现在瑞安说这里根本不是你的地方
But now Ryan is saying that this isn't even your place.
是在麦迪逊名下的
It's under Madison's name.
我想我知道你的目的
I think I know what you're up to.
什么目的
And what's that?
你在利用她
You're taking advantage of her
但你休想利用我
and you're not gonna do that to me.
麦迪逊是我朋友
Madison is my friend.
听着 如果你是想要钱 那就拿去
Look, it's money that you want, just take some.
对我来说无所谓
It doesn't matter to me.
你不必再装模作样
You don't have to pretend anymore.
我甚至觉得你们根本不是朋友
I don't even think the two of you are friends.
你只是被我们绊住了
With us, you just kind of stuck around.
从我们相遇那晚起 我就觉得奇怪
I've been weirded out since the night we met,
但我说不清 也许我早该知道
but I, I don't know, maybe I should have just known.
你是个怪人
You're fucking creepy.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your fucking money.
你个名副其实的贱♥人♥
You entitled bitch.
我真希望我们能有始有终
I really wish we could have finished what we started.
那你就能看到真♥相♥
Then you really would have seen the truth.
他们甚至不会注意到你消失了
They won't even notice you're gone.
求你
Please...
没人在乎
Nobody cares.
他们从不在乎
They never do.
嗨 我能不能……
Hi, can I [indistinct]--
哟 快来看看泳池 快来看
Yo, come check out the pool, come check it out.
大家快来
Guys, guys, guys, guys.
嘿 她在这呢
Hey, there she is, yo!
这就是我跟你们说的那个小妞
This is the chick I was telling you about.
她好奇怪
She's so weird.
我好担心你
I was so concerned about you.
到处找你
Looked everywhere for you.
你就这么走了
You just left?
杰西卡还在这吗
Jessica still here?
她说她要入住其他酒店
She told me she was checking into another hotel.
她喝醉了
She was too drunk.
嗯 听起来很合理
Heh, sounds was about right.
他们得离开
They need to leave.
淡定 来和我们喝一杯吧
Chill, just come and have a drink with us.
现在很晚了 瑞安
It's pretty fucking late, Ryan.
然后呢
And?
麦迪逊不想你来这 你也不能再把这里
Madison doesn't want you here and you can't keep treating
当成你自己的家
this like your own goddamn place.
你很喜欢哪壶不开提哪壶 是吧
You really like digging in other people's, shit don't you?
我什么都知道
I know everything.
你谈过几段感情
How many relationships you in.
什么
What?
真正的感情
Like real relationships.
我不是指那个
That's not what I'm talking about.
你知道你也在麦迪逊的住处吧
You know you're living in Madison's place too?
我付她钱了
I pay her.
让那些人离开
Get these people outta here.
你现在如履薄冰 瑞安
You're really walking on thin ice, Ryan.
我想妈妈不想出去玩
I guess mom doesn't wanna hang out.
开心了吗
Happy?
我想为昨晚的事道歉
Wanted to apologize for last night.
杰西卡已经走了吗
Did Jessica leave already?
对 她急着回家
Yeah, she had to rush back home.
有事要忙
Had some job.
她没给你发消息吗
She didn't message you?
我没看手♥机♥
I haven't checked my phone.
这看起来不错
This looks good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以留下 等麦迪逊回来
You can stay until Madison gets back.
我不会发牢骚
I won't say anything.
看这个 账号♥内容质量在下滑
Look at this, the whole account's gone downhill.
你看 这张是我拍的
Look, I took this one.
很可爱
Cute.
她需要我
She needs me.
我让她展现出真实的一面
I brought out who she really was.
她现在好做作
Now she's just so fake.
也许这才是真实的她
Well, maybe this is who she really is.
这不是她
This ain't her.
自从她丢了护照
Ever since she lost her passport.
这让她可以为所欲为
Well, it freed her to do whatever she wants.
这叫自♥由♥吗
And that's freedom?
你别再这么杠了
Dude, you gotta stop being such a little bitch.
你在世界上最美的地方之一
You're in one of the most beautiful places on the planet.
我倒希望有人愿意跨越半个地球
I'd love if the guy came halfway across the world
来找我
to look for me.
如果她不明白这点 也许是她并不值得
If she doesn't see that, then maybe she's not worth it.
我给她找了代理 让她签了带货协议
I got her a rep, who then got her branding deals.
第一个女孩
The first girl.
我给她和一个叫奥利弗的孩子
She blows up after this one video
拍完视频后 她就爆火了
I got with this kid called Oliver Left.
你听说过他吗
Have you heard of him?
一夜之间就有一百万的浏览量
It got like a million views overnight.
她让我想起了杰西卡
So she kind of reminds me of Jessica.
说真的 杰西卡有些闪光点
Honestly, Jessica's got a bit of the spark.
你看到的时候便会知道
You know it when you see it.
有些人只是手持重力
Some people just hold gravity.
麦迪逊也一样
Madison's the same.
重力
Gravity.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
你会做得很好
You know, you'd do pretty well.
我说真的 你会的
I'm serious, you would.
你很独特
You're unique.
现在人们都是这样
People are all about that these days.
我能帮你
I could help you.
干嘛