希望我能在这里放点风和帆
Hopefully, I can put some wind and some sails here.
他死了吗 - 以前是死的
He's dead? - No anymore.
这是我能控制的
That's what I'm in control of.
如果有人给我一份工作 而且我喜欢这个剧本
If somebody offered me a job, and I liked the script,
汤姆·阿特金斯
《夜雾杀机》演员
这个故事和角色 我投入其中 我彻底投入其中
and the story and the character, I'm in, I'm all in.
我就是这样开始拍恐怖电影的
And that's how I just started doing horror movies,
约翰邀请我参演《迷雾杀机》 然后我们就出发了
John invited me to be in "The Fog“ and we were off.
《夜雾杀机》(1980)
我不相信运气 不管是好是坏
I don't believe in luck, good or bad.
我讨厌表演课 这对我来说是一种折磨 但你知道
I hated acting class. It just was torture [chuckles] for me. But you know,
南茜·艾伦
《剃刀边缘》演员
你需要一些工具
you have to get some tools.
有个导演曾经告诉我 演员能做的最好的事情就是
A director told me once, “The best thing an actor can do is
给我个选择 要相信自己的直觉
give me choices". Trusting my instincts when I read something,
《鬼驱人3》(1988)
相信自己对角色的直觉
and trusting my instincts about a character,
《机器战警》(1987)
通常最后都是正确的选择
generally ends up being the right way to go.
《魔女嘉莉》(1976)
我学习了很多不同的风格 和不同的教练一起工作
I've studied a lot of different styles, I've worked with different coaches.
所以我使用了一些方法 我使用了老的詹姆斯·卡格尼
So I've used some stuff from the method, I've used the old "James Cagney,
脚踏实地 讲真话的方法
plant your feet in the ground and tell the truth" method.
有趣的是 如果一个剧本写得好
The funny thing about it is that if something is written well,
《剃刀边缘》(1980)
你不需要做很多工作
you don't have to do a lot of work with it.
这就是为什么我一直想知道 让我看看剧本
That's why I always want to know, let me see the script. Let's
让我们看看是怎么回事 如果你连台词都说不出来
see how it is. And if you have trouble getting lines out, it's like
那就是剧本写得不好 这就是问题所在
it's not written well. That's the problem
我以前还以为是我的问题
And I used to think it was me.
《夜困杀人场》(1986)
来吧 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Come on, you little bastard!
那时我们所拥有的是正在学习手艺的人
What we had back then was people who are learning their craft,
但现在我们有这样的人
but now we have people that are
凯莉·马罗尼
《夜困杀人场》演员
是的 学习他们的手艺
yes, learning their craft,
但同时也要对这一类型充满热情并有目的地投入其中
but also passionate about the genre and purposefully going into it.
我的意思是 当你和80年代的人交谈时 他们会说
I mean, you'll talk to people in the '80s and they'll say,
你知道的 这就是我得到的
you know, "That's just what I got".
但是现在 这些人非常专注于恐怖片
But now, these people are coming up very focused on doing
《逃出绝命镇》(2017)
《遗传厄运》(2018)
是因为他们喜欢恐怖 这也是他们想要做的
horror because they love horror and that's what they intend to do.
《潜伏》(2010)
你必须尽可能诚实地对待你的角色
You have to be as honest as you can be with your character
《月光光心慌慌3:女巫的季节》(1982)
还有你的故事 你所说的事实
and your story and your - the truth of what you're saying.
《鬼作秀》(1982)
这取决于他们如何让它吓到观众
It's up to them to make it scary for the
《太空僵尸》(1986)
我的工作就是说出真♥相♥
audience. And my job is just to tell the truth,
《太空僵尸》(1986)
这破玩意快过时了 你知道的
The shit is getting old, real fast. You know,
我从一个真正愉快的梦中醒来
I was awakened out of a real pleasant dream
来到这里 你要把它弄直 雷米
to come down here, you're going to straighten it out, Raimi,
还是说 我要用你的警棍玩便便巡逻吗
or am I going to play poop patrol with your nightstick?
丹尼斯·霍珀对我进行了彻底的摄像教育
I received a thoroughgoing acting for the camera education from Dennis Hopper,
卡罗琳·威廉姆斯
《德州电锯杀人狂2》演员
《德州电锯杀人狂2》(1986)
我也更欣赏它了
I appreciate it more,
我也更多地运用它 丹尼斯鼓励我透过镜头看问题
and I apply it more. Dennis encouraged me to look through the lens.
这就是它看起来的样子 这就是
"This is what it looks like. This is where
你的光之所在 这是最适合你的一面
your light is. This is the side that's best for you.“
当你传递那条线时 做这个 做那个手势 这是一种视觉媒介
"When you deliver that line, do this, make that gesture", it's a visual medium.
你说过你会一个人去的
You said you were going to do this alone.
我需要你的帮助 米西
I need your help, Missy.
这是一个持续为我提供非凡利益的收获
That was a takeaway that continues to provide extraordinary benefits for me.
道格·布拉德利
《养鬼吃人》演员
当我听到Cut时 我是道格 我是穿裙子的道格
When I hear "cut", I'm Doug. I'm Doug in a skirt and a very
《养鬼吃人2》(1988) - 制♥作♥花絮
但我是道格 我不会带着性格走下去
But I'm Doug. I don't carry the character through the clay,
我也不会带着这个角色回家
and I don't take him home with me.
在我开始想做一些疯狂的事情之前
Before I ever started thinking about doing crazy stuff,
凯恩·霍德尔
《十三号♥星期五》系列演员
我对地图制♥作♥非常感兴趣
I was very interested in map making.
我扮演坏角色太久了
I've been playing the bad characters for so long,
《查理的农场》(2014)
但我一直知道我还有其他事情可以做
but always knew that I had other things I could do.
查理的农场 是吧 某人的感觉很好
So Charlie's farm, huh? Somebody's feeling great.
《查理的农场》(2014)
作为一名演员 表现出多才多艺很重要 对吧
It's important as an actor to show versatility, right?
《冷冻》(2010)
我不仅克隆了一些情感上的东西
Not only have I clone some emotional stuff,
《短柄斧》(2006)
而且在最近
but also recently,
在过去的几年里 我做了一些喜剧
in the past couple years, done some comedy.
《死亡之棚》(2019)
我从没想过会有人对我的搞笑感兴趣
I never thought somebody would be interested in me trying to be funny.
《夜半鬼敲门4》(1992)
作为演员 你有你的面部表情
As an actor, you have your facial expressions,
还有你的声音来增加你的表演
and your voice to add to your performance.
这就简单多了 当你不得不在没有
It's like way easier. When you have to look scary
这两件事中的任何一个的情况下看起来令人生畏时
and intimidating without either one of those two things,
戴着曲棍球面具 就更难了 这就是为什么每个人都会表演得过火
with a hockey mask on - way harder. And that's why everybody over acts.
《十三号♥星期五8:杰森入侵曼哈顿》(1989)
人们 他们认为
People, they think,
我也能做到 你甚至不需要露面或说什么台词
"l can do that. You don't even have to show your face or say anything".
你知道吗 你做不到 你以为你可以
You know what? You can't do it. You think you can,
但如果你太过努力 就会显得虚伪
but you try too hard and then it looks phony.
我在80年代一直在工作
I've worked pretty consistently in the '80s,
芭芭拉·克兰普顿
《衰落的城♥堡♥》演员
我演过很多肥皂剧和恐怖电影
I did a lot of soap opera work and a lot of horror movies.
《衰落的城♥堡♥》(1995)
在我拍摄《衰落的城♥堡♥》的时候 那是1995年
And at the time that I did “Castle Freak", which was in 1995,
我觉得我第一次真正明白我在做什么
I felt like for the first time I really understood what I was doing.
我知道了该如何在电影中表演 我知道我在做什么
I got it, I know how to act on film, I know what I'm doing.
《衰落的城♥堡♥》(1995)
那时我大概35岁 然后突然之间
So I was about 35. And then all of a sudden,
人们不再给我打电♥话♥ 我也不工作了
people stopped calling me, I wasn't working.
在那时
And at that time,
我觉得我有点老了 我只是没有接到任何电♥话♥
I feel like I had aged out a little bit. I just wasn't getting any calls.
我当时很生气 我想好了
And I was mad at the time. I thought well,
我要回到学校的 我要 我要拿到园艺的学位
I'll go back to school. I'll - I'll - I'll get a degree in gardening,
我喜欢园艺 然后我遇到了我的丈夫鲍勃 他说,
I loved gardening. And then I met my husband, Bob. And he said,
好吧
"Well,
因为工作关系 我得搬到旧金山去 你想和我一起去吗
I have to move up to San Francisco for my job. Do you want to come with me?“
我想 去他妈的好莱坞吧 我要去做点别的事情
And I thought yeah, F Hollywood, I'm just gonna go and do something else.
后来我当了妈妈 忙着照顾孩子
And then I became a mom and I was busy with
我就休息了一下 因为我上年纪了 但是
that. I took a break because I aged out a little bit, but
现在 感谢上帝 我在扮演这些老女人
now, thank God, I'm playing these older women and
妈妈 导师 坏人 还有护工
moms and mentors and evil people, and caretakers.
《你是下一个》(2013)
《亡命雪夜》(2018)
《玩进鬼门关》(2016)
我很高兴《你是下一个》的制片人给了我一个机会
And I'm glad that the producers from "You're Next" took a chance on me and said,
《公路游戏》(2016年美国上映)
《你是下一个》(2013)
说 是的 我们想 我们想再见到芭芭拉·克兰普顿
"Yeah, we want to - we want to see Barbara Crampton again,
我们想见她 而且我又在工作中获得了很多乐趣
we want to see her“, and because I'm having a lot of fun working again.
《食尸人》(1982) - 预告片
《食尸人》是另一部80年代的小成本作品
“The Beast Within" is another one of these low
小菲尔·诺贝尔
《Fangoria》主编
这类作品的核心就是超级强♥奸♥
budget '80s movies that is super rapey at the crux of it.
《食尸人》(1982)
有出演过奥斯卡提名电影的演员参演
You've got character actors in there who have been in Oscar nominated films.
里面有罗尼·考克斯 还有比比·贝什
You've got Ronnie Cox in there, you've got Bibi Besch in there.
相比较于演员的水准而言 这是一部相当垃圾的电影
It's a pretty trashy movie for the caliber of actors that are in it.
R·G·阿姆斯特朗 不懒散 是真正合格的角色演员
R.G. Armstrong - no slouch, really qualified character actor.
上帝保佑 他被做了防腐处理
Lord save us, he's been embalmed.
在80年代的恐怖电影中
bladder effects are front and center in the
皮囊特效对变身场景是最重要的
'80s horror movies in the transformation scenes.
你可以在《破胆三次》和《美国狼人在伦敦》中看到
You see it in "The Howling“ and you see it in "An American Werewolf in London".
《破胆三次》(1981)
《美国狼人在伦敦》(1981)
只要有变身 那就是皮囊特效
Anytime something's changing, that's a bladder effect. And
而《食尸人》 就像是一个围绕着皮囊特效写的剧本
Beast Within is like a script written around a bladder effect.
《食尸人》(1982)
电影精选列表