这在当时的文化中是残留的
that was in or leftover in those cultures at that time.
意大利也在某种程度上摆脱了保守的专♥制♥政♥权♥
Italy was also sort of coming out from under a conservative authoritarian regime.
希瑟·威克森
《Daily Dead》主编
说到80年代的意大利电影人
When it comes to Italian filmmakers during the '80s,
我认为意大利电影的三大巨头是
I think the three titans of Italian cinema were
兰帕德·帕瓦 卢西奥·弗尔兹 当然还有达里奥·阿基多
Lamberto Bava, Lucio Fulci and of course, Dario Argento.
阿基多的片子很有歌♥剧色彩 色彩丰富
Argento's is very operatic, it's very colorful,
这是一种带有声音 色彩和场景的感官体验
it's a sensory experience with sound and color and set pieces.
《地狱》(1980)
《阴风阵阵》(1977)
比尔·莫斯利
《德州电锯杀人狂2》演员
《阴风阵阵》是我的最爱的电影之一
“Suspiria“ is one of my favorite movies.
不仅仅是因为故事情节
Not only because of the storyline,
还因为达里奥·阿基多的色彩太疯狂了
but also because of Dario Argento's color palette is so insane
片中的杀戮也是惊人的
and the kills are amazing in it.
汤姆·萨维尼
《鬼作秀》特效化妆师
《恐怖歌♥剧》对我来说是达里奥·阿基多的代表作 他是个视觉设计师
Opera to me is a classic Dario Argento's opera. He's a visual stylist, okay.
《恐怖歌♥剧》(1990年美国上映)
子弹穿过了门里的人
The shot through the people in the door,
汤姆·萨维尼
《鬼作秀》特效化妆师
当他被子弹击中的时候 电♥话♥也被打爆了
when the guy gets the bullet and it takes out the phone!
这是令人难以置信的东西 好吧
That's incredible stuff! Okay.
对我来说 达里奥是一个思想的火山
To me, Dario is a volcano of the mind.
《夜深血红》(1976年美国上映)
兰帕德·帕瓦是上世纪80年代中期意大利马术大♥师♥的不确定因素
Lamberto Bava was the wild card of the Italian maestros of horse in mid '80s.
《谵妄》(1987)
他会带你踏上一段疯狂的旅程
He was the guy who was going to take you on some really crazy journeys,
你可能没想到过你还能活下去
that you possibly could not have ever expected you would go on.
《群尸屠城2》(1987年美国上映)
他会以非常独特的方式挥杆
he would just take big swings that would connect in very unique ways.
《血腥激♥情♥夜》(1986年美国上映)
还有像卢西奥·弗尔兹这样的人 他是
And then you have somebody like Lucio Fulci, who was sort of the maestro of
《鬼火》(1984年美国上映)
这些电影特效真的是非常血腥
these really over the top effects truly gory movies,
《僵尸城市》(1983年美国上映)
《鬼驱人》(1983年美国上映)
你几乎能感觉到残留在皮肤上的东西
where you could almost just feel the residue on your skin.
《僵尸城市》(1983年美国上映)
弗尔兹在我看来是最奇怪的 因为他根本不在乎现实
Fulci is the weirdest to me because he doesn't give a shit about reality.
《血染的舞鞋》(1990年美国上映)
他在给你制♥造♥一种离奇的幻觉
He is creating a weird surreal hallucination for you
而弗尔兹显然有某种恋眼癖
and Fulci clearly has some kind of eye fetish ,
他每次都要做眼外伤 太可怕了
where he needs to do eye trauma every time and it's horrible.
《纽约杀人狂》(1984年美国上映)
格雷塔·格雷塔
《群尸屠城》演员
有什么比被捅瞎眼睛更可怕呢
What's more horrifying than to be stabbed in the eye.
《群尸屠城》(1986年美国上映)
他们捅了很多眼球 很多眼球
They're into eyeballs, a lot of eyeballs.
意大利人马上就一窝蜂地这么拍
The Italians just went there immediately . Boom.
《恐怖歌♥剧》(1990年美国上映)
阿基多也做了一点 尤其是《恐怖歌♥剧》
Argento did a little bit of that too, especially with "Opera",
你扮演了一个完全没有防备的角色
where you have a character who's completely defenseless,
被迫观看这些恐怖的事件
and is forced to watch these horrific macabre events.
他们的眼睛下面绑着针 所以如果他们闭上眼睛
They have needles taped right underneath their eyes, so if they close their eyes,
就会撕裂自己的眼睑 在我看来
they will shred their eyelids, which to me,
我想不出还有比这更可怕的场景了
I can't think of a more terrifying scenario to be put in.
意大利导演对我们观众来说是一种挑战 因为他们的眼伤情结
Italian directors were sort of challenging us as viewers, with the eye trauma
就像 如果你要看这个 你知道 这就是你得到的
being like, well, if you're going to watch this, you know, this is what you get.
表明了我们愿意坐在那里看它
reflective of our willingness to sit there
《教堂幽灵》(1990年美国上映)
愿意去见证很多疯狂的事情
and bear witness to a lot of this really crazy
《夜深血红》(1976年美国上映)
在他们愿意的范围内
and over the top gore that they were willing
放进他们的电影里供我们娱乐
to put into their movies for our entertainment.
《夜深血红》(1976年美国上映)
还有 “眼睛是心灵的窗户”
and "The eyes are the window to the soul".
格雷塔·格雷塔
《群尸屠城》演员
没错 你知道那些聪明的意大利人曾经想过这一点
Bingo. And you know those smart Italians had thought about that.
《地狱》(1980)
我对意大利人的心就在这种风格中 那种程式化的恐怖
My heart with the Italians is in the style, the stylized horror,
《食人族》(1983年美国上映)
并不是说我反对意大利人对食人者的恐惧
not that I have anything against Italian cannibal horror.
因为我知道它有多有影响力 我知道它有多硬核
because I know how influential it is and I know how hardcore it is,
我知道它代表着什么 恐怖 喷溅 血腥
and I know what it represents in the world of - of horror, splatter, gore.
我被意大利人的风格深深吸引住了
I just was so taken with the sort of stylistics of the Italians.
《阴风阵阵》(1977)
我完全爱上了意大利的铅黄电影
I am totally in love with Italian Giallo.
《黑暗》(1984年美国上映)
在意大利的铅黄电影中有一个不同的现实
There's a different reality in Italian Giallo films.
《谵妄》(1987)
现实不必如此无懈可击
The reality doesn't have to be so airtight.
《血染的舞鞋》(1990年美国上映)
粉丝们经常对我说
One of the things that fans say to me all the time is they go,
我喜欢那些意大利电影 它们太疯狂了 它们没有任何逻辑
“l love those Italian movies! They're just crazy! They don't make any sense!"
嗯 抱歉 他们是有逻辑的
Um, sorry - yeah, they do.
但这是基于他们的文化
But it's based on their culture,
不是我们的 在他们的文化中 这是非常合理的
not ours. They make perfect sense within their culture.
《黑暗》(1984年美国上映)
铅黄电影真的完全出乎你的意料
Giallo really takes your expectations and then completely
并以一种完全不同的方式击碎你的预期
obliterates them and comes at you in a totally different way.
这绝对是我们在铅黄电影中看到的母题
There's definitely motifs that we saw in Giallo movies,
《神话》(1985)
你会看到一个神秘杀手在跟踪别人
you'd have the the mystery killer who is stalking somebody,
大部分时间他们都戴着手套
most of the time they were wearing gloves.
《血染的舞鞋》(1990年美国上映)
通常不是枪 一般是
It was never usually a gun. It was always
弹簧刀或小刀之类的东西
something like a switchblade or a knife,
《纽约杀人狂》(1984年美国上映)
《恐怖歌♥剧》(1990年美国上映)
这给了这些电影一种亲密感 最终
which gave these movies sort of a sense of intimacy. Ultimately,
就有一群受害者
like having sort of a collection of victims as well,
《夜深血红》(1976年美国上映)
浮现一个更大的画面 在某种程度上
Like there is always a larger picture in terms of sort of
《黑暗》(1984年美国上映)
就是他们想在铅黄电影里聚集的死亡人数
the body count that they wanted to amass in Giallo movies.
这是对恐怖 尸体 流血 尖叫的女人的庆祝
It's a celebration of horror, of bodies, of bleeding, of screaming women,
《地狱》(1980)
这也是对杀戮的欣赏 这些特效化妆
it's also the appreciation of the kills. The special effects make up,
《夜深血红》(1976年美国上映)
是超自然的
the supernatural.
《地狱》(1980)
你总能得到回报 即使它需要
You'll always get a payoff even if it takes a
克里斯·杰里科
职业摔跤手,AEW冠军
当你看到那里的时候 它会让你震惊
while to get there and it's gonna make you, lloh!“
《谵妄》(1987)
它不会停止 所以你不能只是闭上眼睛
and it doesn't stop, so you can't just close your eyes,
你知道的 就这样 就这样 就这样
you know, it just goes and it goes and it goes,
你知道 它就在你的喉咙里
you know, it's right down your throat,
克里斯·杰里科
职业摔跤手,AEW冠军
无论如何 我们都要让你在恐惧中退缩
we are going to make you recoil in terror no matter what.
《群尸屠城2》(1987年美国上映)
恐惧是普遍的 你知道的
Fear is universal. It's, you know,
这也是恐怖游戏在世界范围内畅销的另一个原因
it's another reason why horror does well in distribution around the world.
《纽约杀人狂》(1984年美国上映)
你不需要懂语言 每个人都能认出逃跑的意思
You don't have to know the languages, everyone can recognize running,
每个人都能识别恐惧
everyone can recognize fear.
乔·鲍勃·布里格斯
《乔·鲍勃·布里格斯的最后时刻》主持人
当你去看这些电影的时候
When you went to see these movies you
你不去是因为你了解他们
didn't go because you knew anything about them,
你去是因为海报 报纸 广♥告♥ 片名
you went because of the poster, the newspaper ad, the title,
你去是因为广♥告♥宣传的刺♥激♥
you went because of the titillation of the ad campaign.
例如 所有的意大利恐怖电影都是在这一时期上映的
All of the Italian horror films, for example, came out during this period,
但没人知道他们是意大利的 所有的意大利名字都改成了
but nobody knew they were Italian. All the Italian names were changed to
英语化的标题 然后给它们配音
anglicize names and they were dubbed of course.
我要杀了你 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'll kill you, you son of a --
《血染的舞鞋》(1990年美国上映)
你是想让那些女孩被一个
Are you trying to those girls are killed by
你认为不是学校朋友的人杀死吗
someone you wouldn't define as a school friend?
我觉得意大利恐怖片的配音需要一段时间来适应
Dubbing in Italian horror I think takes a while to get used to.
因为如果你没有期待 它会让你很郁闷
Because if you're not expecting it, it can be very off putting.
最好的 最糟糕的配音
best bad overdubs for sure, the worst overdubs,
比 你知道的 老功夫电影那时候更糟糕
worse than then, you know, old Kung Fu movies.
听我说 小姐我们现在的情况是 你听着
Listen to me, young lady. We're in a situation where -- You listen,
《地狱活死人》(1983年美国上映)
你们这帮嗜血的混♥蛋♥
you gang of bloodthirsty bastard!
嘿 这是怎么回事 壁橱里有什么
"Hey, what's going on here? What's in that closet?"
别打开 为什么 啊
"Don't open it." "Why not.Oh,
这是一个僵尸 开枪打它
it's a zombie. Shoot it"
《地狱活死人》(1983年美国上映)
这就是它的内在魅力 就像是
That's the inherent charm of it. Like
电影精选列表