I said, "How in the hell is this gonna work?“ But it worked! I sat there and went,
天啊 她看起来太棒了
"Oh my god, she looks great".
格蕾丝·琼斯是如此有魅力 她的角色
Grace Jones is so charismatic and her character was
她都不需要说话 她只需要靠行动
so strong that she didn't need to talk. She was all action.
你喜欢玩狠的 是吧
You like to play rough, huh?
我们拍死亡那场戏的时候 格蕾丝太狂野了你知道的
When we were filming the death scene, Grace was just so wild. You know,
那天晚上 她在拍摄现场迟到了9个小时 嚎叫着喊 我的男人呢
she came onto set nine hours late one night, howling saying, “Where's my man?"
整个剧组都笑了
and the whole crew just went.
她像斗牛犬一样攻击我的脖子 像鲨鱼攻击鱼一样 但她没有
She had attacked my neck like a pitbull, like a shark on a fish and didn't
意识到 她的牙齿真的穿透了乳胶 进入了我的颈静脉
realize that the teeth actually penetrated the latex and went into my jugular.
我痛苦地扭动着 尖叫着 她却不知道怎么回事
And I was writhing in pain, screaming in agony and she didn't realize how
我伤得很重 本来可能比现在的情况更糟
badly I was hurt, and it could have been a lot worse than how it turned out.
你在后面怎么样 邓肯 - 我饿了 - 他没问题
How you're doing back there, Duncan? - I'm hungry. - He's okay.
那是我第一次变成吸血鬼
It was the first time I've ever was transformed into a vampire,
所以对我来说非常兴奋
so it was pretty exciting for me.
他们开始给我戴上假肢 我看着自己变成了我的
They started to proceed to put on the prosthetics on my face. I watched myself turn into my
爷爷 有点吓人 当你化好妆的时候
grandfather, and it was a little scary. There's a certain kind of empowerment that you feel
你会感到一股力量 这个有点像 好吧
when you're put into a costume, and this one was kind of like okay, I got
我长出牙齿 我得到了力量 这让我很惊讶 因为我觉得我的角色
the teeth, I got power which really surprised me, because I think my character
突然之间他就拥有了这种力量 即使他最终
was - was empowered now all of a sudden he had this power even though he eventually was going
就要死去 但你知道 如果有必要 为什么浴火而亡呢
to die, but still, you know, why not go out in a flame if you have to.Literally.
《原振侠与卫斯理》(1986)
《原振侠与卫斯理》于1986年上映 我觉得它是一块隐藏的宝石
“The Seventh Curse" came out in 1986, it's a hidden gem I would say.
奥利弗·哈珀
《奥利弗·哈珀的回顾与评价》主持人
香港电影有两个主要流派 一是动作片 二是喜剧片
Hong Kong cinema was very much like two fold - you had action and comedy.
奥利弗·哈珀
《奥利弗·哈珀的回顾与评价》主持人
另一方面 也融入了许多幻想和恐怖元素
Then the other side we were incorporating a lot of fantasy and horror as well.
导演蓝乃才 他后来导演了《力王》
Directed by Simon Nam. He went on to direct "The Story of Ricky"
《力王》(1991)
这是一部非常夸张的动作电影 充满了血腥和暴♥力♥
which is kind of a very over the top action movie with lots of blood and gore.
影片的情节围绕钱小豪饰演的原振侠展开 他是一名出色的武侠大♥师♥
The plot revolves around Dr. Yuen played by Chin Siu-ho, who's a fantastic martial artist.
《原振侠与卫斯理》(1986)
原振侠在他的公♥寓♥里被袭击后 受到了诅咒的警告
Dr. Yuen is warned of a curse after being attacked in his apartment.
影片闪回 我们看到他救了一个女孩
The film flashes back, where we see him saving a girl
贝琪 她来自一个叫虫族的邪恶部落
called Betsy from an evil tribe called The Worm Tribe.
在救了她之后 他被诅咒了
After saving her from being sacrificed, he is cursed.
他决定回到泰国去摆脱这个部落 这样他就可以永生了
He decides to head back to Thailand to get rid of this tribe, so he can live forever
不用担心自己一年之内就会死去
without having to look over his shoulder thinking he's going to die in a year's time.
他得到了周润发扮演的卫斯理的建议 周润发在电影中很少出现
He gets the advice by Wisely played by Chow Yun-fat, who is barely in the movie,
他在一开始就出现了 直到接近中间时才开始表演
he's - he pops up in the beginning, he's a little bit near the sort of middle act.
最后他拿着火箭筒突然出现
And he pops up at the end with a rocket launcher,
这是一个很棒的剧情安排
which is a great sequence .
说到动作戏 这部电影也完全做到了
When it comes to the action, the film completely delivers.
他们试图尽可能地把血腥场景平摊开 它们实际上很 很零散
They try and push the gore as much as possible. They actually quite- it's quite sprinkled
你看到某个人的胃被撕开了 所有的虫子都掉了出来
throughout. You see someone's stomach get ripped apart, all these worms fall out of it.
一个人的头被扯下来 血被抽干 他们试了一下 然后
A guy's head gets ripped off, blood gets drained from him. They give it a go and
这在一定程度上确实有效 它确实提供了一些无意识的笑声
it does work to a certain degree, but it does provide some unintentional laughs.
看这部电影的时候 我笑得很灿烂 如果你喜欢香港动作片
Watching this movie, I had a huge smile on my face. If you love your Hong Kong action, if
如果你喜欢幻想 喜欢在幻想中加入印第安纳·琼斯元素的恐怖
you love your fantasy and you love horror thrown into that with elements of Indiana Jones,
那么你一定要看这部电影 因为它太疯狂且愚蠢了
it's a movie you've got to watch because it's so bonkers and silly.
《异形奇花》(1986) - 预告片
罗杰·科曼最初的《恐怖小店》讲的是一个花商的故事
The original "Little Shop of Horrors" by Roger Corman is about a florist,
《恐怖小店》(1960)
西摩 他的店正在惨淡经营
Seymour, whose shop is struggling,
直到这只捕蝇草长大 但是
until he grows this amazing Venus fly trap but
詹姆斯·罗尔夫
Cinemassacre主持人
问题是它只吃人肉
the problem is it only eats human flesh.
在1982年 它被改编成音乐舞台剧 1986年
The 1982 musical stage production was adapted into the 1986
《异形奇花》(1986)
这部电影由弗兰克·奥兹改编 里克·莫拉尼斯主演
film directed by Frank Oz and starring Rick Moranis.
《异形奇花》(1986)
好像整个世界都疯了 但至少我们还有彼此 对吧
It seems like the whole world is going crazy. At least we got each other ,right?
奥黛丽也很不可思议 这些实际的
Audrey too is incredible. These practical
效果特别突出 它们看起来很棒
effects were outstanding. They look so good.
必须是人类吗 - 喂我 - 非得是我的吗 - 喂我
Does it have to be human?- Feed me! Does it have to be mine? - Feed me!
为了完美地对口型
In order to get the lip sync perfect,
他们不得不降低帧率 但它的效果非常好
they had to slow down the frame rate of the plant. But it works fantastic.
你可真能带动市场啊
You sure do drive a hard market.
艾伦·格林很棒 我是说 她有一种奇怪的尖细的声音
Ellen Greene is great. I mean, she has this funny squeaky voice.
我叫它奥黛丽二号♥ - 在我之后吗 - 我希望你不介意
I call it an Audrey ll. - After me? - I hope you don't mind.
当她唱歌♥的时候 真是太美了
But then when she sings, it's - it's gorgeous.
这些歌♥很好听 还有 史蒂夫·马丁贡献了精彩客串
The songs are wonderful. Also, you have this great cameo by Steve
他扮演一个喜欢给别人造成痛苦的疯狂牙医
Martin who plays this deranged dentist who likes to inflict pain on people.
但后来他遇到了比尔·默里
But then he meets his match with Bill Murray,
这个病人不需要奴佛卡因什么的
who's this patient who doesn't want any Novocaine or anything.
说啊 - 啊
Say "Ah". - "Ahhhhh!"
比尔·默里实际上是在填补
And Bill Murray is actually filling in the
杰克·尼科尔森在原作中扮演的角色
role that Jack Nicholson played in the original.
《恐怖小店》(1960)
我知道奴佛卡因 它会让人感觉迟钝
I know Novocaine, it dulls the senses .
最初的结局并不美好 事实上 西摩的故事非常黑暗且病态
The original ending was not a happy one. In fact, it's relentlessly dark and morbid, Seymour's
《异形奇花》(1986)
女朋友奥黛丽被这个计划致命的伤害 于是他把她的尸体献给了植物
girlfriend Audrey is fatally wounded by the plan and then he sacrifices her corpse to the plant.
他慢慢地把她抱上去 就像在举♥行♥仪式一样 这是个悲剧
He slowly carries her up, like it's some kind of ceremony. It's tragic,
但同时又很美
yet somehow beautiful at the same time.
他与原始植物对峙 结果自己被吃掉了
He confronts the original plant, only to be eaten himself.
植物攻击了城市 这是一个完整的破坏场景
The plants attack the city. And it's a full on destruction sequence, where the plants
植物摧毁了一切 这是我见过的最好的微缩模型场景之一
destroy everything. And it's some of the best miniature model work I've ever seen.
全世界的人都会死 这太令人沮丧了
Everybody in the whole world dies. It's so insanely depressing,
难怪他们会剪掉
that it's no wonder they cut it.
我是说 这太疯狂了
I mean, that was pretty crazy.
度过这个难关
反英雄与恐怖化身
恐怖的诱惑不只是看着其他人在恐惧中
The allure of horror isn't just watching other people in terror,
卡罗琳·威廉姆斯
《德州电锯杀人狂2》演员
它是对处于恐怖中的人们的认同
it's identifying with the people who are in terror.
《狂犬惊魂》(1983)
生活中的人们自然会远离恐惧 但在看恐怖电影时
People in life naturally walk away from fear. But in watching a horror movie, it allows
《猛鬼街5:梦之孩童》(1989)
芭芭拉·克兰普顿
《活跳尸》演员
你可以看别人正在经历的恐惧 你来面对 但又不一定是你
you to confront that while someone else is going through it, doesn't have to be you.
《德州电锯杀人狂》(1974)
通常电影中会有胜利者
And usually there's somebody in the film that is victorious,
通过潜移默化 它让你感觉更自信
and by osmosis it makes you feel more confident.
我们生活背后的全部理念 就是要有足够的普通护理
The whole idea behind living our lives is having enough ordinary care to see
无论将来会发生什么威胁 这就是恐怖的本质
whatever threats may materialize over the horizon. That's what's basic to horror.
《篮子里的恶魔》(1982)
如果我是那个人 我怎么摆脱这种情况 我该如何度过这一切
If I am that person, how do I get out of that situation? How do I live through this
《炼狱》(1981)
我们可以通过别人的眼睛体验那种恐惧
moment? We can experience that horror and that terror through somebody else's eyes.
瑞恩·图雷克
《月光光心慌慌:杀戮》制片人
还有一种巨大的宣泄感 和一种投射
And there's also a giant sense of catharsis and kind of a projection of,
《女生联谊会的美女粘球》(1988)
如果是我呢 他们做的决定是否和我一样正确
what if that was me? Are they making the right decisions that I would make?
《鬼面公仆》(1988)
《狂魔雷克斯》(1987)
有时候你会更支持怪物而不是孩子
Sometimes you end up rooting more for the monster than for the kids.
比尔·莫斯利
《德州电锯杀人狂2》演员
《先睹为快》(1980)
在传统的恐怖电影中 我们经常从受害者的角度看问题
Now, in the traditional horror movie, we often saw things from the victim's point of view,
但现在不是了现在我们来看看
but that's no longer. Now we look through
杀手的眼睛 就好像观众被要求找出这些电影中的袭击者一样
the killer's eyes. It's almost as if the audience is being asked to identify the attackers in these movies.
这真的让我很困扰
And that really bothers me.
《十三号♥星期五3》(1982)
杰森本来就是个鲨鱼 他使得这个
Jason was meant to be kind of a shark. And he made this
鲨鱼变成了其它的 变成了英雄
transition from being a shark to being somehow or other, a hero.
肖恩·S·坎宁安
《十三号♥星期五》导演
《佛莱迪大战杰森》(2003)
有个关于杰森小时候被欺负的小背景故事
There's this tiny little backstory about Jason being picked on as a kid,
饱受折磨 最后被淹死
tormented and then finally drown.
《十三号♥星期五》(1980)
自从他回来后
And ever since he came back,
他就癫狂了 有点像服用了类固醇的《菜鸟大反♥攻♥》
he's been kicking ass. And it's sort of like Revenge of the Nerds on steroids.
《十三号♥星期五8:杰森入侵曼哈顿》(1989)
有一种认同感
There's a certain kind of identification with
杰森是抑郁孩子的超级自我
Jason being the super ego of the depressed kid.
《十三号♥星期五6:杰森复活》(1986)
格雷塔·格雷塔
《群尸屠城》演员
你可以幻想自己是凶手 你在挖心
You get to have your fantasy that you're the killer. You're ripping out hearts,
你知道吗 老板 我会告诉你我喜欢做什么
you're ripping out throats, "You know what boss? I'll tell you what I like to do“.
《群尸屠城》(1986年美国上映)
你可以成为最终打败坏人的小人物
You could be the little person that finally got to beat up the meanies. You
《杀戮高校》(1986)
你可能是没人喜欢的女孩 而你最终会得到他们
could be the girl that nobody liked, and you're going to get them in the end.
电影精选列表