I created them on paper,
然后凯恩·霍德穿上这身衣服 做了所有杀戮的动作捕捉
and then Kane Hodder donned the suit and did the motion capture for all the kills.
《十三号♥星期五:游戏版》(2017) - 幕后场景
穿着氨纶纤维衣服 一想到我穿着氨纶就觉得很可怕
You're wearing spandex, which is scary to think of me in spandex anyway,
传感器无处不在
with sensors everywhere.
我看着显示器 看到了杰森 每当我要移♥动♥的时候
So I look at the monitor, I see Jason. Whenever I would move I
我都可以看到角色在游戏中的样子
would see exactly what the character is going to look like in the game.
顺便说一句 凯恩·霍德尔也玩这个游戏
By the way, Kane Hodder plays the game,
但他扮演的是一个营地辅♥导♥员 试图智取自己
but he plays it as a camp counselor, trying to outwit himself.
这并不像你想的那么简单 我是一名辅♥导♥员
is it's not as easy as you would think. And I played as a counselor, trying to
《十三号♥星期五:游戏版》(2017)
试图打败杰森 我却被打得屁滚尿流
defeat Jason, and I just got my ass whooped.
还是做坏人更有趣
Eh, it's more fun to be the bad guy.
《天使之心》(1987) - 预告片
《天使之心》是另一个《驱魔人》
"Angel Heart" was another one of those Exorcist,
克兰西·布朗
《人造新娘》演员
《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》之类的电影 我认为它完全被低估了
Rosemary's Baby kind of movies. I think it's completely underrated.
《天使之心》(1987)
我认为这是阿兰·帕克执导的最好的作品之一
I think it's one of Alan Parker's, who directed, I think it's one of his best
一个永远和恶魔做交易的人 却不知道那是恶魔
ever. A guy making a deal with the devil not really knowing it's the devil.
真有趣 我觉得我以前见过你
It's funny I have a feeling I've met you before.
我不知道 我不这么认为
I don't know, I don't think so.
米基·洛克在里面演得很棒
Mickey Rourke is terrific in it,
德尼罗在里面演得也棒极了 很高兴看到他们在一起工作
De Niro is terrific in it. And it's great to see them operating together.
约翰尼 智慧对智者毫无益处 这是多么可怕啊
How terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise, Johnny.
这是其中一个吸引人的地方 我们可以看到莉莎·博内特
That was one of the attractions of it ,was we get to see Lisa Bonet,
把考斯比小子打扮得性感一点
the Cosby kid as a little sexpot.
所以诸神让你怀孕了 - 是的 - 我明白 抱歉
So the gods got you pregnant? - Yeah. - I understand that. Sorry.
我没有 那是我最爽的一次
I'm not, it was the best fuck I ever had.
很像80年代 非常循规蹈矩
Very much about the '80s, very much about behaving yourself and
不像颓废 可怕 残酷 恶心的人
not being as decadent and horrible and cruel and awful to people as-
正如80年代所允许的那样 当时似乎很流行德尼罗有这样
as the '80s allowed you to be, seemed to be in fashion then. De Niro has this
精彩的场景 他把鸡蛋比作灵魂的隐喻
spectacular moment he's talking about the an egg as sort of a metaphor for the soul.
有些宗教认为 蛋是灵魂的象征
You know, some religions think that the egg is the symbol of the soul,
你知道吗
did you know that?
在这段精彩演讲的结尾 他狠狠地咬了一口鸡蛋
And at the end of this beautiful speech takes a big honkin‘ bite at the egg,
只有大牙齿和所有的东西
just big teeth and everything right into it.
这是你从未见过的德尼罗 他会下来
It's De Niro as you've never seen him, or seen him before since. He's going down
下到尽头的电梯 下到地狱 没有任何选择
the elevator at the end and descending into hell and not having any choice about it.
这也是一个可怕的警世故事 但是 天啊 天啊
It's a great horrible cautionary tale as well. But boy, oh boy.
灵魂是不朽的 你的都属于我
The soul is immortal. Yours belongs to me.
《鬼作秀2》(1987) - 预告片
《鬼作秀1》大获成功 他们当然还要推出续集
"Creepshow 1" was such a success that they of course had to put out a sequel, “Creepshow
塞西尔·特拉成堡
《Good Bad Flicks》主持人
《鬼作秀2》(1987)
《鬼作秀2》没有第一部那么令人难忘 但它也确实有非常经典的片段
2" was not as memorable as the first but it did have some very memorable segments.
所以我们在亚利桑那州
So here we were, you know, in Arizona, you know,
汤姆·萨维尼
《鬼作秀2》演员
拍另一部《鬼作秀》 由迈克·戈尼克执导
doing another “Creepshow". Mike Gornick directed it.
我喜欢和迈克·戈尼克在一起 我可能有点生气 因为没人问我
I love being with Mike Gornick. I might have been a little miffed that I wasn't asked
汤姆·萨维尼
《鬼作秀2》演员
我想他们的目的是为了省钱之类的
to do the effects on it, and I think their intention was to save money or something,
然后他们给了我那个变♥态♥的角色 很好 你知道的
then they offered me the role of the creep. Okay, great, you know, so. And I,
你知道 我只是在模仿 对话是录下来的
you know, I just mimed that whole thing, the dialogue was recorded.
比利 我从没见过这么没耐心的人
I never seen anyone so impatient, Billy.
当我扮演那个讨厌鬼的时候 我坚持我的场景结束时 我必须马上
In fact, when I played the creep, I insisted that when my scene was over, I must immediately
卸妆后去淋浴
have the makeup removed and walk into a shower.
《鬼作秀2》(1987) - 制♥作♥花絮
我连噩梦都是黏糊糊的
My nightmares involve being sticky.
我不能那么黏 所以化妆是最黏人的感觉 我讨厌被化妆 但它
I can't be sticky. So wearing that makeup is the stickiest feel, I hate wearing it, but it's
很棒 我戴过它 因为当我戴上它时 我知道我对别人做了什么
good that I have worn it because I know what I'm doing to people when I put it on them, okay.
比利 我从没见过这么没耐心的人
I never seen anyone so impatient, Billy.
选集很困难 他们很难选择 因为有些故事
Anthologies are hard. They're a hard sell. Because if you had a story
克里斯·杰里科
Fozzy主唱
已经足够拍一部电影了 可以把它拍成一整部电影
that was good enough for a movie, you'd make a whole movie about it.
《鬼作秀2》(1987)
当然 从木头印第安人开始 古老的比喻 善良的店主
Starts off with of course, the wooden Indian, the old trope of the kind store owners that
你知道 老年人会被这些抢劫商店的家伙殴打致死
are elderly get, you know, beat up and killed by these creeps that are robbing the store.
当然
And then of course,
外面的木头印第安人变成了活的 杀了这三个孩子
the wooden Indian outside turns real and murders these three kids.
然后我们看《木筏》 这个很棒 讲述关于四个朋友游泳的恐怖故事
Then we get to “The Raft,” which is great. They did a great job of it. It's a creepy story about four friends who swim
到木筏上 然后是巨大的浮油 它有神奇的力量可以迷惑你 杀光他们
out to a raft and then this giant oil slick that's living and has magical powers that can mesmerize you, kills them all.
这是我妻子最喜欢的电影之一 但当我对她说 你知道吗 它简直是
it's one of my wife's favorite movies but when I say to her, "you know that was just
一团垃圾 不 不 不 不 她不想听这些特效
a big garbage" but no, no, no, no, she doesn't want to hear about the effects, okay.
格里高利·尼克特洛
《鬼作秀2》特效化妆
湖里的生物 使用超黏液和有色金属 以及所有这些
The creature in the lake, using ultra slime and tinted metacil and all this
类型的东西都在这个场景中 佩奇·汉娜被怪物攻击了
kind of stuff. This sequence where Page Hannah is - is attacked by the creature.
格里高利·尼克特洛
《鬼作秀2》特效化妆
我们有很多不同的材料 我们用一个假肢 在它下面雕刻了膀胱
We had a bunch of different gags we had an arm prosthetic that I sculpted with bladders underneath it,
然后我们做了这些不同版本的她 有点像融化了的小块 都包裹着她
and then we built these different versions of her sort of melted as the blob is kind of enveloping her.
最有趣的时刻之一是 我们正在为木头酋长和霍华德·伯杰做准备
One of the funniest moments of that was we were prepping for Chief Wooden Head, and Howard Berger
我们需要黏液 我们又打了一枪 黏液用完了
had called and said, "We need slime. We were shooting another shot and we're out of slime.“
我在这些小路上 以每小时50到60英里的速度开车
I was like driving like 50 miles an hour, 60 miles an hour on these side streets.
我转过一个弯 后座上的一个水桶溅了出来
And I turned a corner and one of the buckets in the backseat spilled.
我低头看了看我的脚 这些黑色的烂泥浮到座位下面 我的脚被卡在
And I looked at down at my feet and this black sludge went up underneath the seat, my foot's now stuck
油门和刹车上 所以我们真的是 把它挖出来再跑去装扮布景
to the gas pedal and the brake. So we were literally scooping it out and running to dress the set.
我打你
I beat you!
我认为做续集总是很困难的 尤其是当第一部
It's always tough to do a sequel I think, and particularly an anthological
希瑟·威克森
《Daily Dead》主编
给了观众很高期待时 因为《鬼作秀》的第一部
sequel because the expectations are already high, because of how well
太棒了 它与粉丝之间的联♥系♥很紧密 续集就缺少了
the first "Creepshow" did, and how much it connected with fans. It was missing that
《鬼作秀》(1982)
火花 它有尝试过 但我不认为它能达到第一部的高度
spark. It tries, but I don't think it nearly reaches the heights that "Creepshow 1" did.
《鬼作秀2》(1987)
《血餐》(1987) - 预告片
恐怖的伟大之处在于 你可以让它更具社交性
And what's great about horror is you can make social
杰基·孔
《血餐》编剧、导演
在过山车上一边解说 一边娱乐人们
commentary while entertaining people on this roller coaster ride.
《血餐》(1987)
在杰基·孔的电影中 你肯定不会被动地坐在那里 《血餐》的故事是什么
You're not going to sit there passively in a Jackie Kong movie, for sure. What's the story of "Blood Diner“? Blood
《血餐》讲的是家族忠诚的失衡 他们深爱的叔叔竟然是个变♥态♥连环杀手
Diner is family loyalty gone wrong, they love their uncle. The problem is the uncle is a psychopath serial killer.
剧本写得跟心脏病发作一样严重 据我所知 是对《血的圣宴》
The script was serious as a heart attack. From what I understood, it was a scene by scene ripoff of
《血的圣宴》(1963)
接连不断的剽窃 赫歇尔·戈登·刘易斯的处决和我的完全不同
"Blood Feast". Herschel Gordon Lewis's execution is a completely different execution of what I did.
《血的圣宴》(1963)
《血餐》超越了这种类型
"Blood Diner" transcends the genre.
《血餐》(1987)
凶手都是非常讨人喜欢的人 不该是那样写的 他们写的
I had the killers being extremely likable guys. It was not scripted that way, it was scripted they
应该是那些四处游荡的恐怖兄弟 你可以看到他们在一英里外走来
were supposed to be these ghoulish brothers that go around, you could see them a mile away coming,
他们杀人 然后在他们受人欢迎的餐厅后厨缝上女性弗兰肯斯坦
and they kill people and stitch together this female Frankenstein in the back of their popular
让家庭成员的大脑恢复活力 让大脑告诉你
restaurant. The idea of reanimating family members brain and having that brain tell you
犯下大规模杀人罪 太不寻常了
to commit mass homicide, was so out there.
你 我的侄子
You, my nephews,
必须将许多不道德女孩的身体部位拼在一起
must construct Sheetar from the body parts of many immoral girls.
这是被误导的快速忠诚的极端 我想要震惊人们
It's really misguided fast loyalty at its extreme, I wanted to shock people.
我这样做对吗 安瓦尔叔叔
Am I doing this right, Uncle Anwar?
我只是玩玩而已 我不介意一个裸体女人做裸体有氧运动 因为我是女人
I was just having fun. It doesn't bother me to have a naked woman doing nude aerobics because I'm a woman
裸体功夫戏 从来没有人这样做过 我必须这么做 我为什么要这么做
A nude kung fu scene? No one had ever done that. I had to do that. And why did I do that?
她全♥裸♥ 全身都是裸体 我要求
She's completely nude, full bush . I wanted
她全♥裸♥ 因为我想让她看起来很脆弱
her to be naked because I wanted her to look vulnerable.
你肯定觉得这很容易
You think it's an easy kill for sure,
这就是让人惊讶的地方
and that's when the - that's where the surprise comes in.
而我作为导演的工作 就是把他们从另一个方向扔出去
And my job as the director is to throw them off in the head another direction.
和我一起工作的演员和工作人员在和女人工作上没有任何问题
The people that I work with my actors and my crew don't have a problem at all working with
你可能遇到问题的地方是高管 他们之间有隔阂
a woman. Where you run into the problems are with the executives, there was a disconnect.
这个年轻的亚洲姑娘怎么能把这事办得如此离谱
How could this little Asian young woman direct this outrageous off the hook,
暴♥力♥电影,
violent movie,
对吧 有趣
right? Funny,
可笑又荒谬
ridiculous absurdest piece.
事情并没有改变多少
Things haven't changed that much.
这不是比赛 这真的不是 问题在于谁有资格做这件事
It's not a contest. It's really isn't, it just is who's qualified to do it,
我让大家注意到这一点
and I bring attention to that.
我的布景看起来像联♥合♥国♥
My sets look like the United Nations .
所有可能的国籍都能查到
You've got every possible nationality working,
你有一半的成员 甚至更多 女人
and you've got half of the crew if not more - women.
这就是为什么 你会看到不同种族的代表
And that's why you see a big representation of different ethnicities,
因为我就是这么看世界的
because that's the way I saw the world.
天啊 我花钱雇你们干什么
Jesus fucking Christ, what am I paying you two for?
电影精选列表