尤其吸引人 我们死了 但没有被埋葬
intrigued by. "We're dead but we're not buried!“
《噩梦》(1981) - 预告片
《噩梦》是一部从连续剧的角度讲述的电影
“Nightmare" is a movie told from the point of view of a serial
乔·鲍勃·布里格斯
《乔·鲍勃·布里格斯的最后时刻》主持人
描绘了在美国东海岸上上下下的杀手
killer who goes up and down the East Coast of the United States,
《噩梦》(1981)
当我说是从他的角度讲的时候 我们是用摄像机来叙述的
And when I say told from his point of view, we told with a point of view camera
你是凶手 他制♥造♥的混乱
"You are the killer“ he wreaks mayhem
遍布美国东海岸
all up and down the East Coast of the United States.
人们讨厌这部电影
People hated the film,
人们朝时代广场的屏幕扔东西
people pelted the screen in Times Square with the objects .
人们离开影院 要求退钱
People walked out, people demanded their money back.
一个好的电影故事的永恒原则仍然必须遵守
The eternal principles of a good cinematic story still must be observed,
你的故事里一定要有一个有同情心的主角 否则
and there must be a sympathetic protagonist in your story. Otherwise,
观众会反对你的
the audience will turn against you.
这是个流言
There's a myth.,
我们应该打破这个流言 因为审查官会用它来审查电影
and we should destroy this myth because sensors use it to censor movies.
流言说我们只想看到鲜血和血腥场面 这不是真的,
And the myth is that all we want to see is blood and gore. That's not true,
如果你看看80年代的电影
if you look at the movies made in the '80s,
一群傻瓜做的电影
made by clueless idiots who thought that
这就是制♥作♥恐怖电影的秘诀
that was the secret to making a great horror movie,
就能拍出《噩梦》这样的电影
you end up with films like "Nightmare“.
《十四号♥星期六》(1981) - 预告片
科里·泰勒
Slipknot主唱
每次我想到《14号♥星期六》
Every time I think of "Saturday the 14th",
《十四号♥星期六》(1981)
我都会回忆起坐在我妈妈的旧公♥寓♥里看HBO
I think of sitting at my mom's old apartment and watching HBO.
它会播一些内容怪异的冒险电影
There was like this handful of fairly risky movies with weird content,
他们会在白天一直播放
but they would just show them during the day for any
八到十岁的孩子随时都能看到
eight to ten year old to kind of catch up on .
杰弗里·塔伯扮演的是德古拉风格的人物
You've got Jeffrey Tambor as Dracula-ish, a Dracula type person.
如果在经历了311年的婚姻后你还不相信我…
Well, if you don't trust me after 311 years of marriage...
是312
理查德·本杰明四处奔波 折磨他的家人
You've got Richard Benjamin running around, basically tormenting his family.
喝了这杯咖啡 我一看就受不了
Take this coffee, I can't stand the sight of it.
但我只记得那部电影有多傻
But I just remember how goofy that movie was.
而那个扮演范海辛式角色的人太像短剧演员了
And then the guy who played like the Van Helsing type character was so sketch,
他比那些怪物更让我害怕
and he scared me more than the monsters did.
如果有人要读这本书
If someone should that book,
他的灵魂将被永远的地狱之火和诅咒所毁灭
his soul would be doomed with eternal hell fire and damnation! Yeah!
当时很多奇怪的事情都是可以接受的 对我来说 那个浴缸的场景
So many weird things were okay back then, man. The bathtub moment to me,
让我想起了伸出手的佛莱迪
reminds me of the Freddy moment when the glove
《猛鬼街》(1984)
但这是在那之前 《大白鲨》里也有类似的场景
comes up. But this being before that was like the Jaws take.
《十四号♥星期六》(1981)
那么是谁影响了谁呢
So who influenced Who?
当你看到十几岁的女孩被追来追去
But then you see the teenage daughter running around being chased by,
你懂的 鱼人 你知道吗
you know, the Fishman, you know?
这他妈的鱼人是什么鬼
What's the Jesus Christ “#MeToo fish" you know?
我是说 这是一部儿童电影 到底发生了什么
I mean, this is a kids movie, what the hell's going on? You're
当你还是个孩子的时候 你不会意识到其中的黑暗
watching it as a kid, you don't realize the dark undertone of it.
我会给我的孩子看吗 不 我不会给他看的
Will I show that to my kids? No, I will not be showing that .
你在这房♥间里看到怪物了吗 真不敢相信我还站在这里
Do you see a monster in this room? I can't believe that I'm standing here,
半夜10点还在和别人吵架
in the middle of the night arguing with a 10
才一岁大的孩子会说有怪物存在
year old kid about the existence of monsters.
迈向疯狂的方法
恐怖表演的技巧
作为一名演员 我可以给别人的生活带来一点欢乐
As an actor, I get to bring a little joy into someone's life,
凯斯·大卫
《极度空间》演员
每次我得到 不管什么类型的电影
every time I get -- no matter what the genre is,
每次我得到工作的机会
every time I have an opportunity to work,
《极度空间》(1988)
这是笔大钱 我会拿到的 你知道的 尽我所能
it's a great charge. To be, you know, do the best I can
因为 你知道 有人会喜欢这个的
because, you know, somebody is going to enjoy this.
他们在杀死每个人 -我得找到她
They're killing everybody. - I gotta find her.
等等 伙计 你疯了吗 - 我得看看她还好吗
Wait a minute man, are you crazy?! - I gotta see if she's alright.
往后退 你在外面什么都做不了
Just stand back! There's nothing you can do out there!
我没想过我会成为一名演员 实际上
I didn't think I was going to be an actress. Actually,
洛里·卡蒂勒
《活死人之日》演员
我想成为一名考古学家 我一直
I wanted to be an archaeologist, I always
我觉得那会是件有趣的事
thought that was that would be an interesting thing
所以我去了卡内基梅隆大学 那真的是
to be. So I went to Carnegie Mellon, which is a really
匹兹堡最好的戏剧学校
good theater school here in Pittsburgh.
我们训练了不同的技术
There's different techniques that we were trained,
但其中一个是全套的方法运动
but one of them was the whole method movement of bringing,
你知道 你现在的经历
you know, your experiences to the moment.
我记得我用过这个 特别是在莎拉砍掉米格尔的胳膊之后
And I remember using that, especially after Sarah cuts off Miguel's arm,
《活死人之日》(1985)
那个瞬间 她简直受够了
she has a moment where she just has had it.
她真的崩溃了 这对我来说就像是这个角色的艺术
She actually breaks down, which, to me was like the art of the character.
那一刻她真的很坚强
She was actually very strong in that moment,
因为她在那一刻表现得非常真实
because she was able to be very real in that moment.
用我自己 我的想法 我的技术
Working that with myself and my thoughts, and my technique.
罗伯特·拉斯勒
《穿梭猛鬼城》演员
表演是不表演的艺术
Acting is the art of not acting,
对吧 表演是表演的第1节课 对吧
right? Acting is being - acting class 101, right?
在我拍电影之前
Before I made any movies,
汤姆·萨维尼
《活死人黎明》特效化妆师
我是一个舞台剧演员 我可以是亚瑟王 也可以是本·富兰克林
I was a stage actor. I was King Arthur, I was Ben Franklin.
当我为这部电影做特效时 我总是试图扮演其中的一个角色
When I did the effects on the film, I always tried to play a part of it,
你知道的 一些小的部分就会影响越来越多的部分
you know, some little part and that just led to more and more parts.
《马丁》(1977)
《活死人黎明》(1978)
然后突然 乔治·罗梅罗 只是部分
And then suddenly, with George Romero, just parts.
《飞车敢死队》(1981)
别忘了 我们有些人还戴着锡纸呢 - 那是你的问题
Don't forget, some of us are wearing tinfoil. - That's your problem.
我真的想成为 你知道的
I really wanted to be, you know,
一个演员 特效化妆是我进入这个行业的原因
an actor. Makeup effects was kind of what got me in the door.
《癫狂:恋尸狂的忏悔》(1974)
你进门是为了证明自己 以便让别人知道你是谁
You get in the door so you can prove yourself that people know who you are,
《夜之死》(1974)
《疯子》(1980)
谁知道结果会怎样呢
you know, and who knows where that could lead.
《杀出个黎明》(1996)
我以前想当牧师 好吧
I used to want to be a minister. Well,
作为我的牧师 你懂的 我就是这样
the acting as my ministry. You know, that's how I get to,
我的灵魂是如何和你的灵魂谈论我们的共性的
you know, how my soul gets to speak to your soul about our commonality,
《怪形》(1982)
超越了我们 作为人类所共有的合一
above the oneness that we share, as human beings.
我在80年代认真思考过 当时没有反映真正的亚洲人
I really thought about it in the '80s, there was no really Asian
渡边戈登
《穿梭猛鬼城》演员
《圣诞故事》(1983)
拍出来的东西都有点刻板印象 那是一段艰难的时期
representation. We were all kind of stereotypical, and it was a difficult time.
《龙威小子》(1984)
这也让我觉得 嗯 也许我应该做点别的事情
It also made me feel like, 'hmm maybe I should do something else.'
我坚持下去只是因为戏剧 你知道
I kept at it only because of the theater, you know,
《十三号♥星期五8:杰森入侵曼哈顿》(1989)
就像《杰森入侵曼哈顿》里的凯莉一样
something like Kelly Who in "Jason Takes Manhattan".
我的意思是 这很特别 她没有口音
I mean, that was pretty extraordinary, where she didn't have an accent.
听着 我想我还是算了吧 - 什么 - 再见
Look, I think I'll pass, okay. - what? - See you later.
我的第一部正经电影是《十六支蜡烛》
My first movie movie was "16 Candles“.
《十六支蜡烛》(1984)
发生什么事了 帅哥
What's happening, hot stuff?
争论是好的 因为我也认为它开始推动了改变
The controversy was good. Because I also think that it started to change things,
让人们意识到 如果要有什么区别的话 那就是让亚洲人走出来
and make people aware. If anything, made the Asian community come out
试着表达 他们为什么不满意这个角色
and try to express themselves about why they disagree with this character.
我想他们没有做到的是 没有联合起来去尝试
And what they failed to do I thought was we weren't coalesce together to try
想办法解决这个问题 今天就不一样了 今天好多了
to figure out what to do about it. Unlike today, it's - it's much better today.
我这辈子从来没有这么开心过 - 你这个疯子
I've never been so happy my whole life . - You maniac.
《穿梭猛鬼城》里没有提到种族
There was no ethnicity mentioned in “Vamp". So I
《穿梭猛鬼城》(1986)
所以我觉得这很酷 我觉得这一点很不错
thought that was kind of cool. I thought that was a good step.
《穿梭猛鬼城》(1986)
你什么时候下班 - 两点半 - 我能看吗
What time do you get off? - Two thirty. - Can I watch?
你的演员越优秀 你的状态就越好
The better your actors are, the better shape you're in. Hire people
肖恩·S·坎宁安
《十三号♥星期五》导演
《十三号♥星期五》(1980)
雇佣的演员给表演带来了一定的可信度和自然感
that bring a certain kind of credibility and naturalness to the performance.
《夜半鬼敲门》(1985)
至少你已经领先一步了
And then at least you're a step ahead.
杰弗里·库姆斯
《活跳尸》演员
给我个剧本 让我把这个角色分解
Give me a script, let me break this character down,
做一些选择 希望我能支持你们所做的
make some choices. And hopefully I buoy what you're doing here.
《活跳尸》(1985)
电影精选列表