我想要有个手杖
That cane is too short.
这个太短了
Too short...
太短。。。
How long should it be?
它应该要有多长?
I don't know.
我不知道
It should keep you away
from the danger.
他应该要能让你远离危险
All blind people have canes like that.
所有的盲人都有这样的手杖
but still they have...
但他们也还是会碰到
...accidents.
意外
We are looking for the ship?
我们是在找船吗?
Yes.
是啊
it can't be here.
但是不在这里
Where are we?
我们在哪?
What's in front of us?
在我们前面的是什么
try droping a stone.
试下扔个石头
What’s that water?
这是什么水?
The Atlantic.
大西洋
The river Tag is on the left.
Tag河在左侧
Fish...
有鱼
again.
再来一次
It's here.
在这里
Where?
在哪里?
Here.
这里
Can't you hear it?
你听不见吗?
No.
没有
It starts here.
从这里开始
Clap your hands.
拍一下你的手。
Can you hear the difference?
你能听出区别嘛?
Yes.
可以
the ship finishes here.
这里就是船尾的位置。
How big it is?
它有多大?
it's not very big.
没多大。
About 30 meters long.
大概三十米的样子。
it's not the one we're looking for .
我们不是在找这个。
that is this ship.
这就是这艘船
Where?
在哪里?
What do you hear?
你能听到什么?
A wall.
一堵墙
a very high wall.
很高的墙
It is an enormous ship.
这是一艘巨大的船
I can't hear the ship!
我听不到这艘船
Yes, you can.
不,你能
Imagine it is talking to you.
想象它正在跟你说话
How can I imagine it that
if I can't hear it?
如果我听不到它,要怎么想象?
first Imagine it and then it will speak.
先想象它,再想象它会对你讲话
And the you will hear it!
然后你就会听到它
And what it is saying?
那它在说什么?
it's saying...
他在说
...that the sun has been heating it up the whole day.
太阳炙烤了它一整天
but last now it can wallow in Tags ,it's cool enough.
但最后它能休憩在Tags河畔中,
渐渐冷却下来
It's warmer.
白天很热
it could have a little low and down
现在它已经慢慢冷却下来
How can you know it's not
a building or a barge?
你怎么知道它不是一栋建筑或是驳船
not a barge!
不是驳船
One of it's engines are running.
其中一个引擎正在运作
always run at low rate.
它通常是低速运行
so the passenger can put on their side light
这样乘客就能打开他们的床头灯
and take the cold beer from the fridge.
或从冰箱里拿冰镇啤酒
no,you can't hear the engine...
你听不到它
but the whole ship is vibrating
gently.
但这整艘船一直在轻微的震动
Really?
真的吗?
anything else?
还有什么?
A shave is buzzing up there, on the left.
刮胡刀在这里嗡嗡作响,在左边
perhaps an officer is shaving
before the starting his watch?
也许是一个官兵在他的守夜开始前剃须
How do you know it's an officer?
你怎么知道是个官兵
I don't know if it's an officer.
我不知道它是不是官兵
Why would the passenger shave
in the middle of the night?
为什么会有路人在午夜时分剃须?
Can you hear his epaulette, too?
你也能听到他的肩章吗?
And you can't hear nothing?
你什么都听不到吗?
No!
不
I'm coldand I go!
我好冷 我要回去!
Please, take this.
请走这边来
Thank you!
谢谢
Do you know where are you going?
你知道你要去哪吗?
you wait here!
在这等一下!
What were you doing in the harbour?
你在港口干什么?
Three security cameras saw you were
throwing stones.
有三个安全摄像头拍到你在扔石头
We were throwing them randomly.
我们只是随便扔扔石头
It's hard to point, without a sight.
要扔到什么目标也很难,眼睛看不到
so why throw them ?
那你为什么要扔他们?
To hear the plop.
来听他们的落水声
Plop means that something has been pointed.
落水声意味着有些事情可以被听到
So you were trying to hit something!
所以你想要打中一些东西!
what is it?
是什么呢?
An Atlantic.
大西洋
Serrano! Didn't I stiched you up last week?
Serrano!我上周帮你缝合伤口了吗?
No,you didn't.
没有
And who pu the stiches on you hand?
那谁帮你缝合了手臂?
Doctor Pedros.
Pedros 医生
You stiched up my knee.
他缝合了我的膝盖
Here lies the blind man
he were used to be my patient.
躺在那里的那个男人曾经是我的病人
just like you.
就像你
I'll show you what happened to him.
我给你看一下他身上曾发生过什么
Wait here.
在这等我
Why?
为什么?
He stepped in front of train.
他在火车前面走
No breaks.
没有骨折
Good.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
And now, I‘d like you to pack and leave
现在,请你收拾你的东西
immidiately!
马上离开
you understand,don't you?
你真的明白了吗?
Yes.
是
may I say good-bye to my friends?
我能跟我朋友说再见嘛?
I know they liked you.
我知道他们喜欢你
But should you expect them
但是如果你想让他们
a sad goodbye?
陷入悲伤的告别中吗?
OK.
好吧
these are the seeds.
这是种子
I'll show you.
让我来告诉你
And this is your bird.
这是你听到的鸟
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you remember about scrambled eggs?
你还记得炒鸡蛋吗?
I do.
我记得
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, Mário.
早上好,Mario
would you like something to drink?
想喝点什么嘛?
A bacon in my scrambled eggs?
我的炒鸡蛋里有熏肉?
I'm talking to you!
我正跟你说话呢
Why is there a bacon in my scrambled eggs?
为什么我的炒蛋里面会有熏肉?
I'm terribly sorry!
我实在是非常抱歉!
I can't eat bacon!
我不能吃熏肉!
Can I move your bag,sir?
我能移一下你的手提箱嘛?
would you like something to drink?
想喝点什么?
More coffee?
再来些咖啡?
Brandy?
白兰地?