Did you knock?
你敲门了吗?
No
没有
But I did think about it.
但我想了一下要不要敲
And why you didn't do?
为什么不敲?
There was no one around to let me in.
没有人会来给我开门
I was in the cellar.
刚才我在地下室
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
Do you prefer good company
or the nice view?
你想要好室友(双人间),还是想要好风景(单人间)?
I've got the free room upstairs,
next to the Fra's Hubert.
在楼上有个空房♥间,就在Fra's Hubert隔壁
This is really nice monk, really nice.
他是个很好的僧人,非常好。
But there's no window look on the wall.
但是窗外没有什么景色
Or,I can give you this room.
或者是这个房♥间
very beautiful view on the backyard,
院子里有非常漂亮的景色
but there's nobody to talk to.
但是没有人可以交谈
Young foregn girl from next door...
隔壁有个年轻的外国姑娘...
never leaves room and never talks with anybody.
从不出门,也从不跟任何人讲话
The Professor can't see nobody now.
教授现在谁也不见
The Professor doesn't receive the patients now.
教授现在不接待病人
Let's go to my place.
去我那儿吧
Can I meet the Professor?
我能见到教授吗
No, it's impossible for now.
不,现在不可以
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, please, understand me. Later.
不,请你理解。晚点再说
I had doubts,
if you can handle the situation here.
我不确定你是否能够处理这个情况
But dr Barredo commended you much.
但是Barredo医生对你要求很多
Why did you leave his clinic?
你为什么要离开他的诊所
Dr Barredo retired.
Barredo医生退休了
and his successor wasn't really convinced about
the way I work.
接替他的人不大愿意接受我的工作方式
We are ready to be convinced .
我们会尽量认同你的观念
But you are not allowed to teach
the depth perception on your own.
但是你不能只是表达你自己的深刻见解
This is the matter of the patients' safety.
这是考虑到患者的安全
This is the matter of the patients' safety.
这是由于考虑到患者的安全
Do you see that?
你懂吗
of cause.
当然
May we come closer?
我们能坐近点吗
Why would you like to come closer?
为什么你想靠近点
We could touch you.
来触碰你
Or smell you.
或者闻到你
Yes, to smell.
是的,闻到你
To smell!
闻!
We can smell him!
我们可以闻到他的味道
You may smell me.
你们可以闻我
But stay in your seats.
但坐在你们座位上
From the distance we can only
recognise that you've been smoking.
隔着这么远的距离,
我们只能知道你一直在抽烟
And what could you say when being closer?
坐近一些你能知道什么
If you smoke cigarettes or rather a pipe?
你抽的是纸烟还是烟斗
Is it worth leaving your seat to
find it out?
就为了知道这个有必要起身吗
what else can you tell me
without moving?
不起身的话你们还能知道什么
Without standing up? From here?
不起身?隔着这么远?
You can stand up, if you want.
如果你愿意,你可以起身
Somebody's walking on the courtyard.
有人在院子里散步
It’s a man or a woman?
男的女的?
I think it's a woman.
我觉得是个女人
Why?
为什么
because of her shoes , high-heels.
因为她的鞋,她穿着高跟鞋
A man can also have this kind of heels .
男人也可以穿那样的高跟鞋
The cuban heels.
古巴跟的鞋子(一种男士高跟皮鞋)
Like in the 60. or 70.
the disco dancers.
像六七十年代的迪斯科舞者
is anybody else?
还有不同的想法吗?
I think it's a woman.
我认为是一个女人
Because woman's steps are stronger.
因为女人的脚步更坚实
I would say it's a man.
我觉得是个男人
Sometimes men can have
stronger steps.
有时候男人也会有坚实的步伐
It's a woman.
那是个女人
Yes, it's a woman.
是的,是个女人
I think so, too.
我也这么认为
Because of the shoes?
因为她的鞋子吗
And her age what do you think of,
is she young or old?
你认为她多大了,她年轻还是年迈?
Young.
年轻
And what is she doing?
她在做什么呢
she is sweeping the courtyard.
在打扫院子
The young women ,smoking cigarettes
and coughing like a old smoker?
这位年轻的女士抽着廉价香烟
咳得像个肺结核患者
Can you imagine her?
你能想象她怎样吗?
She has finished.
她做完了
She got ashamed.
她觉得很惭愧
But we can still hear her heels!
但我们还是能听到她的鞋跟的声音
Who will go to see what she's doing?
谁去看看她在干嘛
Me.
我
Are your hands clean?
你的手干净吗
Yes.
干净
Go then.
去吧
Without my cane?
不能拿我的手杖吗?
Why should you use your cane?
You could hurt her ankle with it.
为什么要用手杖
你拿着它可能会伤到她的脚踝
Watch out!
小心
Did you hurt yourself?
伤到自己了吗?
Without the finger in the glass...
手指不要放在玻璃杯里...
...I think I won't make it.
我觉得我不可能成功
finished?
结束了吗
Yes.
是的
Was it easy or hard?
难不难
Hard.
很难
It's hard. It's really hard.
这很难,真的非常难
You're shooing the sparrows.
你口哨声把麻雀都吓跑了
One keeps coming...
来了一只
it‘s a strange bird.
这是个奇怪的鸟
I thought it was a sparrow.
我之前认为它是麻雀
Why do you think so?
为什么是麻雀
Because it's jumping on both legs.
因为他用两只脚起跳
The others walk like people:
left, right...
其他鸟像人一样:左脚、右脚
that one is much too big for a sparrow.
对麻雀来说,这只也太大了
What do you feed it?
你给他们喂什么
The seeds.
种子
What kind of seeds?
哪种种子
Sunflower seeds.
向日葵种子
Didn't you know
that the birds like them?
你不知道这些鸟儿很喜欢它们吗?
She is calling the cat.
她在叫唤那只猫
She gives him some milk.
她给了它一些牛奶
And now she goes inside.
现在她走进屋内了
She went back to the storeroom.
她走回储物柜这儿
And the yardman looking at the yard.
园丁看着院子
How do you know he is looking?
你怎么知道他在看
Because he's smoking.
I can smell the smoke.
因为他在抽烟,我可以闻到香烟的味道
could he be sitting?
也许他正坐着
Yes, i suppose it could be.
是的,我想可能是吧
anything else?
还有别的吗
No. No.
没,没了
You've missed the cat.
你们漏掉了那只猫
He has passed by just in front
of your noses.
它刚在你们面前经过
Which cat?
哪只猫?
How can you hear the cat?
你怎么可能听见那只猫?