Unless he bump on something.
除非他撞到了什么东西
You can smell it.
你们能闻到他吗
Nobody can smell a cat.
You're lying.
没人能闻到猫
你在胡编乱造
You all have smelled it.
你们都闻到它了
You've smelled it using the dog's nose.
你们闻到它了,通过那只狗的鼻子
You've just missed the dog's barking.
你们错过了狗吠
He's probably lying. Sure, he does!
他可能在说谎。是的,他肯定在乱说
Really?
真的吗
So who has drunk the milk?
那是谁喝了牛奶
Wait. Move the cane a bit forward.
等等。用手杖往前走一段
No.
不
Denilson, come and see yourself!
Denilson,过来你自己看看!
I'm coming...
来了
are you ready?
准备好了吗
What do you have for me this time?
这次你们为我准备了什么
Why?
为什么?
We wanted to try,
if you use the cane when no one is looking.
我们想试一试,没有人看着你的时候,你会不会用手杖
How should I know
when no one is looking?
我怎么知道有没有人在看我
I'm blind.
我是盲人
So why don't you use the cane then?
那你为什么不用手杖
A blind man doesn't need a cane.
盲人不需要手杖
unless they have a bad lame.
只要他不是瘸的
you wouldn't have fallen down,
if you had the cane,
如果你有个手杖你就不会摔倒了
but I have told you I don't use the cane.
但我跟你说了我不用手杖
Some people think you're lying to us.
有人说你在骗我们
So you set up that fishing line to find out?
所以你放个鱼竿就是要确认一下?
what if i knocked the teeth out?
要是摔断牙了怎么办?
We need the cane
所以手杖是很有用的
we need it to hit in the desk as well...
它用来敲桌子也是很有用的
So maybe you can see?
所以你也许能看见?
Watch out, it can break.
小心,它会被打破
It's not your cane...
它不是你的手杖
Nothing is happening.
什么都没有发生
there no one about.
没有人在这里
If it’s no one about,
who is pruning the roses?
如果没有人在这,谁在修剪玫瑰?
How do you know
those are roses?
你怎么知道那些是玫瑰?
What else can they pruning here?
除此之外,你还能在这修剪什么?
Who would go to find out
what do they trim here?
谁能出去看看他们在这修剪什么
I will.
我
if you go.
去吧
Be care of the thorns.
小心刺
I‘ll go, too.
我也去
Carefully!
小心!
I'll go, too.
我也去
There's no one by the roses.
没有人在玫瑰旁边
You were searching too low.
你看得太低了
it is a person standing on the ladder.
这个男人刚刚站在梯子上
I pricked myself three times
at least...
我至少扎到了自己三次
Mother Marie!
玛丽修女
Yes, sir?
先生?
What are you doing down there?
你在下面干嘛?
Stop, Antonio...
停下,Antonio
My God, you're scratched all over.
天哪,你全被挖出来了
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
My God, come with me.
天哪,跟我过来,来,来
Ian, Tom, .please,come here
Ian,Tom,请到这边来
Didn't you prick yourself?
你没刺到自己吗?
Don't cry.
别哭
It's alright.
没关系
You didn't prick.
你没被刺到
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We were locating the gardener?
我们要找出那个园丁
oh yes ,it is lucky he is not on here
很好,他不在这
You've steped on his roses...
你踩到了他的玫瑰
what do you mean;he is not here? He must to be here!
怎么会?他一定在这里!
if you wants to take part in the lesson.
You has to be blingfolded
你必须蒙住眼睛才能参与这个课程
come here with me to my office, please.
请到我的办公室来。
The outside lessons
require the preparation.
室外课程需要一些准备
your group requires at least...
这个团队至少需要
... three sighted careers.
三个视力正常的助教
and no circumstance allowed you to
take them outside by yourself
你不能私自带着病人散步
Somebody can be hit by the car!
他们可能会被车撞倒
I agree.
没错
But they don't have to go out in traffic right away
但是他们不会在直接在马路上横冲直撞
The only thing that can hit them here
is the cat or the dog.
在这里,可以撞到他们的只有猫和狗
well,Ambulances,car trucks,deliberate cars ,
coming in and out
但是救护车,货车,各种各样的车在这里来来往往
You are right.
你说得对
I'll be more careful in the future.
我以后会更加小心的
being careful is not enought
Look at you
光是小心根本不够!
看看你自己!
You're stuck in the middle of the room
because you can't see the chair.
被卡在教室中间,
因为你甚至连椅子都看不到
Why woundn’t you catch the cane?
你为什么不用手杖
I use one.
我用啊
occasionally
偶尔地
Far too less considering
the condition of your face!
你对自己的境况考虑得太少了!
Who do I report to
if I want to take the boys outside?
我要带他们出去,我应该跟谁说?
To me.
跟我说!
then I will choose your assistants
depends on the number of patients
然后我会根据病人的数量来确定你的助手
tomorrow I'd like to seat with them on the bench
by the door .
明天我想跟他们一起坐在门前的长椅上
very well.
好的
but please write down the lessen plan
但请写一下课程的方案
excuse me ,hello!
打扰了,早上好
Why do we all wait here?
why we queue in here?
为什么我们都在这里等着
这队人是哪儿来的
We are grounded!
我们都被挡在这里了!
What happened?
怎么了?
The doctor didn't receive the lesson plan
医生不同意课程的方案
Did you forget it?
你已经忘了吗?
then where were we going
那我们打算去哪儿?
to the courtyard!
去院子里!
But you know the yard already.
但是你已经知道院子是什么样的了啊。
Didn't you want to go somewhere further?
你不想去一些更远的地方吗?
well of cause we do!
我们当然想!
We want to see new places!
我们想去看一些新的地方!
We want to see new places!
我们想去看一些新的地方!
Why don't you open the door,little?
为什么你们不直接打开一点门?
yet we are not allowed to go out, right?
但我们不能出去,对吧?
You don't need to go out,
you only need to open the door。
你们不需要出去,
你们只需要打开这扇门
sorry,excuse me...can I just...
不好意思,请问,我是否能够……
very good, Serrano, go.
非常好,Serrano,来。
Can you come here?
你能再靠近点吗?
well can you tell me what you can see.
告诉我你看到了什么?
The birds.
鸟
I can hear some sorts of the machine...
我听到一些机器的声音。。。
... but I don't know what it is doing.
但我不知道它是用来干嘛的
they are cars.
那些是车
Can you try a little bit harder?
你能再多说一些吗?
Try harder...
尽力多说一些
I hear something doing: boom, boom...
我听到一些砰砰的声音