which Jose left on the courtyard.
去听Jose留在院子的单车
Can you see it?
你能看到它吗?
Yes.
是的
And can you hear it?
你能听到它吗?
I can't see bell.
我听不到铃♥声♥
it doesn't matter.
We are trying to hear it when the bell is not ringing
没关系,我们试试在没用车铃的时候听到单车
Even then it reflect different sounds like.
尽管它会反射出不一样的声音像是
tongue clicking, for example.
比如说咂嘴
You can also snap your fingers to
tap with the hairs, the good shoes.
你也可以用你的手指,敲打你的头发,或者用你的鞋子
should I begin?
我能开始了吗?
Yes!
可以!
Yes, please, demonstrate it.
好,来,请演示一下
It has a bell.
它有一个铃
much impressive!
印象深刻!
perhaps, you use the sensor?
你用传感器吗
What do you mean?
你指什么?
the one in your pocket.
你口袋里的传感器
I don't use any sensor!
我没有用任何传感器
But you have a little electronic things...
但你确实有一个用电的小装置
I see you own it。
我看到它在你手上
Do you mean this ?
你说这个吗?
Yes.
是的
Do you use it sometimes?
你有时会用这个嘛?
Almost ever.
几乎从不
It's ultrasonic distance sensor.
这是一个超声波查找器
is it help you to navigate ?
它在你找路的时候有用吗?
you said that you don't use the cane?
你说你不用手杖?
that's right.
不,我不用
So you use the sensor...
所以你用这个传感器
I use many things
But rarely the sensor.
我用很多东西,但很少用传感器
Can I see?
我能看看吗?
You click so well
that you don't need the cane.
你很擅长嗒声音,所以你不需要手杖
I click my tongue
to konw you have a right shoes.
我通过咂嘴就能知道你有一双好鞋子
Did you hear the motorbike?
你听到摩托车的声音了吗
what motorbike?
哪个摩托车?
There is a motorbike on the courtyard, also.
院子里也有摩托车
You should have heard it.
It is quite close.
你应该听到它了
它很近
It also reflects tongue clicking.
它一定可以反射你咂嘴的声音
well I didn't.Is it stand near the wall?
我没听到,它是不是离墙很近
Or any other objects?
或者是别的东西
No.
没有
well,it‘s too far away then.
那它一定是太远了
Few meters do make all the difference.
再远哪怕几米都会有很大不同
you mean you need the some settle finders?
你的意思是你需要一些定♥位♥器♥嘛?
I've told you I don't use the sensor
for orientation.
我告诉过你我不用传感器找路
very clever.Can you get the distance by vibrating
真聪明 你能通过震动知道距离多远吗
Show me you don't need a sensor!
让我看看 你不需要传感器
Yes, show them you don't need it!
来!让他们看看!
Show them!
展示给他们看!
He is fallen down the carbon’s chute!
他掉进了煤槽
He should use the cane like every blind person.
他应该像每个盲人一样用手杖的
You are in dange.
你很危险
a danger to yourself and the other blind people.
对你和其他盲人来说都很危险
I won't let you work
with my patients anylonger.
我不会让你再和我的病人一起工作
I don't have any choice but to fire you.
我只能解雇你。
I returned you good references.
我给你很好的报酬
And you'll be paid the entire guerdon of the month
你会得到整个月的薪水
If I can't work with blind patient anymore...
如果我不能继续跟盲人们一起工作
...perhaps I could get some other work
in the clinic?
也许我能在诊所做别的工作?
What do you in mind?
你有什么想法吗?
I don't know...
我不知道
I think we need the Braille library for example.
比如说,我们可能需要一个盲文图书馆
Some blind children...
一些看不见的孩子
...are waiting for every residential place here.
正等着这里的每一个可以住的地方
I can't use those places...
我不能牺牲掉这些地方
I can rent a room in the town
and commute to work everyday like the stuff.
我在镇上租了个房♥子
而且每天像其他所有人一样去工作
I will not employ you
我不会给你任何工作
in any case that you can contact with the patients.
能够让你接触到我的病人们。
This is a private clinic.
这是个私人的诊所
it wild hings to donations...
靠慈善捐款来维持
and pay no taxes to the ministrate.
因为它不用交税
One miss up could destroy...
一着走错就会导致
...everything would achieved of the years
多年来的心血付之一炬
I'll think about some kind of job for you in the office.
我会考虑给你一个办公室的工作
But I forbidden...
但是你禁止
...to move around the clinic
without a cane.
不带手杖在诊所周围走动
Here come sensor up!
有个传感器在靠近
He've got a cane!
他拿了一个手杖
a lier!
你个骗子!
Can you walk?
你能走吗?
Why that bother you a lot if I can walk or not?
为什么你对我能不能走这么感兴趣?
Would you like to go out somewhere?
你想出去走走吗?
the same place as yesterday?
像昨天去的地方一样?
To that bar?
那个酒吧?
Yes.
是的!
I can't.
我不能
Did they take away your sensor?
他们把传感器拿走了吗?
I don't need a sensor!
我不用传感器
Why that bar?
为什么一定要去这个吧?
Do you want to be the girl
without a white cane?
你不想成为那个不用手杖的女孩儿吗?
do you want to be chated up by the guy again?
你不想再被那男孩搭讪吗?
what guy?
哪个家伙?
Mister "Brandy Portugues".
“葡萄牙白兰地”先生
"and very speciality".
“非常特别”
I can go.
我可以去
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪?
To the bar on the corner.
去角落的酒吧
I know where it is.
我知道在哪
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Yes.
是
I'm waiting for you!
我在等你
do you need a minute or an hour more?
你要多一分钟还是一个小时
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I haven't got a cane.
我没有手杖
I have got mine.
我有
Pretend you are leading me.
假装你在为我引路吧
Come on, you'll be sexier without the cane
来吧,没有手杖更性感
...and it doesn't bother me.
而且我不介意
Not so quick!Not so quick!
别那么快
I'll find the gap!
小心空隙
Please, that’s too quick!
拜托,太快了!
Everything's OK?
一切都还好吗?
I guess so.
是的
Where are these cherries?
樱桃呢?
Guincho is a great dangerous beach.
Guincho是个非常危险的海滩
...the strong wind is there...
那里海风强劲
Great beach... for wind surfing.
冲浪的好地方
ohhh sir , it's my surfboard
噢,不好意思 ,这是我的冲浪板
This is an acacia tree .
这是一棵金合欢树
There are no cherries here.
这里没有樱桃
an acacia tree?
金合欢树?
He says it's an acacia tree
他说这是金合欢树
Good morning, pretty strangers!
早上好,漂亮的陌生人