What?
什么?
I can hear something doing: boom, boom...
我听到一些砰砰的声音。。
well,that is your heart beating.
是你的心跳声
And that's all?
就只有这些了吗?
The sky is blue,
but the rain clouds are coming.
天空很干净
但是乌云要来了
There's going to be a storm.
一场风暴即将来临
It is a jet plane.
有一架喷气飞机
Are you blindfolded?
你被蒙住了眼睛吗?
No,if i was ,I wouldn't be able
to look after you,
没有,不然我没办法照顾你啊,
yeah, you are not allowed to join in then!
没错,那你就不能参与!
And waht about you, Eva?
你呢,Eva?
Me?
我?
I was just passing by...
我只是路过。。。
I saw something...
我看到了一些东西。。。
... but it can‘t be.
但那是不可能的
What was it?
是什么?
A ship.
一艘船。
What is that ship?
什么船?
what ’s kind of ship ?
是哪种船
A colossal ship.
一艘大船
What was that?
什么?
A big ship.
一艘大船
like an ocean going ship.
像在海上航行的船
Can we go outside?
我们能出去吗?
then we could hear it better.
我们能更清楚的听到它
No, you can't.
不,你们不能
no,we can't.
我们不能
I can.
我能
But the door looking out the street
are on the other side.
但是门外的风景隔着一条街道
Where is your cane?
你的手杖呢?
sorry?
什么?
your cane ,where is your cane?
你的手杖呢?
I don't have a cane.
我没有手杖
then you can't go with me.
那你不能跟我一起。
Where is this cane?
手杖去哪了?
I broke it
我摺坏它了
How ?
怎么回事?
When I used the cane
people turned their head and stared at me
当我拿着手杖走的时候,所有的人都盯着我看
and tried helping me...
他们都想帮助我
... they pushed and pulled me.
……连推带搡的
So you broke your cane on purpose?
所以你是特意折断了它?
You know how to walk without cane...
你能够不靠手杖走了。。。
do you think I could too?
那我也可以吗?
It's dangerous.
很危险
I'll think about it.
让我想想
please!I wanna try it now!
求你了,我现在就想试试
Please...
求求你...
the most I can do is to take a few steps for you
And you tell me what I'm doing and....
我能做的就是帮你带路
你要提醒我怎么走,要转弯的时候告诉我
when I come back,as if you were walking .
当回来的时候,就像你自己走路的时候那样
You're walking.
你正在走
You're walking on the pavement.
你正走在人行道上
Ian!
Ian!
How are you walking, moron?!
笨蛋,你是怎么走的?!!
Come back!
回来!
Didn't you notice when the pavement
finished?
你没发现人行道已经到尽头了吗?
It was you who didn't notice!
You could have been run over!
明明是你没有注意!
你本来会被撞到的!
I can hear when tha pavement finishes.
人行道到头的时候我可以听到
did you not hear the car coming?
你没有听到车刚正向你驶来嘛?
yes,of cause.
我听到了
But you didn't
because you tell me come back right over the car.
是你没有听到
因为你告诉我回头才刚好碰到那辆车
How can you hear the end of the pavement?
你是怎么听到人行道到尽头了
Follow me.
跟着我
Carefully here ,the step.
小心,台阶
I can hear the entire time.
我可以听到整个过程
It is between the steps of the pedestrians
and the sound of wheels
它介于行人的脚步和车轮的声音之间
you can hear it from this point
with the accuracy of two steps.
你从这里可以听得准确到两步
But when you come closer,
you can located it more precisely.
但是当你靠近的时候你可以更精确的追踪它
Imagine it. Then you will hear it.
想像一下,你将听到它
Listen how it gets nearer!
听它是怎样靠近的
Three steps. Two.
三步,两步
The last step before kerb
always sounds differently.
路边石头前一步通常听上去不一样
can you try?
试试看?
do you take more steps..?
还要多走几步嘛?
No!
不!
Ok, do you want to come back
to the doors?
好了,你想回到门那边吗?
No, I want to carry on walking.
不,我想继续走
Eva... Don't let people push you around,OK?
Eva,别让人们推搡到你
Follow me.
跟着我
The pedestrians are avoiding of the obstacles
that heading straight forward them.
路人们会绕过挡在他们前面的障碍物
But you have to hold the the started course.
但你只会照着原来的方向走
What was that?
那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
So how did you miss it?
那你是怎么经过障碍物的
I did the same as the woman in front of us.
我跟着走在我们前面的女人
Can you hear her steps?
你能听到她的脚步了吗
I can hear lot of steps.
我能听到很多脚步声
She has on a real thin leather shoes.
她穿着薄皮鞋
She sprayed parfume.
有好闻的香水味
She's window-shopping.
看着橱窗里的商品
she turned around?
她回头了吗?
She went into the shop.
她走进了一家商店
A man with the newspaper is starting through.
一个男人拿着报纸经过我们身边
Let him go.
让他走
He has a pin in his sole,
can you hear it?
他鞋底有一个图钉,你听到了吗?
why don't we following him?
为什么我们不跟着他?
I'd the other one better.
我想跟另一个
Can you smell him?
你能闻到他吗?
it's a strange perfume.
有奇怪的香水味
The mix of yesterday's night drinks
and this morning beer.
混合着昨晚的饮料和今早的啤酒
What kind of the tree is that?
那边的树是什么种类?
Can you reach the leaves?
你能碰到它的叶子吗?
What fruit is this?
这是什么果子
Try this.
试试
it's a cherry.
樱桃
I can't reach it.
我碰不到它
Yes, you can.
你可以的。
You just don't know what to look.
你只是不知道它是什么样子的
now they are not too good. they're too timid.
那些不太好,太羞涩了
what timid means?
羞涩?什么意思?
No, they're no good.
不,不太好
Rubbish.
垃圾
What?
什么?
yep,they are properly right.
they are pretty good.eight out of ten
那些不错,挺好的,十有八♥九♥不错!
Try these.
试试这个
take me more steps.
再走一遍
keep going.
再多几步
These are the best one in the whole shop.
那是整个店里最好的鞋子
it's a chair.
这是个椅子
What is the chair doing here?
这个椅子放这里干嘛
I don't know.