Good morning, pretty strangers!
早上好,漂亮的陌生人
Good morning, Senhores.
早上好先生们
so you've made it!
就是这里了
Is it ?
它在这里吗?
Can't you recognise the smell?
你不认得这个味道了吗?
Coffee!
咖啡!
You can sit down now .
你坐一下吧
Is that the sea breeze?
这是海边的微风嘛?
Yes.
是的
I can't smell the seeweed.
我闻不到海藻的味道
Is that a motorboat?
那儿是艘摩托船吗?
It sounds like an ordinary motorbike.
听上去像一辆普通的摩托车
But it can go wherever it wants to.
但它能去任何地方
No traffic lights, or policeman,
or busy traffic...
没有红绿灯没有警♥察♥ 没有拥挤的交通
...it doesn't a motorbike.
那里没有摩托车
Is this ship still here?
船还在那吗?
You have to wait one day.
你不用再等了
When the church bells ring,
you'll hear an echo.
等教堂的钟声想起,你会听到回声
It's a motorboat!
那有艘摩托船!
I'm sorry!
我实在是很抱歉!
no problem?
你还好吗
Did you heart yourself?
没伤到自己吧?5
NO,I'm fine.
没,没事。
it's this guy almost take my hand off.
这家伙要把我的手咬掉了
you are American, aren't you?
美国人,对吗?
From New York.
来自纽约
what about You?
你?
I'm come from Berlin.
来自柏林?
are you in a holidays?
度假吗?
Not exactly...
也不是
I've got a week of holidays left...
我还有一个星期的假
and I'm just hanging out on the coast...
我只是在海边散步
Are you staying long?
你会待很久吗?
as long as I can stay upon the board.
直到我能跟上冲浪板
are you surf? Really?
你冲浪?真的吗?
A little.
会一点点
Where can you surf here?
你在这里上哪儿冲浪
Europe, nowhere, in fact.
在欧洲,没有地方,事实上
apart from Guincho.
除了Guincho
Is there a club there?
这附近有什么俱乐部吗
something I can hire a board
我需要租一个板子
I don't think so.
不容易租到啊
there are many maniacs,
they don't borrow their boards.
那些人是疯子,他们不会借出他们的板子的。
Do you really surf?
你真的冲浪嘛?
yeah, a kind of.
嗯,算是吧
It's a very dangerous place,you know?.
那是个很危险的地方
Every year the current takes
somebody under the Cabo da Roca.
罗卡角每年都会有人掉下水
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
I can know just for watch.
我看一看就能知道
we can meet there later?
我们之后还会在那儿遇到吗?
Today, in Gincho?
今天,在Guincho?
sure.
是的
I'll get to hold the board.
我会去拿板子
The wind... The wind is very strong today...
这个风,今天这个风真的很大啊
I'm a bit afraid when weather is like that.
我有点担心像这样的天气
We'll stay on the boards somehow.
不管怎样,我们将会平稳的呆在板子上
I don't know about that...
我不知道
you find it's hard for you to stay on the chair...
坐在椅子上对你都很难了
The bells!
钟声!
Listen the bells!
听这钟声!
The church bell are ringing!
教堂的钟声响起了!
There's an echo!
有回声!
it's true!
是真的!
Every single beat can be heard two times!
每一次撞击都可以听到两次
And what does it mean?
那这意味着什么
The sound reflects from the ship.
钟声从船上反射回来
what ship?
哪艘船?
the one was near here, in the harbour!
这边的这艘,在港口!
What‘s harbour?
什么港口?
Is there a harbour on here?
那边有港口吗?
Senhores, how far is from the harbour
to here?
先生们,港口离这里有多远?
harbour?Which harbour?
那个港口?
Alcȃntara?
Alcȃntara?
Yes. How to go there?
是的,怎么去那?
It's too far to walk.
走过去太远了
you take the tram 28 to Prazeres.
搭28号♥有轨车去Prazeres
And then you catch the bus to Alcȃntara.
再转巴士去Alcȃntara
Is there something closer?
没有更近的吗?
Santa Apolónia. A bit closer.
Santa Apolónia地铁站,会近一点
Yes! Santa Apolónia.
是的!Santa Apolónia站
which to go there?
怎么去那?
Take 28 to Martim Moniz Square.
坐28路去Martim Moniz广场
I looking for something closer.
我要更近一点的
There is nothinb between
Alcȃntara and Santa Apolónia.
在Alcȃntara港和Santa Apolónia站之间没有什么了
Try it, please.
请试试吧
Very nice!
非常好
What's the price?
价格怎么样?
Give it a try,
去试一把
Please, try it! It's good!
拜托,去试一下!非常好的!
You're a lier!
你是个骗子
You lie to everyone!
你对所有人撒谎
Really?
真的吗?
There is no ship!
那里根本就没有船
There is even no harbour!
甚至都没有港口!
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
The locals from the bar.
酒吧里的当地人。
Senhores...
先生们
They sit outside the bar all day ...
他们整天坐在酒吧里
looking at the street.
看着街道
But they don't see anything.
但是他们什么都看不到
what do you mean ?
怎么会?
They look...
他们看。。
...but they don't see.
但他们什么都看不到
a large ship is on the dock
and you can hear it.
在港口有一艘大船,它可以被清晰的听到你可以听到它
Senhores can't see it because you can't see
the dock from the bar.
先生们看不到因为你从酒吧看不到海边
You're lying, You're lying because you know
I can't see it!
你撒谎,因为你知道我什么都看不见
You can prove that you're not lying.
你证明你没撒谎
No! Give me my cane please!
不!把我的手杖还给我!
sir, how would I move myself?
那我怎么走?
hold upon me.
跟着我
Three steps. Two. Now.
三步、两步,就是现在。
mind the kerb!
小心台阶!
Stop.
停
don't forgot there is a scooter
小心前面还有摩托车
Do you know the scooter sounds like ?
你知道小摩托车的声音吗?
Yes.
知道
Now.
现在
Now.
现在
are you OK ,sir?
你还好吗先生?
great!
太棒了!
are you ok?
一切都好吗?
I think so.
是的
my glasses is falling down.
我眼镜掉了
Where's my cane?
我的手杖呢?
Here.
这里
I'd prefer to use a cane.