There's a dragon.
亨特 你在干什么
Hunter, what are you doing?
快离开那儿
Get out of there!
不 亨特
No! Hunter!
所以你不相信龙吗
So you don't believe in dragons?
不 不 我回心转意了
No, no, I'm coming around.
好的 好的
Okay, okay!
愚蠢的孩子
Foolish boy.
你们给了我统治这个世界的力量
Your kind has given me the power to rule this world!
什么意思
What do you mean?
老家伙死了
With the old man dead,
我的力量很快将无法阻挡
my powers will soon be unstoppable!
尼古莱死了吗
Nicholai is dead?
是的 和他那首被诅咒的歌♥一起死掉了
Yes, and with him the cursed song as well.
不 不可能
No, he can't be!
饿了吧 我的宠物
Hungry, my pets?
干掉他
Then take him!
♪ 在这天 ♪
♪ On this day ♪
♪ 我们对大地表示感谢 ♪
♪ We give thanks for the Earth ♪
♪ 感谢它创造的大海和云彩 ♪
♪ For the sea and the sky that was made ♪
♪ 我们高唱赞歌♥ ♪
♪ We sing praise ♪
梅洛迪
Melody?
♪ 为了带来希望的光明 ♪
♪ For the light that brings hope ♪
♪ 以及爱指引我们前进的承诺 ♪
♪ And the promise that love guides our way ♪
♪ 我们表示感谢 ♪
♪ We give thanks ♪
♪ 我们高唱赞歌♥ ♪
♪ We sing praise ♪
♪ 在这天 ♪
♪ On this day ♪
梅洛迪 回去
Melody, go back!
梅洛迪
Melody!
不
No!
为什么我们没死
Huh? Why aren't we dead?
是这首歌♥ 它在保护我们
It's the song. It's protecting us.
冰龙不能再伤害我们了
The ice dragon can't hurt us anymore.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, people!
♪ 没有邪恶或黑暗 ♪
♪ There's no evil or darkness ♪
♪ 能挡住我们的路 ♪
♪ Can stand in our way ♪
♪ 带着信念和勇气去相信 ♪
♪ With the faith and the courage to believe ♪
♪ 这首歌♥有能力改变一切 ♪
♪ That the song has the power to change everything ♪
♪ 来吧 我们可以说什么 ♪
♪ Come what may we will say ♪
♪ 我们表示感谢 ♪
♪ We give thanks ♪
♪ 我们高唱赞歌♥ ♪
♪ We sing praise ♪
♪ 在这天 ♪
♪ On this day ♪
亨特
Hunter!
亨特 不
Hunter, no!
不
No!
尼古莱
Nicholai?
滚回到你的洞穴去 德拉康
Back to your cave, Dracon!
光之守护者
The Guardians of Light!
不
No.
不
No!
尼古莱 你太棒了
Nicholai, you're amazing!
我的好姑娘 谢天谢地 你没事
My wonderful girl, thank God you're safe.
亨特 你在想什么呢 你这个疯狗
Hunter, what were you thinking, you crazy pup?
利夫
Leif!
你好 尼古莱
Uh, hi, Nicholai.
你真的很棒
You were really great.
我很欣慰你们两个都还好
I'm so thankful you're both all right.
你说得对 老朋友 剑使得不错
You were right, old friend. Nice work with the sword.
♪ 恩赐万物的造物主 ♪
♪ Giver of all gifts ♪
♪ 爱的永恒之歌♥ ♪
♪ Love's eternal song ♪
♪ 没有一个像你这样的人 ♪
♪ There is none like you ♪
♪ 我们的心属于你 ♪
♪ To you, our hearts belong ♪
♪ 恩赐万物的造物主 ♪
♪ Giver of all gifts ♪
♪ 爱的永恒之歌♥ ♪
♪ Love's eternal song ♪
♪ 没有一个像你这样的人 ♪
♪ There is none like you ♪
♪ 我们的心属于你 ♪
♪ To you, our hearts belong ♪
♪ 无论是近还是远 ♪
♪ Whether near or far ♪
♪ 无论你身在何处 ♪
♪ Everywhere you are ♪
♪ 有希望 ♪
♪ There is hope ♪
♪ 有和平 ♪
♪ There is peace ♪
♪ 有完美的爱能驱散一切恐惧 ♪
♪ There is perfect love casting out all fear ♪
♪ 我们彼此相信 ♪
♪ In each other, we'll believe ♪
♪ 恩赐万物的造物主 ♪
♪ Giver of all gifts ♪
♪ 爱的永恒之歌♥ ♪
♪ Love's eternal song ♪
♪ 没有一个像你这样的人 ♪
♪ There is none like you ♪
♪ 我们的心属于你 ♪
♪ To you, our hearts belong ♪
♪ 穿过最黑暗的夜晚 ♪
♪ Through the darkest night ♪
♪ 用你的灯指引我们 ♪
♪ Guide us with your light ♪
♪ 给我们带来希望 ♪
♪ Bring us hope ♪
♪ 给我们带来和平 ♪
♪ Bring us peace ♪
♪ 用你完美的爱 ♪
♪ With your perfect love ♪
♪ 消除恐惧 ♪
♪ Take away our fear ♪
♪ 修补每一颗破碎的心 ♪
♪ Mend each broken heart ♪
♪ 擦干每一滴眼泪 ♪
♪ and dry every tear ♪
♪ 让我们相信你总是在附近 ♪
♪ Give us faith to know you are always near ♪
♪ 因为这首歌♥在我们心中 ♪
♪ For the song is in our heart ♪
如果你踩到那些雏菊 你会惹上大♥麻♥烦
If you step on those daisies, you'll be in big trouble.
什么 你是怎么看到我的
What? Hey, how did you see me?
大♥麻♥烦
Big trouble.
我相信 公主
I believe it, princess.
是吗 利夫 真的吗
Do you, Leif? Do you really?
相信这首歌♥吗 是的 我真的相信
Believe in the song? Yeah, I really do.
你认为我们见到的是最后一个德拉康吗
Do you think we've seen the last of Dracon?
我不知道 利夫
I don't know, Leif,
但我知道这个村子会很安全
but I do know the village is safe
只要这首歌♥活在我们心中
as long as the song lives in our hearts.
德拉康就会有所顾虑
Dracon will think twice before returning this way again.
那其它的村庄呢
What about the other villages?
许多人忘记了这首歌♥
Many there have forgotten the song.
他们可能是下一个
They could be next.
我们有剑
We have the sword.
是的 精神之剑的确很强大
Yes, the sword of the spirit is powerful,
但我们会需要造物主的全副武装对付邪恶
but we will need the Giver's full armor to face evil,
如果它再回来的话
if it ever returns.
像德拉康一样 心都会变冷
Like Dracon, hearts can turn cold,
放任邪恶崛起
allowing evil to rise.
记住这一点 亲爱的
Remember that, dear ones.
我们会的
We will.
是的 我们会的 尼古莱
Yes, we will, Nicholai.
那么让我们庆祝一下
Then let's celebrate,
因为今晚这首歌♥
for tonight the song
将在人们心中再次焕发生机
is alive again in many hearts,
我们应该欢庆
and we should rejoice!
♪ 很久以前 ♪
♪ Once upon a time ♪
♪ 当这首歌♥在我们心中流传时 ♪
♪ When the song lived in our hearts ♪
♪ 我们仍然相信真爱 ♪
♪ We still believed that true love ♪
♪ 可以拯救世界 ♪
♪ Could save the day ♪
♪ 然后我们转身离开 ♪
♪ Then we turned and walked away ♪
♪ 寒冷和黑暗降临 ♪
♪ And the cold and darkness came ♪
♪ 直到你听到我们的哭声 ♪
♪ Until you heard our cry ♪
♪ 送上了令人惊叹的恩典 ♪
♪ And sent amazing grace ♪
♪ 现在我们生活在光明之中 ♪
♪ Now we're living in the light ♪
♪ 我们回来为正义而战 ♪
♪ We're back fighting the good fight ♪
♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
♪ Hallelujah ♪
♪ 我们生活在光明中 ♪
♪ We're living in the light ♪
♪ 我们不再害怕 ♪
♪ We're not frightened anymore ♪
♪ 我们不害怕恶龙的咆哮 ♪
♪ We don't fear the dragon's roar ♪
♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
♪ Hallelujah ♪
♪ 我们生活在光明中 ♪
♪ We're living in the light ♪
♪ 一旦我们迷路了 ♪
♪ Once we were lost ♪
♪ 是的 我们找不到路 ♪
电影精选列表