Fill their heads with wild imaginings
和你那古董宗教给他们洗♥脑♥吗
and that old religion!
你就想这么做
That's what you were trying to do.
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
♪ 你只是过去的遗物 ♪
♪ You're a relic of the past ♪
♪ 你只是一个满嘴胡言的老东西 ♪
♪ Just a babbling, dribbling old coot ♪
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
♪ 你就是在制♥造♥麻烦 ♪
♪ You're a troublemaking hack ♪
♪ 应该有个人来踹醒他 ♪
♪ And someone ought to give him the boot ♪
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
♪ 你仍活在过去 ♪
♪ You're living in the past ♪
-无关痛痒 -无关紧要的过去
- Irrelevant! - Inconsequential!
傻瓜笨蛋
A nincompoop!
♪ 忘了吧 忘了吧 ♪
♪ Give it up, give it up ♪
♪ 因为我们都受够了 ♪
♪ 'Cause we've all had quite enough ♪
♪ 带着你的故事滚蛋吧 尼古鲁 ♪
♪ Take your song and get along, Nicholoop ♪
-是尼古莱 -随便了
- The name is Nicholai. - Whatever.
但是这些故事都是真实的
And these stories are true.
谁说的
Says who?
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
♪ 你在给村子蒙羞 ♪
♪ You're embarrassing the town ♪
♪ 他就像一个乡村小丑 ♪
♪ Like a village clown, he be ♪
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
♪ 讲童话故事 ♪
♪ Telling fairy tales ♪
♪ 都是虚构的愚蠢荒谬的故事 ♪
♪ It's silly-willy make-believe ♪
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
♪ 你仍活在过去 ♪
♪ You're living in the past ♪
-无关痛痒 -无关紧要的过去
- Irrelevant! - Inconsequential!
傻瓜笨蛋
A nincompoop!
♪ 忘了吧 忘了吧 ♪
♪ Give it up, give it up ♪
♪ 我们都受够了 ♪
♪ We've all had quite enough ♪
♪ 带着你的故事滚蛋吧 尼古鲁 ♪
♪ Take your song and get along, Nicholoop ♪
♪ 只要你们聆听一下 ♪
♪ If you'd only listen ♪
♪ 敞开你们的心 ♪
♪ Open up your heart ♪
♪ 只要心存一点信仰 ♪
♪ With a little faith, you'd see ♪
♪ 你就能看到更多生活的事情 ♪
♪ There is so much more to life than meets the eye ♪
♪ 只要一点点信念 ♪
♪ Have a little faith ♪
♪ 相信 ♪
♪ Believe ♪
我仍然相信你 尼古莱
I still believe in you, Nicholai.
我也相信你
I believe in you too.
你们当然信了 孩子
Sure you do, kid.
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
-♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪ -天呐
- ♪ Give it up, old man ♪ - Dear me!
♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪
♪ Give it up, old man ♪
冷静点
Be reasonable!
-♪ 忘了吧 老家伙 ♪ -不
- ♪ Give it up, old man ♪ - No.
嘿 这里发生了什么
Hey, what's going on here?
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, dear.
没有人受伤 他们只是想
No harm done. They're just trying to...
你们全都怎么回事
What's the matter with all of you?
你还好吗 尼古莱
Are you all right, Nicholai?
我没事 亲爱的
I'm fine, dear.
你们真该为自己感到羞耻
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
他又没做错任何事
He wasn't doing anything wrong.
他只是想告诉你们真♥相♥
He was just trying to show you the truth about...
算了 梅洛迪 都过去了
It's all right, Melody. It's over now.
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
天呐
Oh, my!
行了 我自己会走
All right, I'm leaving!
你为什么不回击呢
Why didn't you fight back?
他们是朋友 我不和他们争吵
They're our friends. I have no quarrel with them.
你管他们叫当朋友吗
You call them friends?
没错 我在试着和他们交朋友
I'm trying to be their friend, yes.
不是所有冲突都要依靠武力获胜
Not all battles are won with a sword.
读一读 你就明白了
Read. You'll see.
-我爱你 尼古莱 -我也爱你
- I love you, Nicholai. - I love you too.
别担心 一切都会好起来的
And don't worry. Everything will be fine.
现在 我要去工作了
Now, I have work to do.
我发现了墙上另一部分内容
I've uncovered another section of the wall.
-好吧 待会见 -行
- Okay, see you later. - All right.
快点 亨特 快点跑
Come on, Hunter. Move it, boy.
抓住他
Let's get him!
快点啊 男孩们 这也太容易了吧
Come on, boys, this is too easy.
-谢啦 波特森太太 -利夫
- Thanks, Mrs. Potterson! - Leif!
你管那叫打架吗
You call that fighting?
看招
Take that!
你们太逊了
You guys are lame!
-走开 -它们啄我
- Get off me! - They're pecking me!
怎么了 你们是小鸡吗
What's the matter? You guys chicken?
安静 亨特 我们要伏击他们
Shh. Quiet, Hunter. We'll ambush 'em.
喂
Hey!
别担心 公主 我会保护你的
Don't worry, princess, I'll defend you!
看招 小脏狗
Take that, you dirty dogs!
看看你们干的好事
Watch where you're going!
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你踩到那些雏菊的话
If you step on those daisies,
你就有大♥麻♥烦了
you'll be in big trouble.
喂 看着点
Hey, watch it!
我的花
My flowers!
现在你们惹到我了
Now you're in for it.
嘿
Hey!
那是我的 还给我
That's mine! Give it back!
哎呀 那个女孩疯了
Yikes! That girl's crazy!
离我的花远点
And keep off my flowers!
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
别再在我的花♥园♥里打架了
No more fighting in my garden!
不会了 但说真的 你对花做的
No, really, that thing you did with the flowers,
那是变戏法吗
is that a trick?
再猜猜
Guess again.
你知道吗 你耍扫帚耍得特别好
Ah! You're pretty good with that broom, you know.
很高兴和你比一次 但我有事要做
Nice fighting you, but I've got stuff to do.
嘿 等等 是什么样的事
Hey, wait, wait, what kind of stuff?
呆着别动
Stay, boy.
你问的真多
You sure ask a lot of questions.
我以为这个地方早被废弃了
I thought this old place was abandoned.
你在这干什么
What do you do in here?
我现在和我爷爷住在这
I live here with my grandpa now.
这是哪
What is this place?
你是什么都不知道吗
Don't you know anything?
这里是圣殿 一个古老的议事厅
This is Sanctuary, the old meeting place.
议事厅 议什么事
Meeting place? For what?
人们在这做很多事
People did lots of things here:
交谈 唱歌♥ 找东西
talking, singing, searching for stuff.
找什么东西
What kind of stuff?
问得好 年轻人
Oh, an excellent question, young man.
你好啊 尼古莱
Hi, Nicholai.
墙的背后隐藏着一个奇妙的故事
There's a wonderful story hidden in these walls,
我要把它发掘出来
and I'm going to find it.
它已经被隐藏了很久了
It's been hiding here for years.
看 你变的花
Hey, look, your trick flowers.
那是蓝色雏菊 它们可不是戏法
Blue daisies, boy, and they're not a trick.
它们是一种承诺
They're a promise.
对 承诺
Yes, a promise.
只要这些蓝色雏菊在这
As long as the blue daisies are here,
一切就会安适如常 我们的世界也会安全
everything is as it should be, and our world is safe.
安全 我们又是从哪脱离了危险
Safe? From what?
当然是龙了
Why, the dragon, of course.
龙 当然啦
The dragon. Of course!
准确地说 是一条冰龙
电影精选列表