Our home is covered in ice, and we're freezing.
去圣殿吧 你在那里会安全又温暖
Go to Sanctuary. You'll be safe and warm there.
妈妈 我很害怕
Mommy, I'm scared.
不
No!
妈妈
Mommy!
没关系 妈妈没事
It's okay. Mommy's all right.
来吧 亨特 他们需要我们的帮助
Come on, Hunter, they need our help.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm all right.
-我来帮你 -谢谢您
- Here, let me help you. - Thank you.
我们想去圣殿
We're trying to get to Sanctuary.
尼古莱说那里会很安全
Nicholai said it would be safe there.
他是对的
He's right.
-现在 抓住亨特 -我会的
- Now, hold onto Hunter. - I will.
不会有事的 走吧
It'll be okay. Let's go.
在我们都冻死之前
Before we all freeze to death!
再往前一点 快到了
Just a little further. Almost there.
谢谢你 利夫
Thank you, Leif.
不用谢 暖和一下 如果有需要就告诉我
Sure. Get warmed up and let me know if you need anything.
外面的暴风雨越来越猛烈了
The storm is getting nasty out there.
我知道 人们的柴火食物都快没了 利夫
I know. People are running out of firewood and food, Leif.
我不知道该怎么办 你见过尼古莱吗
I don't know what to do. Have you seen Nicholai?
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
我看见他向山上走去 那个疯狂的老傻瓜
I saw him leave for the mountains, the crazy old fool.
什么
What?
不
Oh, no.
梅洛迪 我害怕暴风雪
Melody, I'm scared of the storm.
那是什么
What was that?
只是风而已
It's only the wind.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她只是害怕 我们都怕
She's just frightened. We all are.
没关系
That's okay.
有时候我也会害怕 你知道的
Sometimes I get afraid, too, you know.
但这种情况发生时 你知道我会做什么吗
But when that happens, do you know what I do?
什么
What?
我记得一个承诺
I remember a promise.
♪ 当你听到可怕的声音时 ♪
♪ When you hear something frightening ♪
♪ 电闪雷鸣 ♪
♪ Thunder and lightning ♪
♪ 在你的窗格外 ♪
♪ Outside your windowpane ♪
♪ 记住这个承诺 ♪
♪ Just remember this promise ♪
♪ 我会和你在一起 ♪
♪ I will be with you ♪
♪ 不要害怕 ♪
♪ Try not to be afraid ♪
♪ 因为我永远不会离开你 ♪
♪ For I will never, ever leave you ♪
♪ 即使你酣然入睡 ♪
♪ Even when you're sleeping ♪
♪ 始终会让你温暖安全 ♪
♪ Always keep you warm and safe ♪
♪ 我的爱就在你身边 ♪
♪ My love is all around you now ♪
♪ 夜晚天黑时 ♪
♪ When it's dark in the nighttime ♪
♪ 当你听到声音 ♪
♪ And you hear voices ♪
♪ 就在门外 ♪
♪ From just outside the door ♪
♪ 记住这个承诺 ♪
♪ Just remember this promise ♪
♪ 我会和你在一起 ♪
♪ I will be with you ♪
♪ 别再害怕了 ♪
♪ Don't be afraid anymore ♪
♪ 因为我永远不会离开你 ♪
♪ For I will never, ever leave you ♪
♪ 即使你酣然入睡 ♪
♪ Even when you're sleeping ♪
♪ 始终会让你温暖安全 ♪
♪ Always keep you warm and safe ♪
♪ 我的爱就在你身边 ♪
♪ My love is all around you now ♪
你是说我不用再害怕了吗
So you mean I don't have to be afraid anymore?
正是这样
That's right.
恩赐万物的造物主答应
The Giver of Gifts promised that
他会一直和我们同在
he would always be with us.
永远不会离开我们
And never, ever leave us.
对 现在你明白了
Yes. Now you've got it.
♪ 如果我听到可怕的声音 ♪
♪ If I hear something frightening ♪
♪ 电闪雷鸣 ♪
♪ Thunder and lightning ♪
♪ 在我的窗格外 ♪
♪ Outside my windowpane ♪
♪ 我会记住你的承诺 ♪
♪ I'll remember your promise ♪
♪ 和我在一起 ♪
♪ To stay here with me ♪
♪ 我不会害怕 ♪
♪ And I won't be afraid ♪
♪ 因为你永远不会离开我 ♪
♪ For you will never, ever leave me ♪
♪ 即使我在酣然入睡 ♪
♪ Even when I'm sleeping ♪
♪ 始终让我温暖安全 ♪
♪ Always keep me warm and safe ♪
♪ 你的爱就在我身边 ♪
♪ Your love is all around me now ♪
现在闭上眼睛
Close your eyes now.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
我知道你是谁 恶龙
I know who you are, dragon!
我是来告诉你这首歌♥还有生机的
I'm here to tell you the song's alive and well, you know.
所以你最好呆在你的
So you best stay down in your...
什么 不 不 不
What? No, no, no!
发生什么了
What's happening?
这些是什么东西
What are those things?
我可不想待在这弄明白 快走
I'm not sticking around to find out. Come on!
伙计们 为什么大家都跑起来了
Hey, guys, why is everyone running?
是某种狼
Some kind of wolves.
继续跑 我要把它们剁成肉末
Keep running. I'll make mincemeat out of 'em.
没错 来吧
That's right, come on.
打开大门
Open the door!
让我们进去 让我们进去
Let us in! Let us in!
-你看到了吗 -这些是什么东西
- Did you see that? - What are those things?
-是怪物 -快点 进来
- Monsters! - Hurry, get inside!
亨特 不 别动
Hunter, no, stay!
他们为什么不进攻
Why aren't they attacking?
他们好像在等什么
It's like they're waiting for something.
看那片云
Look at that cloud.
很奇怪 好像里面有什么东西
It's weird, like something's inside it.
我对这有一种不好的感觉
I have a bad feeling about this.
利夫
Leif!
进去 马上
Get inside! Now!
我们要把门关上
We've gotta shut these doors.
被卡住了 冻在地上了
They're stuck, frozen to the ground!
不 不可能是真的
No, it can't be true.
不
Oh, no.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在救你
I'm saving you.
快进去
Get inside!
利夫
Leif!
是冰龙
It's the ice dragon!
-什么龙 -朝这边来了
- The what? - It's coming this way!
-冰龙 -利夫
- Ice dragon! - Leif?
嘿 恶龙
Hey, dragon!
我看过你的照片
I've seen your picture.
你的真容更丑
You're much uglier in person.
也许你的内在很美
Maybe you're beautiful on the inside.
但话说回来 也许并不
Then again, maybe not.
我们必须打碎这些冰 门冻住了
We have to break this ice! The door is frozen shut!
亨特 冷静点
Hunter, calm down.
他们一打碎冰 我们就去帮利夫
We'll get out to help Leif as soon as they break the ice.
上吧
Here goes.
吓死个人
Ah, come on!
好吧 放轻松
Okay, take it easy.
乖乖狼 狗什么的怪物
Nice werewolf, doggy creature thingies.
回去 回去
Back! Back!
你害怕剑 是吗
Oh, you're scared of the sword, aren't you?
离开这里
Get out of here!
还不赖
That wasn't so bad.
亨特 你找到什么了
Hunter, what'd you find, boy?
找到了一条出路
Found a way out.
为什么 我
Why, I...
来吧
Come on.
嘿 你在这里干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
不 不 嘘 嘘 安静
No, no, shh, shh, quiet.
这儿有一条龙呢
电影精选列表