No, it's all right.
我能在另一边看到他的踪迹
I can see his tracks on the other side.
-谢天谢地 -是啊
- Thank goodness. - Yeah.
但只有一个问题 我们怎么过去
Just one problem: How do we get across?
-哇哦 你感受到了吗 -嗯
- Whoa! You feel that? - Yeah.
是地震
It's an earthquake!
嘿 快点 我们能过去
Hey, come on, we can get across.
好 我就跟在你后面
Okay, I'm right behind you.
-你听到了吗 -是亨特
- Did you hear that? - It's Hunter!
快来
Come on.
这里好黑
It's dark in here.
利夫 小心点
Leif, be careful!
快点
And hurry!
我没事
I'm okay.
你看到他了吗
Do you see him?
还没有 这洞穴很深
Not yet. This cave is so deep.
下面发生什么了
What's happening down there?
利夫
Leif?
我还在这里 但好冷啊
I'm still here, but it's freezing.
都还好吗 我一点都不喜欢这里
Is everything okay? I don't like this one bit.
我能听到他的声音
I can hear him.
越来越近了
Getting close.
就快到了
Almost there.
我来了
I'm coming, boy!
亨特 你是怎么下来这里的
Hunter, how'd you get down there?
走吧
Come on.
抓住你了
Gotcha.
利夫 你还好吗
Leif, you all right?
我还好
I'm okay.
谢谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bud.
小心点
Be careful.
亨特
Hunter!
你吓死我了 你还好吗
You had me scared, boy. Are you all right?
不准你再追逐小鸟了
No more bird-chasing for you.
利夫 那是什么声音
Leif, what was that sound?
什么风声之类的吧
Some kind of wind or something.
空穴来风吗
Wind coming from inside a cave?
那还能是什么声音
Well, what else could it be?
我明白了
Oh, now I get it.
你觉得这下面有东西吗
You think there's something down there.
听我说 我们不能一走了之吗
Look, can we just leave now?
如你所愿 公主
As you wish, princess.
我们走 亨特
Let's go, Hunter.
太晚了 我该走了
It's late. I gotta go.
-我也是 -再见了 利夫
- Me too. - Bye, Leif.
你可来了 你去哪里了
There you are. Where have you been?
出去和那叫亨特的小狗 还有利夫逛了逛
Outside with Hunter, that cute dog, and Leif.
我累了
I'm getting tired.
呼吸了好多新鲜的空气
Must have been all that fresh air.
去睡了 爱你
Gonna crash. Love you.
也爱你
Love you too.
亨特 起开
Hunter, get off me!
什么
What?
尼古莱 快来
Nicholai, come quick!
外面下雪了
It's snowing outside.
雪吗
Snow?
不可能 除非
That's not possible, unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
我还不太确定
I'm not certain yet,
但我要一查究竟
but I'm going to find out.
别担心 我们会没事的
Don't worry. We'll be all right.
你能相信这个吗 这太难以置信了
Can you believe this? This is awesome!
大夏天居然飘起了雪花
It's a snow day in the middle of summer!
太棒了
Yeah!
利夫 你看到雪花了吗
Leif, do you see the snow?
猜猜是从哪里来的
Guess where it came from.
我猜猜 从天上来的吗
Uh, let's see, like, maybe the sky?
得了吧 不记得昨天的事了吗 那洞穴
Come on! Don't you remember yesterday, the cave?
你不会在说那是个龙穴吧
You don't mean the dragon cave, do you?
利夫告诉我们说 你吓坏了
Leif told us you, like, freaked out.
我不是故意要
I-I didn't mean to...
怎么 要取笑我吗
What, be mean, make fun of me?
嘿 我们看到了
Hey, we saw that...
我们什么都没看到 梅洛
We didn't see anything, Mel.
看 这雪太棒了
Look, this is awesome.
别闹了 让我们来取点乐子
Come on, let's have some fun!
利夫 等等
Leif, wait!
他为什么让我这么
Why does he make me so...
他为什么不能听听我说的话
Why won't he just listen to me?
♪ 我独树一帜 他却以为我鬼迷心窍 ♪
♪ He thinks that I'm crazy for the way I am ♪
♪ 她认为我一窍不通 愚不可及 ♪
♪ She thinks that I'm too messed up to understand ♪
♪ 当我尝试解释自己的时候 ♪
♪ When I try to explain myself ♪
♪ 一切都变得不正常 ♪
♪ It all turns out wrong ♪
♪ 也许我们志不同也道不合 ♪
♪ Maybe we're too different to ever get along ♪
-但话说回来 -但话说回来
- But then again... - But then again...
♪ 也许并不 ♪
♪ Maybe not ♪
♪ 也许是我执迷不悟 ♪
♪ Maybe I'm not thinking clear ♪
♪ 也许挚友之情就在前方 ♪
♪ Maybe there's a true friend waiting ♪
♪ 如果我克服恐惧 ♪
♪ If I overcome this fear ♪
♪ 也许美妙奇迹就会发生 ♪
♪ Maybe something wonderful's about to happen ♪
♪ 因为你在附近 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're near ♪
♪ 也许如此 ♪
♪ Maybe so ♪
♪ 但话说回来 ♪
♪ But then again ♪
♪ 也许并不 ♪
♪ Hmm, maybe not. ♪
♪ 他认为我的生活在荒谬神话中度过 ♪
♪ He thinks that my life is spent on make-believe ♪
♪ 她认为我分不清森林和树林 ♪
♪ She thinks that I miss the forest for the trees ♪
♪ 也许我是做梦 因为我喜欢这歌♥ ♪
♪ Maybe I'm a dreamer because I love the song ♪
♪ 也许我们志不同也道不合 ♪
♪ Maybe we're too different to ever get along ♪
-但话说回来 -但话说回来
- But then again... - But then again...
♪ 也许并不 ♪
♪ Maybe not ♪
♪ 也许是我执迷不悟 ♪
♪ Maybe I'm not thinking clear ♪
♪ 也许挚友之情就在前方 ♪
♪ Maybe there's a true friend waiting ♪
♪ 如果我克服恐惧 ♪
♪ If I overcome this fear ♪
♪ 也许美妙奇迹就会发生 ♪
♪ Maybe something wonderful's about to happen ♪
♪ 因为你在附近 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're near ♪
♪ 也许如此 ♪
♪ Maybe so ♪
♪ 但话说回来 ♪
♪ But then again ♪
♪ 也许并不 ♪
♪ Maybe not ♪
♪ 朋友是能够让你微笑的祝福 ♪
♪ A friend's a blessing that makes you smile ♪
♪ 朋友命中注定要 ♪
♪ Friends are truly meant to be ♪
♪ 命中注定要 ♪
♪ Oh, truly meant to be ♪
♪ 心存信念 ♪
♪ Always faithful ♪
♪ 这就是为什么 ♪
♪ And that's the reason why ♪
♪ 我永远会是你的朋友 ♪
♪ Your friend I will always be ♪
你看到了吗 利夫
Did you see that, Leif?
快来 我们做个刨冰 梅洛迪
Come on! Let's get a snow cone, Melody.
♪ 他认为我没有倾听他的心扉 ♪
♪ He thinks I don't listen when he speaks his mind ♪
♪ 她认为我太固执 而我只需要时间 ♪
♪ She thinks I'm too stubborn when I, I just need time ♪
♪ 也许我是做梦 因为我喜欢这歌♥ ♪
♪ Maybe I'm a dreamer because I love the song ♪
♪ 也许我们志不同也道不合 ♪
♪ Maybe we're too different to just get along ♪
有人吗
Hello?
尼古莱 是你吗
Nicholai, is that you?
有人吗
Hello?
尼古莱
Nicholai?
什么
What?
不
Oh, no!
不
No!
住手 停下 走开
Stop! Stop it! Get away!
糟糕的噩梦
Oh, what a crazy dream!
你在这里做什么呢
What are you doing here?
尼古莱 我要去趟村里
电影精选列表