Nicholai, I'm going to the village.
我答应过波特森太太今天早上要去帮她
I promised Mrs. Potterson I would help her this morning.
怎么了 小子
What's the matter, boy?
你想梅洛迪了 不是吗
You miss Melody, don't you?
好好好 如果你坚持的话
Okay, okay, if you insist.
我们一起去找她
Let's go find her.
这鬼天气
Ugh, this weather's crazy.
这算是几年来最恶劣的风暴了
This is the worst storm in years.
亲爱的 我们只有这么多木柴了
Honey, that's all the firewood we have.
-我们要怎么办啊 -我不知道
- What are we going to do? - I don't know.
还早着呢
It's still early.
她大概是和尼古莱一起在圣殿
She's probably at Sanctuary with Nicholai.
-你暖和了吗 小猪猪 -猪仔倒是挺舒服
- Are you warm enough, Porky? - The pig's got the right idea.
嘿 利夫 你要去哪
Hey, Leif, where are you off to?
不去哪 真的
Uh, nowhere, really.
你知道的 亨特想见梅洛迪 所以
You know, Hunter just wanted to see Melody, so...
是 对了 我们看到你们两个手牵手了
Yeah, right. We saw you two holding hands.
还唱着你们的小情歌♥
And singing your little love song.
得了吧 别闹了 伙计们
Aw, come on, knock it off, guys.
♪ 也许不是什么的啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Maybe not La la la ♪
♪ 也许是我执迷不悟 ♪
♪ Maybe I'm not thinking clear ♪
真有意思
Very funny.
♪ 也许 ♪
♪ Maybe ♪
你们两个真是天造地设的一对
You two were meant for each other.
走吧 亨特
Come on, boy.
是啊 最好的朋友 不是吗 比利
Yeah, best buds forever, right, Billy?
也许并不
Maybe not.
嘿
Hey!
有人吗
Hello?
待着别动 小子
Stay here, boy.
有人吗
Hello?
梅洛迪
Melody!
有人在吗
Anyone here?
快 快进来 但你会发现里面没有任何人
Yes, yes, come in, come in, but you'll find no one here
只有一位把头埋在书里的老人
but an old man with his head buried in a book.
你好 尼古莱
Oh, hi, Nicholai.
我在找梅洛迪 你看到过她吗
I was looking for Melody. Have you seen her?
她应该马上就回来了
Oh, she should be back soon.
她在帮波特森太太给村里的人家
She was helping Mrs. Potterson deliver some food
送食物
to families in the village.
如果雪一直下的话 日子会很有趣
The snow day was fun while it lasted,
但它正在变成一种非同寻常的东西
but it's turning into something very different.
是啊 他们说这是多年来最严重的暴风雪
Yeah, the worst blizzard in years, they say.
我估计是千年一遇的
In a thousand years, I calculate.
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
为什么这么问 是这首歌♥
Why, it's the song.
是吗 我看一下
It is? Let me see.
恩赐万物的造物主 爱是永恒之歌♥
"Giver of all gifts. Love's eternal song.
我们为你而来
We are here for you."
等一下 这不是那首歌♥
Wait a minute. That's not the song.
什么意思
What do you mean?
梅洛迪在蓝色的田野里唱了这首歌♥
Well, Melody sang the song in the blue fields,
但是完全不一样
and it was way different.
它们不可能都是那首歌♥ 是吗
They can't both be the song, can they?
当然可以
Of course they can,
因为这首歌♥有很多部分
for the song has many parts.
虽然起初听起来可能不一样
And though they may sound different at first,
如果你用心倾听
if you listen with your heart,
你会发现它们有同工之妙
you will know they are the same.
异曲同工之妙吗
Different and the same?
没错 你领悟了
Precisely! You've got it!
不完全是
Uh, not exactly.
别担心 利夫 你到时候会明白的
Don't worry, Leif. You will get it in time.
你看 这首歌♥里的词是活的
The words in the song are alive, you see.
它们是活灵活现的歌♥词
They are living words.
有一点信仰 你就会明白
Have a little faith, and you will see.
我说不准 尼古莱
I don't know, Nicholai.
我也想相信 但我仍然有些疑惑
I want to believe, but I still have my doubts.
那太棒了
That's excellent!
在可疑而不疑者 不曾学
A man without a doubt never had a thought.
疑是思之始 学之端
Faith always begins with questions.
你比想象中更接近信仰
You're closer to believing than you think.
再次感谢你来帮忙 梅洛迪
Thanks again for your help, Melody.
不客气 波特森太太
Sure, Mrs. Potterson.
现在 谁能想到
Now, who could've imagined
仲夏会有暴风雪
a snowstorm in the middle of summer?
是的 很奇怪
Yeah, it's pretty weird.
好吧 我该走了 尼古莱会要找我的
Well, I should be going. Nicholai will be looking for me.
说到你爷爷
Oh, and speaking about your grandfather,
前几天在村里
everyone got a little carried away
人们都做得有点过分
in the village the other day.
我一直觉得很过意不去
I've been feeling just terrible about it.
没关系 波特森太太
It's okay, Mrs. Potterson.
我会告诉他你打过招呼
I'll tell him you said hi.
是的 拜托了 好吗
Yes, please do, won't you?
再见
Bye.
天啊 多么可爱的女孩
My, my, what a sweet girl.
告诉我 老墙
So, tell me, old wall,
你今天有什么秘密要告诉我
what secrets do you have for me today?
一砖一瓦 你在给我讲故事 是吗
Brick by brick, you're telling me a story, aren't you?
德拉康 被放逐到山洞深处
Dracon, banished to the depths of a mountain cave,
人们怀着感恩的心唱着这首歌♥
and the people singing the song with thankful hearts.
是的 我明白了 但还有更多 不是吗
Yes, I see, but there's more, isn't there?
快点 现在 别害羞
Come on, now. Don't be shy.
你知道 如果村民们现在听到我
You know, if the villagers could hear me now,
和你谈话
having this conversation with you,
他们可能会把我关起来
they'd probably put me away.
所以给我看看所隐藏的秘密
So show me what is hidden.
告诉我 好吗
Speak to me, won't you?
什么 等一下
What? Wait a minute.
我们在这儿发现了什么
What have we here?
这是新的
This is new.
如果我能
If I could just...
好了我做到了
Now I've done it.
不 不可能
No, it can't be.
蓝色雏菊奄奄一息
The blue daisies dying,
山鸣谷啸风起云涌
a storm cloud rising from the mountain,
然后冰龙被释放
and the ice dragon unleashed?
我就知道
I knew it!
龙就是风暴
The dragon is the storm.
我必须马上警告村子
I must warn the village at once.
喝吧 大伙
Drink up, boys.
干杯
Cheers!
听好了
Listen up!
尼古莱 加入我们吧 朋友
Nicholai! Join us, friend.
没时间了 我是来警告你的
No time for that. I'm here to warn you.
我在圣殿里有了发现
I've made a discovery in Sanctuary.
这场风暴 这只是个开端
This storm, it's just the beginning.
什么的开端 无尽的寒冬吗
Beginning of what, endless winter?
冰龙的回归吗
The return of the ice dragon?
人们已经不信那古老的寓言了 尼古莱
The people have moved on from those old fables, Nicholai,
你也应该这样
and so should you.
到外面去享受雪天吧
Go on outside and enjoy the snow day.
玩得开心点
Have a little fun.
这不是寓言 我要证明这一点
It's not a fable, and I'm going to prove it.
请让我们进去
Please, let us in!
救救我们
Help us!
我们需要庇护处
We need shelter.
进来吧 这里很暖和 欢迎
Come in. You're welcome here where it's warm.
尼古莱 我们该怎么办
Nicholai, what should we do?
我们的家被冰雪覆盖 我们冻坏了
电影精选列表