An ice dragon, to be precise.
很危险 也很聪明
Very dangerous and very clever.
等等 你真的相信那种东西吗
Wait, you actually believe that stuff?
不然你还相信什么
What else would you believe?
行吧 那真有意思
Okay, well, hey, that's really interesting.
梅洛迪 我得走了
Melody, I've gotta go now,
你们俩接着做自己的事
leave you two to do whatever you are doing.
不过那个对花变的戏法不错
Nice trick with the flowers though.
再见啦
See ya!
那不是变戏法
It's not a trick.
蓝色雏菊是一种承诺
The blue daisies are a promise.
而且它们有魔力
And they have power.
花之魔力吗 听起来好小女生啊
Flower power? Sounds girly.
不是的 我可以带你去秘密基地展示一下
It's not. I can take you to a secret place and show you,
如果你不害怕的话
if you're not scared.
展示什么 花花大怪兽吗
Of what, the flower monster?
不 不是花花大怪兽
No, not the flower monster.
是冰龙
The ice dragon.
看吧 你害怕了
Yeah, you're scared.
我就知道
I understand.
你没必要在明天早饭后从小镇门口出发
You don't have to go with me tomorrow after breakfast,
跟着我
starting out by the town gate.
再见 利夫 别迟到了
Bye, Leif. Don't be late.
亨特 这只是个雕像
Hunter, it's just a statue.
来吧 我们才不信龙那一套
Come on, boy. We don't believe in dragons.
有点耐心 梅洛迪
Patience, Melody.
他会来的
He'll be here.
嘿 你可不是利夫
Hey, you're not Leif.
待在这别动
Stay here, boy.
利夫 你还好吗
Leif, are you okay?
跟我说句话
Talk to me!
说句话 利夫
Please say something! Leif!
得手啦
Gotcha!
亨特 停下 快停下
Aw, Hunter, cut it out! Come on!
亨特 我真的没事
Hunter, really, I'm okay.
我猜咱俩扯平了
I guess we're even.
对 以后走着瞧
Yeah, well, we'll have to see about that.
快点 我们还有一段路呢
Come on, we've got a ways to go.
走吧 公主
Lead on, princess.
你能别那么叫我了吗
Will you stop calling me that?
遵命
As you command.
我很高兴你决定过来 利夫
I'm really happy you decided to come along, Leif.
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
还没
Not yet.
嘿 我知道这里
Hey, I know this place.
我小的时候这些石头总让我毛骨悚然
These stones always creeped me out as a kid.
它们是回音石 它们是这首歌♥的守护人
They're echo stones. They're guardians of the song.
利夫
Leif!
利夫 利夫
Leif! Leif!
你懂我的意思吗 停下
See what I mean? Stop it.
我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
It's creeping me out.
胆小鬼
Scaredy cat.
来吧 这边
Come on, this way.
亨特 我们走吧
Hunter, let's go, boy!
这就是山路隐藏之处
This is where the mountain path is hidden.
-我们到了吗 -你能别问我这个了吗
- Are we there yet? - Will you stop asking me that?
到了吗
Well, are we?
快了
Almost.
它们快没有了
They're almost gone, you know.
-什么快没了 -蓝色雏菊
- What's almost gone? - The blue daisies.
只剩下圣殿周围的那片了
The ones around Sanctuary are all that's left.
至少在村里是这样的
In the village, at least.
尼古莱说是因为没人相信那首歌♥了
Nicholai says it's because no one believes in the song anymore.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得他是对的
I think he's right.
看 我们到啦
Look, we're here.
终于到了
Finally.
跟紧我
Follow me.
梅洛迪
Uh, Melody?
这边
This way.
你是怎么找到这个地方的
How'd you find this place?
尼古莱带我来的
Nicholai showed me.
他经常来这沉思祈祷
He comes up here often to think and pray.
到了
This is it!
蓝色田野
The blue fields!
太美了
Sweet.
哪有蓝色啊
Where's the blue?
你需要跳魔法舞步
You need to do the magic dance.
真的吗 我可以 我想跳
Really? I can do it. I want to do it.
好吧 单脚跳 伸出舌头
Okay. Hop on one leg and stick out your tongue.
跳一跳
Now make a beat.
转圈圈
And spin around in circles.
继续
Keep trying.
加速
Faster!
我做不到
I can't do it.
我刚刚是逗你玩的
Aw, I was just messing with you.
不是魔法或者某种戏法
It's not magic or some kind of trick.
是歌♥
It's the song.
你要唱歌♥
You sing the song.
♪ 在这天 ♪
♪ On this day ♪
♪ 我们对大地表示感谢 ♪
♪ We give thanks for the Earth ♪
♪ 感谢它创造的大海和云彩 ♪
♪ For the sea and the sky that was made ♪
♪ 我们高唱赞歌♥ ♪
♪ We sing praise ♪
♪ 为了带来希望的光明 ♪
♪ For the light that brings hope ♪
♪ 以及爱指引我们前进的承诺 ♪
♪ And the promise that love guides our way ♪
♪ 我们表示感谢 ♪
♪ We give thanks ♪
♪ 我们高唱赞歌♥ ♪
♪ We sing praise ♪
♪ 在这天 ♪
♪ On this day ♪
♪ 天下共庆 ♪
♪ All of heaven rejoices ♪
♪ 自然宣告 ♪
♪ And nature proclaims ♪
♪ 庆祝壮丽的神秘 ♪
♪ Celebrating the grand mystery ♪
♪ 花儿竞相绽放 ♪
♪ Every flower that blossoms ♪
♪ 鸟儿振翅高飞 ♪
♪ And bird that takes wing ♪
♪ 和谐引吭 ♪
♪ Sings the song in harmony ♪
♪ 表示感谢 ♪
♪ They give thanks ♪
♪ 唱着赞美诗 ♪
♪ They sing praise ♪
♪ 在这天 ♪
♪ On this day ♪
太神奇了
That was amazing.
任何人都能做到吗
Can anyone do that?
当然 如果他们相信的话
Sure, if they believe.
亨特 你去哪儿 回来
Hunter, where you going? Come back here!
等等 别去那里 那里不安全
Wait! Don't go that way! It's not safe!
亨特 过来
Hunter, come here, boy!
利夫 等等我
Leif, wait for me!
亨特 过来
Hunter! Come here, boy!
利夫 我们该回去了
Leif, we should go back.
我们不应该来这里
We're not supposed to be here.
得了吧 你在害怕什么 龙吗
Come on. What are you afraid of, a dragon?
真有意思
Very funny.
我们快点找找亨特吧
Let's just find Hunter quickly.
亨特 过来 那小东西在哪呢
Hunter, come here, boy! Where is that pup?
他在追那只小鸟
He was chasing that little bird.
看 我能看到更多踪迹了 快来
Look, I can see more tracks. Come on!
什么声音
What was that?
听起来像是亨特 快跟上
It sounded like Hunter. Come on!
抓住你了 可真是千钧一发啊
Gotcha. That's one mean drop.
确实是 谢谢了
Sure is. Thanks.
利夫 看
Leif, look!
亨特的爪印到这里就没了
Hunter's paw prints end right here.
-什么 -难道你觉得
- What? - You don't think...
不 没事的
电影精选列表