爸
Dad! Dad!
爸 不 伊娃
Dad! No! No! Eva!
别走 爸
No! Dad! Dad!
罗妮
Ronnie.
莱恩先生 真是不速之客
Mr. Lane. This is a surprise.
我是来问你关于报告的问题
I just had a question about the project.
(劳伦斯咨♥询♥中心拨号♥中)
(安娜·考尔德来电)
外头的天气真差
Man, is it ugly out there.
暴风雪越来越大了
The storm's getting worse.
我买♥♥了一些吃的
Brought food.
那我们现在该做什么 就坐着
So what do we do now? Well, we sit.
吃东西 然后等待
We eat. And we wait.
对了 你听过什么精彩的鬼故事吗
Oh, hey. You know any good ghost stories?
哎呀 交给你 没问题 让我来
Well... You got it? That's okay. Yeah, I got it.
好痛 怎么了
Ow! What happened?
没事 只是
Oh. Nothing, I just... Oh.
只是割到手 糟糕 等一下
I cut my finger. Hang on.
这是什么材质 铅
What's this made out of anyway? Lead.
哪种铅
What kind of lead?
铅聚合物 让我看看 我帮你包扎
Um, lead polymer. Let me see that. Here, let me help.
我们现在知道玛丽·格里尔
Okay, so we know Mary Greer.
被这个神秘男绑♥架♥
We know this mystery guy, he abducts her...
(指甲缝里检验出铅聚合物)
他把她勒死 然后杀了她
Strangles her. ...and then he kills her.
我以前都没注意到你脸上的疤
I never noticed that scar on your face before.
是怎么弄的 这个吗
How did you get that? This one?
是意外 什么样的意外
An accident. What kind of accident?
有什么不对劲吗
Is something wrong, Ronnie?
在这个死人与活人共存的世界
In a world where the dead walk among the living,
眼见不一定为实
nothing is as it seems.
我想去厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
现在不太适合
I don't think now's a good time.
任何父亲都会像我一样
I'm doing what any father would do, Ronnie.
只有杀了你 我才能找回伊娃
Killing you is the only way I can bring Eva back.
这是你女儿吗 没错 她是我的天使
This your daughter? Yeah, she's my angel.
没有拥抱 也不打招呼
No hug, no hello.
灵魂转移 在别人身上起不了作用
It's spectral transference. It didn't work with the others,
(出生证明)
但你的生日让你成为最佳人选
but it's your birthday, and it can work with you.
罗妮 你是她唯一的机会
You're her only chance, Ron.
我这么相信你
I trusted you.
这次我不会再让布莱恩阻止我了
But I can't let Brian stop me again this time.
或是佩斯卡特利
Or Pescatelli.
或是柯克
Or Kirk.
我每天都看着她消失
Each day I watch her vanish.
这是最恶心的大笑话 是吧
That's the real sick joke in all this, right?
恶心的不是我们失去挚爱
Not that we lose the people we love.
而是这个过程一次又一次重复
That we keep losing them over and over.
一样的场景重复千百遍 罗妮 我很抱歉
A thousand times over. I'm so sorry, Ronnie.
伊娃值得一次重生的机会
Eva deserves a chance.
我也是
So do I!
白发人不该送黑发人
A parent shouldn't bury their child.
你父亲会理解的
Your father would have understood.
他会理解的 拜托你
He would have understood. Please!
不
No! No!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想沉睡
I want to fall asleep
不
No!
我想学会作梦
I wanna learn to dream
我想安稳地闭上双眼
I wanna close my eyes. In peace
一切都会没事的
Oh, it will all be well
我仍然如此坚信
I believe it still
我想安稳地闭上双眼
I'm gonna close my eyes. In peace
就这样了吗
Am I done?
生命结束了吗
Is it through?
该如何知道生命将逝
How do you know You're doing it!
就是这样
When it's over for you?
如此而已吗 这就是我的人生吗
Is that all? All there was?
你干嘛跟踪我
Why are you following me?
你该如何知道人生的输赢
How can you see. If you lost or you won?
你没有办法
You can't
你永远无从得知
And you never will
我想沉睡
I wanna fall asleep
我想学会作梦 罗妮
I wanna learn to dream. Ronnie.
我想闭上眼睛 罗妮
I wanna close my eyes. Ronnie.
爸
Dad?
你必须放手
You need to let go.
但我会害怕
But... but I'm scared.
只要你需要我 我永远都在这里
If you need me, I'll always be right here.
是时候放下我了
It's time to let me go, Ron.
你必须放手
You need to let go.
喂 我抓住你了 快起来 我抓住你了
Hey, hey! I got you! Come here. Get up! I got you!
罗妮 你没事的
You'll be okay, Ronnie. You'll be okay.
救援马上就来了 我以为你死了
Help's on the way. I thought you were dead.
我只是有事耽搁了
I just got a little sidetracked.
要不要听精彩的故事 我遇到很酷的事
Want to hear something amazing, though? Something amazing happened.
有人
Someone, uh...
有人找到我 一个残魂
someone found me. A remnant.
爸
Dad. Dad!
我找到他了
I found him, Ron.
我找到他了 他一直都在那
I found him. He was there the whole time.
我一直都在 有些事注定会发生
Oh, you will all be well. Some things are just meant to be.
不见得是所有 但总会有 有些事是命中注定 好吗
Maybe not everything, but some things, Ronnie? Some things are. Okay?
没错 不要放开我
Yeah. Just don't let me go.
我不会 我不会放开你
I won't. I'm not letting you go.
永远都不会
I'm never letting you go.
布莱恩再也没出现过
Brian never came back.
而你也是
You didn't either.
我猜你再也不需要出现了
I guess you didn't need to anymore.
(此地长眠者为芝加哥事件罹难者之一)
(罗伯特·考尔德 慈爱的丈夫与父亲)
爸 我爱你
I love you, Dad.
永远爱你
And I always will.
再见
Bye.
怎么样 什么怎么样
So? So?
记得斯坦纳说的吗 我们
Remember what Steiner told us? What we've seen,
或许是唯一知道真♥相♥的两个活人
we're probably the only two people alive who actually know the truth.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
斯坦纳死了 比特纳也是
Steiner's dead. So is Bittner.
没有人会相信我们了 我不知道我们能做什么
Nobody's going to believe us now. I don't really know what we can do.
不过 我知道我们得试着做些什么
But... I know we have to do something.
需要人陪吗
Well, you need a partner?
上车吧
Get in the car.