The school community is devastated... I'll get it.
而警方正在调查事发经过 相关单位
and police are investigating the details of what happened.
你为何不接电♥话♥
Why the hell aren't you answering your phone?
在充电 怎么了
It's charging. What's up?
罗妮 我告诉他了 我告诉校长我们和格里尔牧师之间的事
Ronnie, I told him. Pescatelli, I told him about us and Greer.
他说会调查清楚 结果他就死了
He said he'd look into it, and now he's dead.
他们说是自杀
They're saying it's a suicide.
才不是 他就是因此而死的
No, Ronnie, listen to me. That is why he's dead.
罗妮 我觉得事情不简单
I'm telling you, Ronnie, something is going on here.
他是因为我告诉他实情才死的
He's dead because I told him.
柯克 不要乱猜 我们根本不确定
Kirk, come on, we don't know that.
而且自从上次你差点杀了我妈
And, in case you're wondering, no, I have not found the other one
我就找不到另一只溜冰鞋了
since you attempted to kill my mother with it.
我很抱歉
Yeah, no, I am sorry about that.
不过你的脚真的很大
You do have amazingly large feet, by the way.
这双其实是我爸的
Uh, those are actually my dad's skates.
抱歉 我平常不会这样
I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this.
这样或许比其他方式更好
It's probably better than the alternative.
我爸离开后我就不曾哭过
I never cried once my dad died.
一次也没有
Not once.
你对他最后的记忆是什么 是好的吗
What was your last memory of him? Something good?
那天早上我对他大吼
I yelled at him that morning.
我当时对他发脾气
I was having a tantrum about I...
我连原因都不记得了
I don't even know what it was about.
一定不是重要的事 因为我当时才六岁
I mean, it was about nothing. I was six.
然后
And, um...
我跟他说我不爱他
I told him I didn't love him.
每天早上都上演一样的情景
And every morning was usually the same.
再见 他会摇摇头
Bye. He'd shake his head
说"晚点见"
and he'd say, "Bye for now."
他平常都搭火车上班
He would take the train to work,
除非时间来不及
unless he was late,
就像那天一样 因为我而快要迟到 所以他那天自己开车
like he was that day because of me. So then he took his car.
但如果他搭火车
But if he would have just taken the train,
就会往东方绕 他也就不会死
then he would have gone east, and would have been fine
因为爆♥炸♥没有炸到那么远
because the shock wave didn't go that far.
但是他
But he, um...
开车上了高速公路
he took the freeway.
这都是
It's...
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
大家都说这跟我无关
I know that everybody says that it's not, you know,
只是他的时间到了
that it's his time, and that it was his--
但事实不是这样
But it wasn't.
我根本没去过他的墓
You know I've never even been to his grave?
一次也没有
Not once.
是不是很糟
How messed up is that?
你看这个
See this?
你知道我为何要追着残魂跑吗
All this. You want to know why I track rems?
因为 你想知道他们为何出现 对吗
Because you want to know why they show up, right?
不 我想知道我爸为何没出现
No, I want to know why my dad doesn't.
我每天都会看到残魂
I meet all these rems every single day, but...
但就是没有他
Not him.
他不曾出现 每天我都在想如果我随便走
Never him, and every single day, I think I'm gonna walk around the corner,
说不定会在转角遇到他 一切就都合理了
and there he'll be, and it's all gonna make sense, but...
但他从不出现
never does.
这就是我最害怕的
That's what scares me the most. I mean, what if...
他死了而我还活着 万一这一切毫无意义呢
him dying, me living, what if it all means nothing?
所以我才不断追着残魂
That's why I keep looking.
罗妮
Ron?
嗨 妈 嗨 罗妮
Hi, Mom. Hey, Ron.
天已经黑了 而且路面都结冰了
Um, it's so late, and with the roads icing over,
所以我想说就让柯克留下来吧
I thought maybe Kirk should just stay over.
我准备了沙发床给他睡
I made up the sofa bed for him.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
宝贝 没事的
It's okay, baby.
罗妮 宝贝 怎么了
Ronnie! Babe, what's the matter?
我没事 只是做恶梦
Nothing. I... I was just having a nightmare.
宝贝 窗户为什么开着
Baby, why is the window open?
"黑暗降临" 是什么意思 什么
What does "darkness falls" mean? What?
你醒来前我听到你
Before you woke up, I heard you saying it.
一直重复 "黑暗降临"
You kept repeating it. "Darkness... falls."
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
快下楼吧 早餐快凉了
Well, come on downstairs. Your breakfast is getting cold.
记得关窗户
And close that window.
早 嗨
Morning. Hi.
谢谢 不客气
Thanks. Mm-hmm.
罗妮 我要跟你说
Oh, Ronnie, I wanted to tell you.
奥弗顿的那间公♥司♥打电♥话♥来
I got a call from that office in Overton I told you about.
说希望我过去面试
And they want me to come in for a job interview.
日期正好是28号♥ 我可能无法当天来回
It's on the 28th, so I'm probably going to stay over.
所以你会错过我的生日
So you're gonna miss my birthday.
我会在29号♥下午回来
I'm gonna come back later that afternoon.
你有想做的事我们还是可以一起做 好吗
So whatever you want us to do, we can still do, okay?
我知道了
Okay.
怎么了 那是他的椅子
What? That's his chair.
对不起 你不用
I'm so sorry. No, no, you didn't...
没关系 我不知道 我该
It's okay. I didn't know. Should I...?
你就坐吧
Just sit. Uh...
真的没关系 你坐那里吧
It's okay. Really, it's... Sit there.
我好累
I'm so tired.
沙发床好睡吗
How was the sofa bed?
你有睡好吗 因为我没睡好
Did you get any sleep? Because I definitely didn't.
(市中心帮派斗殴案件增加)
快累死了
Oh, it was exhausting.
我梦到布莱恩 罗妮
I had this dream about Brian... Ronnie, Ronnie.
你说你♥爸♥死于十年前的事件 对吧
You said your dad died in The Event ten years ago, right?
没错
Yeah.
(2012年3月4日星期日)
但你看报纸上的日期是八年前
Look at date on the newspaper. It's only eight years old.
什么
What?
(神秘氛围笼罩 闰日的失踪案件增加)
等等 这怎么可能
Wait, how is that even possible?
快给我一支笔 好
Get me a pen. Get me a pen, quick. Yeah.
(警方称肖姓女子 是两年内的第二位闰日受害者)
还剩多少时间 他快消失了
Okay, how much time do I have? Almost.
(克莱尔·怀特 大学生 一年前失踪 已死亡)
(肖·艾玛 上周被发现 在伊利诺州宝石城附近遭杀害)
时间到
Done.
或许 上面的内容一直改变 也或许都是一样的内容
Okay. Maybe... maybe the image changed, or maybe it was there the whole time,
只是你没发现 但无论如何
maybe you didn't know, but either way, Ronnie,
我想他都是要警告你
I'm pretty sure he's trying to warn you.
好 我找到另一篇八年前的报道
Okay. I found another article. This is eight years ago.
"肖·艾玛在2月29日 闰日失踪
Emma Shaw goes missing on the 29th, Leap Day.
凶手至今未知"
Her killer is never found.
"但警方认为本次案件
But the police believed it was linked
与当地另一起谋杀案相关 该次案件死者为
to the disappearance and murder of another area girl,
克莱尔·怀特 她于前一年的2月28日失踪"
Claire White, who was found dead February 28th a year earlier.
她们的亲戚还在吗 看来不在
Were there any living relatives? Uh, no.
肖·艾玛的家人都搬走了
Emma Shaw's family moved away,
但克莱尔·怀特还有一位姐姐住在奥罗拉
but Claire White still has a sister in Aurora.
(出口95 奥罗拉 下个出口)
克莱尔有个男朋友叫布莱恩
Claire had this boyfriend, Brian.
他姓什么 我不知道
Last name? Never knew it.
我和克莱尔以前不亲近
Claire and I weren't all that close before...
总而言之 她被迷惑了
Anyway, she was obsessed.
她只跟他认识几个月 就搬到芝加哥跟他住
She moved to Chicago only after a few months to be with him.
我觉得他们进展太快了 但那就是克莱尔的性子
I thought things were moving a little too fast, but that was Claire.
她的尸体是在哪里被找到的
Where did they find her body?
你们想看她死亡的过程吗
Do you want to watch her die?
我给你们地址 但建议你们考虑清楚再去
I'll give you the address, but you might wanna think twice before going.
为什么 因为那里是禁区
Why is that? Because it's in the no-go zone.
紧急事件广播
This is an emergency broadcast alert announcement.
你们正进入管制区域
You are entering a restricted area.
本区域必须经由美国政♥府♥授权才能进入
Authorized US government personnel only.