You see, Brian killed the person that he loved the most,
现在却希望她起死回生
and now he's just trying to bring them back
利用别人的身体
in... in the body of another.
但布莱恩已经死了 他不过是一个残魂
But Brian's dead. He's a rem, and a ghost can't kill someone.
鬼魂是无法杀人的 那些法则全是胡扯 考尔德小姐
I mean, the laws... The laws are lies, Miss Calder.
为了让小孩乖乖睡觉的床边故事
Bedtime stories for children to shut their eyes.
他找上你了 对不对
He's coming for you now, isn't he?
克莱尔的生日就在后天
Claire... Claire's birthday is the day after tomorrow.
克莱尔的生日就在后天
Claire's birthday, day after...
所以要让灵魂成功转移
So you see, spectral transference can only, uh, only work
所以媒介 也就是你
if the vessel, um, you,
必须是与死者同天生日的人
shares a birthday with the deceased.
后天就是我生日
The day after tomorrow is my birthday.
恐怕你时间不多了
Well, I'm afraid you don't have much time, then.
你必须记得
You see, what you must remember,
在这个死人与活人共存的世界
in a world where the dead walk among the living,
眼见不一定为实
nothing is as it seems.
想要得到情报是要付出代价的
There's a price to pay for knowledge, I've learned.
你想做什么
Whoa. What are you doing?
真♥相♥往往是沉重的负担
The truth can be an awful burden.
我们保证什么都不会说
We're not gonna say anything. I promise.
这个重担终于换人承担了
This burden is no longer mine.
等等 住手 不要
Wait! No, no!
我们必须把他说的一切 包括那些法则告诉大家
Everything he said, I mean, the laws, we have to tell everybody.
罗妮 布莱恩正冲着你来
Ronnie, Ronnie, look, Brian is coming for you. Okay?
当务之急 是确保你在未来48小时的安全
What we need to do right now is to keep you safe for the next 48 hours,
之后再考虑 之后就说出真♥相♥
then maybe... And then we'll tell everyone.
好 但我们要怎么做
Yeah. What do we do?
我的时间不多了
I don't have much time now.
先把你带离这里 我们可以去贝克斯威尔找我阿姨
We can get you out of here, go to my aunt's in Bakersfield.
但他还是找得到我们 残魂都会待在相同的地方
Yeah, but he could find us. Rems stay in the same place.
照理说残魂也不会沟通 改变型态或杀人
Rems also aren't supposed to communicate or change or murder.
但你也听到斯坦纳说的了 那些法则都是假的
I mean, you heard what Steiner said. The laws are lies.
罗妮 别激动 我是站在你这边的
Look, Ronnie, stop, I am on your side, okay?
我也一样 想尽快找出办法
I'm just trying to figure this out, the same as you.
你觉得你是孤军奋战 不是的 我会陪着你
You think you're alone, you're not. I'm with you. Okay?
莱恩先生
Mr. Lane?
能请你打开你的储物柜吗
Can you open your locker for us, please?
有什么事 麻烦你打开储物柜
What's this about? Open the locker.
谢了
Please.
请你站远一点
Step away from the locker, Mr. Lane.
真是莫名其妙 你们到底想从里面找到什么
This is ridiculous. I don't know what you think you're gonna find in there.
喔 不 那不是我的
Whoa, no, no, no. That's not mine.
你必须跟我们走一趟 莱恩先生
You're gonna have to come with us, Mr. Lane.
这太扯了 那不是我的 等等
This is ridiculous. That's not mine. Hey! Wait!
别激动 我道歉 罗妮 那把枪不是我的
Easy! Okay, I'm sorry. Ronnie, that's not my gun.
放开我 那不是我的
Get the hell off me! It's not mine. Ronnie!
比特纳老师 我遇到麻烦了 请你帮我
Mr. Bittner! I'm in trouble and I need you help. Okay?
请你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
你或许不会相信我 但我不知道该找谁
I know you're probably not gonna believe me, but I just...
罗妮 冷静下来 我没有其他人可以求助了
Ronnie, slow your roll. I don't have anyone else to turn to.
我相信你
I believe you.
(悲剧即将届满四周年 宝石城至今仍未走出伤痛)
我相信你
I believe you.
格里尔牧师把一切都告诉我了
Pastor Greer told me everything.
比尔在死亡前跟她谈过
Bill talked to her before he died.
所以你认为可能是布莱恩杀了他
Do you think Brian could have killed him?
我不确定 我才刚开始找线索而已
I'm not sure. I started doing my own digging.
但这是唯一合理的假设
It's the only thing that makes any sense.
我们必须告诉柯克 他今晚应该就会被放出来
We have to tell Kirk. I mean, he should be out by tonight.
你刚才也看到了
You saw what just happened.
是 没错 但那不是他的枪
Well, yeah, but that wasn't his gun.
我不该告诉你这个的
I shouldn't tell you this.
但你应该知道柯克之前为何被退学吧
But you do know why Kirk was asked to leave his last school, right?
不知道 他被发现持有枪♥支♥
No. They found a gun on him.
所以你们真的遇见斯坦纳博士
So this was the Dr. Steiner?
除此之外他没有说其他的 没有 就这些
And he didn't say anything else? No. That was it.
如果他所言不假 那逃避并不能解决问题
If he's right, then running's not gonna make a difference.
依照斯坦纳的说法
According to Steiner,
灵魂转移要在双方的生日当天才会发生
this transference has to happen on the day both of the vessels were born.
如果当天没发生 那就不必担心了
If it doesn't happen then, it won't happen at all. Right?
没错 就表示29日这天 是布莱恩抓交替的日子
Mmhmm. That means the 29th is Brian's window.
只要确保你在这24小时内安全就行了
We'll just have to keep you safe for 24 hours.
要怎么做 你家有避难室吗
How do we do that? Well, do you have a panic room?
有
Yeah.
要是稍微布置一下 你母亲会反对吗
How would your mother feel about a slight renovation?
嗨
Hey.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
不用 谢谢
We're good, thanks.
罗妮 我能不能跟你说句话
Ronnie, can I talk to you for a second?
拜托你 好
Please? Yeah.
你为何不接我电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer my calls? Huh?
你明知道那不是我的枪
Come on. You know the gun wasn't mine.
我怎么会知道
How do I know that? Seriously?
柯克 你说实话 你之前为何被退学
Kirk, why did you get kicked out of your last school?
请你 罗妮 告诉我实话 上次的情况不同
Please, just tell me the truth. Ronnie. That was different.
好吧
Okay?
哪里不同 因为上次那把枪真的是你的
How was that different? Because the gun was yours?
罗妮 等等 请你听我说
No, hey, Ronnie, please listen.
请你听我说 我根本不打算用它来伤人
Please listen to me. I was never gonna hurt anyone.
那为何要带枪 因为我当时想自杀
Then why would you have it? Because I was gonna hurt myself.
罗妮 这是误会 请你相信我
Please, Ronnie. It was just a mistake. You have to believe me.
我不知道该相信什么了
I... I don't know what to believe anymore.
罗妮
Ronnie.
您好 我是安娜·考尔德 要找劳伦斯先生 我们通过电♥话♥
Hi. Anna Calder for Mr. Lawrence. We talked on the phone.
考尔德太太 请稍坐 谢谢
Have a seat, Ms. Calder. Thank you.
我们要把避难室改装成任何残魂都进不来
We're gonna turn that panic room into a shelter no remnant can get into.
金属会扰乱鬼魂的能量 布莱恩就无法轻易穿透
The metal disrupts spectral energy, which should make it harder for Brian to pass through.
(马丁·斯坦纳博士 阿什本研究室)
(美国头号♥通缉要犯 "事件"之父及其团队造成数百万人丧生)
我们要打造密闭空间 残魂在低温环境比较容易出现
It's a sealant. Rems tend to emerge more clearly in cooler climates.
你必须把冷空气阻隔在外
You want to keep out the cold air.
(斯坦纳博士研究团队)
罗妮 你不必担心 这样布莱恩绝对进不来
Don't worry, Ronnie, we're going to keep Brian out.
虽然很丑 但应该有效
It's ugly, but it should do the trick.
嗯
Yeah.
我们会在这里待上一阵子 会需要一些粮食
Okay, we're gonna be here a while, so I'll run out and get us some grub.
你一个人在这里没问题吧 没问题
You gonna be okay alone for a bit? Yeah.
如果你想跟我去 没关系
Or you could come with me. Oh, no, it's okay.
我在这里应该更安全
I, um, I think I feel safer here.
罗妮 不会有事的
Ronnie, it's going to be okay.
确定吗
You sure?
不确定
No.
其实我现在也吓得半死
No, I'm actually incredibly scared right now.
但如果你能坚强 对我而言会是一剂强心针
But if you stay strong for me, that would be tremendous.
我马上回来
Back in a flash.
(团队成员准备为了一场演示 而关掉冷却对撞机)
(正在搜索图片)
不会吧
No, that's not possible.
该死 罗妮 快接电♥话♥
Damn it, Ronnie! Pick up the phone!
该死
Shit!
(没有信♥号♥♥)
劳伦斯先生 您好 考尔德太太
Mr. Lawrence, hi. Ms., uh, Calder?
真高兴见到您本人
So nice to put the face to the voice.
考尔德太太 我真不知道该怎么跟您说
Ms. Calder, I don't know how to tell you this,
但我从来不曾跟你谈过话
but, uh, I've never spoken with you before in my life.
让开
Come on!
爸
Dad!
听我说 是比特纳 他是斯坦纳的同事
Listen to me. It's Bittner. He worked with Steiner.
他女儿死于那次事件 比特纳是斯坦纳的研究伙伴
His daughter died in The Event. Bittner was Steiner's partner.
伊娃 我们必须快逃
Eva! We've got to go now, baby!
就像之前演练的一样 快躲到防空洞
Go to the bunkers, just like we practiced!
伊娃
Eva! Eva!
伊娃
Eva! Eva!