请立刻掉头 前往最近的检查站
Turn around now and go to the nearest checkpoint.
紧急事件广播
This is an emergency broadcast alert announcement.
你们正进入管制区域
You are entering a restricted area.
本区域必须经由美国政♥府♥授权才能进入
Authorized US government personnel only.
请立刻掉头 前往最近的检查站
Turn around now and go to the nearest checkpoint.
紧急事件广播
This is an emergency broadcast alert announcement.
你们正进入管制区域
You are entering a restricted area.
罗妮 你其实不必这么做
You know you don't have to do this, Ronnie.
要一起来吗
You coming?
我的梦境
My dream.
我在梦里一直重复
I kept saying...
"黑暗降临"
Darkness Falls.
我们快走吧
Come on, we got to move.
这里
Hey.
你不识字吗
Can you read?
(禁区 未经授权禁止进入)
这根本没通电 只是拿来吓人而已
Come on, it's not actually electrified. They're just trying to scare people.
(危险 高压电围栏)
希望如此
I hope. Yeah, I hope.
希望如此
I hope.
我就说吧
See?
我包里有断线钳
I got bolt cutters in my bag.
你带断线钳做什么 别问
Why do you have bolt cutters? Don't ask.
它们都是
Are they all...?
没错
Yeah.
但它们的动作不会循环
Their loops don't even end.
这怎么可能
How is this even possible?
残魂在这里接收到的能量最强
The energy that makes remnants possible is strongest here
因为这里太靠近禁区了
because we're so close to ground zero.
所以动作才看起来不会循环
That's why their loops seem continuous.
它们不仅重复某些瞬间 也会重复整天 整周的动作
They're not just repeating moments, they're repeating days, weeks.
有些甚至重复它们的一生
Some might even be repeating their entire lives.
继续往前吧 好吗
Just keep moving, okay?
兄弟 我们走吧
Let's get out of here, man.
是当地人 绝对不是残魂
Locals. Definitely not rems.
罗妮 配合我 什么
Ronnie, follow my lead. What?
别出声
Don't say anything.
喂
Yo.
你们看
Look at this.
这是新来的
This one's new.
又怎样 每天都有新的
Yeah, so what? There's new ones here every day.
走了
Come on, let's go.
我们非得接吻才骗得过他们吗
Did we have to be kissing to make that work?
不 应该不必 来吧
No, probably not. Come on.
这里就是她说的地方
This is the address she gave us.
这里是对撞机研究室
Ronnie, this is the collider lab.
(阿什本研究室)
这里就是爆♥炸♥点
This is ground zero.
你们是来看鬼的吗
Are you here to see the ghosts?
这里各种鬼都有
There's all kinds of ghosts here.
有人说我们可以看到某个女生死亡的过程
We heard you can watch a girl die.
有钱吗
Money?
你们一定会看到她
You can't miss her.
走到最后面 再下楼就是了
Go all the way to the back, then down the stairs.
好好观赏
Have fun.
怪胎
Freaks.
该死
Shit.
我不懂 这里不是研究室吗
I don't understand. I thought this place was a lab.
这些残魂应该在研究室前就存在了
We must be seeing rems from before the lab even existed.
芝加哥大火 当时很多人被迫从屋顶跳下来
In the Great Chicago Fire, people jumped from the rooftops.
以前应该曾是澡堂
Must have been a bathhouse at some point.
在战争期间也曾是医院
And a hospital during the wars.
我们要做什么 只是站在黑暗中
So what do we do, just stand around in the dark?
对 我们要等待 等到何时
Yeah, we wait. Until what?
那个
That.
你们看 她来了 我喜欢这一幕
Look, here she comes. I like this.
她来了
There she is.
她认识攻击她的人
She knew her attacker.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
罗妮
Ronnie.
斯坦纳博士
Dr. Steiner.
马丁·斯坦纳
Martin Steiner.
柯克
Kirk!
斯坦纳 嘿 斯坦纳博士 等等
Steiner! Dr. Steiner! Hey! Wait!
斯坦纳博士
Dr. Steiner!
搞什么东西
What the hell! I'm sorry.
对不起 真的很抱歉 柯克 等等
Kirk, wait! Sorry, I'm sorry! Wait!
别走 他不见了 不 先等等
Come on! No, no, just wait. Just wait.
他在那里 罗妮 快来
There he is. Ronnie! Ronnie! Come here.
喂
Hey! Hey!
不对 等一下 往这里
No, no, no. Wait. Wait. This way.
斯坦纳
Steiner!
斯坦纳
Steiner!
你别跑 我们只是想跟你说句话
I'm just trying to help! We just want to talk to you!
是关于克莱尔·怀特的 你们最好离开
About Claire White! You should go!
还有布莱恩 我叫你们走
And Brian. I said go!
别冲动 我们走 我们要走了
Easy! Okay! We're gonna go! We're gonna go!
快走 你认识他 对吧
Okay, come on. You know him, don't you?
你们觉得我不敢开枪吗
You don't think I'll pull it? Don't you?
你认识布莱恩 对吧 快滚出去
Get the hell out! Brian! You know him!
你想对我开枪吗 那就开枪吧
You want to shoot me? Well, then shoot me!
如果我没有得到想要的答案 也跟死没两样了
Because if I leave here without answers, then I'm dead anyway. All right?
如果你想弥补害死大家的过错
You want to make up for destroying everyone's lives?
那就先救我一命 拜托你
Well, maybe start by helping save mine. Please.
这是我现在住的地方
This is where I live now.
爆♥炸♥发生后我就回到这里
It's-after the explosion, I-I came back.
我觉得只有这里容得下我
I felt somehow that this is the only place that I belonged.
我 就是这边
I just... Come here. This way.
坐吧
Sit.
当
Uh, when, uh,
原♥子♥弹♥ 投向
when the bombs, uh...
广岛和长崎
...over Hiroshima and Nagasaki,
附近的人成了灰
people standing near the explosion
吸收了辐射线
absorbed the radiation as they were incinerated. Uh, yes.
他们的轮廓从此被烙上墙 永远不逝
Their shadows were seared into the walls for all time. Yes.
嗯 你们看 死亡就是这样
Yeah, you see, death works like that, you see.
我们死亡时会留下余音
When we die, we leave an echo of ourselves behind.
没错 这些余音会变成更具体的东西
Yes. Now these echoes, they can become something more.
它们可能会变成门
They can become doorways.
幽魂只要经过这道门 就能回到过去触碰活人
See, a doorway through which a person can reach back and touch the living.
我的研究就是要了解这些门
My... my research was to understand these doorways
最终自己制♥造♥一扇
and... and ultimately to create one.
你是说通往阴间的门
You mean create a doorway between life and death?
没错 但也要从阴间通往阳间
Oh, yes, and vice-versa. Vice-versa.
我们让病患濒临死亡 再把他们救活
We brought patients to the brink of death and back.
想知道活人是否能充当媒介
In essence, to see if we could use a living person
将死人唤回
as a vessel to resurrect the deceased.
不幸的是我们离成功越近 就变得越危险
Unfortunately, the closer we got, the, uh, the more dangerous it became.
那天发生了什么事 事件发生的那一天
What happened that day? The day of The Event?
我们不仅没有成功制♥造♥出那扇门
Instead of building the doorway...
还把时空撕裂了一个大洞
we tore a massive hole.
布莱恩又是谁
What about Brian?
布莱恩是我的研究助理
Oh. Brian was my research assistant.
虽然年轻 但聪明绝顶
He was young, but brilliant.
他是这个研究中不可或缺的一份子
He was integral to our work here.
但是在事件发生后
But something, uh, after The Event,
情况变得不对劲 他的精神出了问题
something changed in him. Something... something broke.
然后 我听到他女朋友克莱尔被杀害后
And... and when I found out that his girlfriend Claire
马上就知道凶手是他
ended up murdered, I knew he did it.
但在克莱尔之后还有其他受害者
But there have been others since Claire.
灵魂转移 什么是灵魂转移
Spectral transference. What's spectral transference?
布莱恩杀了他最爱的人