可能还要从化学用品柜偷点东西
Oh, you may need to steal some things from the chem supply closet.
光谱仪能形成一个带电的环境
A spectrograph basically generates a charged environment
底片能捕捉其中组成残魂的光谱粒子
in which spectral particles, what makes up a remnant, are capturable on film.
小声点 我妈睡着了
Shh! My mom's asleep.
大多数的空气净化器会释放负离子
Most air purifiers use what's called a negative ion generator,
这是一种带负电的气体分子
a series of wires in there creates gas molecules with negative charges
附着在空气里的任何物质上 再由滤网拦截
that stick to whatever's in the air and collect in the filter.
我们要反向操作
What we're gonna do is reverse that.
把这些粒子送回空气中 让整间浴室带电
Send those particles out into the air and charge that bathroom up.
残魂本身含有磷
Remnants are also technically phosphorous.
照射到辐射能会散发可见光
They emit invisible light in response to radiation.
所以如果要发挥效果 让相机成功拍到残魂
So to complete the effect and make sure your camera captures it,
你必须使用紫外线灯
you hit it with a black light.
接着就只需按下快门
Then just point and shoot.
你也只在那天早上看到布莱恩吧
You haven't seen Brian since that morning, right?
他可能不会再出现了
He might not be coming.
不 他会出现的
No. He'll show.
妈
Mom?
柯克
Kirk! Kirk!
柯克 楼下有个男人
Kirk! Kirk! There was... There was a man.
他不知道是消失了还跑走了
He disappeared or he ran... Hey, hey, calm down. Shh.
冷静 你先冷静
Just calm down, okay?
你先待在这里 有没有东西能拿来当武器
Okay, you stay here. Do you have anything I can use as a weapon?
我叫你不要跟来 我知道
I thought I told you to stay put. Yeah, I heard you.
算了 你就待在我后面
Fine, then just stay behind me.
住手
Oh! No!
这是谁
Who is this?
呃
Um...
这是柯克 柯克 这是我妈
This is Kirk. Kirk, meet my mom.
妈 他是柯克 您好
Mom, meet Kirk. Hi.
我们正在做学校报告 抱歉我没事先跟你说
Uh, we were working on a school project together. I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
你没事吧 有没有受伤
Are you okay, baby? Are you hurt?
我没事 你呢
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Are you?
我听到楼下有声音 吓死我了
Yeah. I heard something downstairs and, my God, I was so scared.
您有看到那个人的样子吗
Did you see what the guy looked like?
应该没有 光线太暗了 但有可能是残魂
Um, no. I mean, it was dark, but it could have been a rem.
布莱恩
Brian.
应该是 但我觉得 罗妮 6点30分了
I guess, but I don't... No, Ronnie. It's 6:30.
布莱恩可能 怎么回事 谁
I mean, Brian. What? Who?
妈 刚才有人闯进来
Mom, somebody was in here.
快报♥警♥ 什么
Call the police. What?
马上报♥警♥就对了
Just call them, please, now!
它没在动
Huh. It's not working.
柯克 先等等 一定可以
Kirk! Just hold on. Just gimme-this-this should work.
你非常需要我帮你完成这个作业
You really needed my help on this project.
只需按下快门
Point and shoot.
上次没有这样
This didn't happen last time.
罗妮
Ronnie!
刚才到底怎么了
What the hell just happened?
布莱恩
Brian?
是个杀人犯 罗妮
He's a killer, Ronnie.
(悲剧即将届满四周年 宝石城至今仍未走出伤痛)
(欢迎光临宝石城)
这是利用我们拍到的布莱恩
So I downloaded the video we shot,
上网以图片搜索后找到的资料
image-searched Brian's face and this is what came up.
"下周将是牧师格里尔之女 玛丽·格里尔遭绑♥架♥的四周年"
"Pastor Greer's daughter, Mary Greer, was abducted four years ago next week."
"当初她的遗体在湖边被发现
They found her body in the lake.
而她失踪前一天才刚拍了照"
They have a photo of her the day before she disappeared.
牧师格里尔之女玛丽·格里尔
The pastor's daughter. Mary Greer.
你害怕他想对你不利 说不定你猜对了
You were worried he wants to hurt you? Maybe you were right.
她在那里
There she is.
(亚瑟·莱恩)
关于杀害我女儿的凶手 你们想知道什么
What would you like to know about the boy who murdered my daughter?
您知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
不知道
No.
不管他是哪号♥人物 我很确定他事先跟踪了她
Whoever he was, I do know he stalked her first.
他在学校跟踪她
He followed her on campus.
然后在学校里接近她
He approached her there.
他们显然发生了某种 争执
They apparently got into some kind of... disagreement.
玛丽 停下来 听我说
Stop! Stop! Stop, Mary. Listen, Mary.
他最后用某种手段说服我女儿跟他走
Somehow, he eventually persuaded my daughter to come with him.
他是最后被看到跟我女儿待在一起的人
He was the last person she was seen alive with before...
玛丽被发现的隔天
Police found him at a local motel...
警方在一间旅馆找到了他
the day after they found Mary.
我们现在知道玛丽·格里尔 被这个神秘男
Okay, so we know Mary Greer, this mystery guy,
绑♥架♥ 他把她勒死
he abducts her... Strangles her.
然后他杀了她
...and then he kills her.
为什么 他怎么会认识她
Why? Who... How does he know her?
她知道对方是谁吗
And, I mean, does she even know him?
他不是这里人 就算他是 宝石城并不大
He's not from here. If he was, Jewel City's not that big of a place.
一定会有人认识他 所以 我认为她不认识他
Somebody would have known him, so I doubt she did.
是没错 但他认识我 也知道她
Yeah, but he knows me, and he knew her.
是通过什么方式 我们漏了某个细节
So... how? We're missing something.
的确
Yeah.
等等 为何玛丽的年龄众说纷纭
Wait, why are Mary's ages different on all of these?
什么 让我看看
Let me see.
找到原因了
Well, here's why.
她失踪的隔天正好是她的生日
The day she went missing was the day before her birthday.
所以各方报道的年龄才会有出入
That's why the ages on the articles are different.
找到她的时候 已经过了她的生日
When they found her, it was already past her birthday.
所以可以说她长了一岁
She was already a year older, technically.
"玛丽·格里尔生于2月29日"
"Mary Greer was born February 29th."
四年一次的闰日
Leap Day.
所以呢
So?
那天也是我生日
That's my birthday.
五分钟后闭馆
We're closing in five minutes.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
罗妮
Ronnie.
(快逃)
我不记得有写这些
I don't remember writing any of that.
莱恩先生
Mr. Lane.
今早我接到格里尔牧师的来电
I received a call this morning from Pastor Greer
她说我们学校有学生上门窥探她女儿的事
about a Jewel City student harassing her about her daughter's death.
能不能请你解释一下
Would you like to explain this to me?
为了做学校报告
School project.
要是我把你停学 我想你会笑不出来的
You won't be smiling if I suspend you, Mr. Lane.
所以你到底为何去找格里尔牧师
So what's the real reason you went to Pastor Greer?
真不敢相信你居然带我来这里
I cannot believe you dragged me here.
我不得不 最近我几乎都见不到你
I had to. I barely see you anymore.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
我男朋友来了
There's my boyfriend.
你的呢
And where's yours?
他才不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
柯克也不会来这种地方
And this, um, this isn't exactly Kirk's scene.
(我在球赛现场 你要来吗)
不会喔 好吧
Oh, it's not. Okay.
那他都去哪里 他有什么兴趣
So what is Kirk's scene? What does Kirk like to do?
就跟普通人一样吧
He's normal, I guess.
你说柯克·莱恩是普通人
Okay, Kirk Lane is normal?
好吧 第一次听到
Okay. That's new. All right.
太棒了
Great.
他不坏 他只是 与众不同
He's not a bad guy, you know. He's just... different.
好吧 不过我觉得 大家不想接近他一定是有原因的
Okay. All I'm saying is that maybe people are weirded out by him for a reason.
你不能永远以貌取人
Well, you can't always judge a book by its cover...
怎么了
What's up?
我马上回来 我要去厕所
I'll be right back. I gotta go to the bathroom.
抱歉 借过
Oh. Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思 对不起
Excuse me. Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
罗妮
Ronnie!
我的天啊 是佩斯卡特利校长
Oh, my God! Mr. Pescatelli!
初步报告显示 宝石高中校长佩斯卡特利是自杀身亡
Initial reports are Jewel High School principal William Pescatelli committed suicide.
整间学校陷入恐慌 我去开