喝点什么
What can I get you?
威士忌加冰块
Scotch on the rocks.
威士忌加冰块
Scotch on the rocks.
介意我一起么
Mind if I join you?
哦 呵呵
Ohhh.
啊
Yeah.
不行
No.
今晚有生意要谈
I got to take care of some business tonight.
生意
Business?
给我电♥话♥
Call me!
谢谢
Thank you.
贵宾室见
他进去了 一个人
那是我的东西吗
你喜欢吗
You like that?
很喜欢 真不错
Yeah, I like that. That's great.
那么 一起来吗
So, you gonna come?
嘿 听着
Hey, listen!
喂 你
Hey, you!
你不能进这里来
You can't come in here.
所有人给我趴下
Everybody stay down!
你有三分钟
You got three minutes.
货你留着 都给你
Keep the stash, man! Everything!
我不要
I don't want it.
那你要什么
Well what do you want?
你打劫我们是有预谋的 对不对
It wasn't an accident that I met you, was it?
如果说出真♥相♥我就死定了 我没那么傻
If I tell you, I'm dead. I'm not fucking stupid.
谁给你下令杀我老婆的
Who ordered you to kill my wife?
得了 兄弟 不是我做得了主的
Come on, man. It wasn't my decision.
只剩一分钟
Make that one minute!
莱米·K
Lemi k!
是莱米·K下令的
It was lemi k!
莱米·K 为什么
Lemi k? Why?
为什么他要派你杀我老婆
Why did he have you kill my wife?
不是我的错 是她太爱管闲事了
It's not my fault she's a nosy bitch!
斯坦 该走了
Stan, it's time!
只是皮肉伤
It's a flesh wound.
你那个问题 对 我听说过莱米·K
But to answer your question, yeah I've heard of lemi k.
哦 他是谁
Okay, who is he?
某个从底特律来的混♥蛋♥
Some Armenian douchebag out of Detroit.
几年前来哥伦布发展
Came to Columbus a couple years back.
一个街区一个街区地占领地下毒品交易市场
Basically took over the drug trade one block at a time.
查理·劳斯这伙人搞的事让他碰到硬钉子
Yeah, but Charley lawes and his gang kick up to him.
有传言说 莱米·K当着手下的面
Yeah, well word is that lemi k ate some dude's fingers
吃掉了某个家伙的手指
in front of his crew.
很明显他是那种喜欢引人注目的类型
He's obviously one of those dramatic types.
这种人好预测
Good. Predictable.
同时也很危险
Yeah. But dangerous.
你也看到他有多么能造势了
I mean you saw the heat that he's capable of bringing.
今晚遇到的这帮人是专业杀手 斯坦
Those guys tonight, they were pros. Now Stan...
你已经杀了谋害薇薇安的凶手
You got the guys who murdered Vivian.
也许是时候该抽身而退了
Maybe it's time
收手吧 去南方 安定下来
just to cash in your chips, head south, and stay there.
不 不 这事没完 远远没完
No, no, no. It's not over. It's not over.
大家准备好了吗 爸爸要我们赶紧去
Okay, you guys. Ready? Grandpa wants us to hurry.
珍 给 帮他穿好衣服 动身吧
Here. Jen, get him dressed. We need to go.
好
Okay.
詹娜姑姑 该你了
Aunt Jenna, it's your turn.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想去
I don't wanna go.
我明白
I know.
嘿 嘿 嘿 听我说
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Listen to me.
抱歉 小鬼
I'm sorry, little man.
爷爷要我们去个地方
But grandpa needs us to go someplace.
什么地方
Where?
酒店 知道嘛 你会喜欢上那儿的
To a hotel. But you know what, you're gonna love it.
那里有室内游泳池
Because they have an indoor pool.
酷
Cool!
是啊 你猜猜
I know. And guess what?
我给你打包了游泳衣裤
I packed your bathing suit.
你老板那儿呢 他怎么看
So? How'd it work out with your boss?
不太好
Not so good.
你这话什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
中转输油管道将为本州经济发展做出重要贡献
The corner turn pipeline could be a boon for this state.
州长办公室特意指派官员对环境问题进行评估
My office has commissioned its own environmental review
以期达到国家环境保护局的标准
to compare with the epa's audit.
不是我的错 她太爱多管闲事了
It's not my fault she's a nosy bitch!
希尔·薇薇安
Vivian Hill.
你有一条未听留言
You have one unheard message.
第一条未听留言
First unheard message.
嗨 薇薇安 我是格伦 听我说
Hey Vivian, it's Glenn. Listen.
我们不能提交这些原始数据给州长
We can't submit those original numbers to the governor.
我跟他暗示了这事 但...
I went over the implications with him. And
修改过的数据已经给过你
we're gonna have to go with the revised figures
我们必须以它为准
I gave you.
只能这样
We have to.
都拿好 走吧
All set? Let's go.
手♥机♥又忘带了
Ugh, I forgot my phone again.
别跑
Stick around.
你是谁 要干什么
Who are you? What are you doing?
找你父亲
I'm looking for your father.
他不在
He's not here.
联络他
Get him!
快打电♥话♥
Call now!
我的手♥机♥落在厨房♥里
My phone is in the kitchen.
去拿 快去拿
Go get it. Go get it!
詹娜
Jenna.
不
No!
你是下一个 明白嘛
You're next! Understand!
不 不
No! No!
你父亲
Your father.
我要他过来
I want him here!
现在
Now!
妈
Mom!
宝贝 没事的
It's okay, baby.
爸 乔尼病了 能现在过来下吗
丹尼斯 听着 她从不发短♥信♥给我
Dennis, listen. She never texts me.
她称她儿子乔尼 而不是吉米
She called her son Joey, not Jimmy.
不 事情不对劲
No, something's wrong.
明白你的意思 给我地址
I got you. Give me the address.
我这就转发给你
All right. Let me forward it to you.
好了
Done.
看着我 你要做个勇敢的孩子 好么
Look at me. You be my brave, brave boy. Okay?
你不会受伤害的 我不会让任何人伤害你
You're not gonna get hurt. I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you.
你是妈咪勇敢的
You be mommy's brave...
过来 女人和小孩
Come here. Chicks and kids.
我最讨厌的
I hate this shit!
丢掉枪
Drop it!
丢掉
Drop it!
踢过来
Kick it over.
举起手来
Hands up.
艾比 有我在
Abbie, I got you.
兄弟 你可真是肉中刺啊
Man, you're a pain in the ass.
你女儿也这么难搞定吗
Is your daughter so hard?
我真想现在就杀了你
I so want to kill you.
我就在这里
I'm right here, bitch!
艾比
Abbie!
带他去楼上 带他去楼上
Get him upstairs. Get him upstairs.
嘿
Hey!
我老婆根本不可能和你
There is no reason on earth
这样的混♥蛋♥搅和在一起
that my wife would have anything to do with a scumbag like you.
告诉我谁是幕后主使
So who's behind this?