我要的是公道
I was justice.
斯坦利 你要的是复仇 我了解你
You want vengeance, Stanley. I know you.
别说了 我一定要干 不然心里过不去
No. I'm doing this. I have to.
这是心里话
That's it.
你要的名字 我给你
Okay. You asked for names. I got you names.
凶手们不过是一群低层毒贩而已
They're low-level dealers.
警♥察♥一年不止拘留他们十次 屁事没有
Cops haul them in ten times a year. Nothing ever happens.
这家伙是谁
What about this guy?
我还在查
I'm still working on him.
听着 这是我帮你分担悲伤的方式
Look. This is my way of helping you through your grieving.
斯坦利 这次算我欠你的 没有下次
I owe you that. But we don't do this anymore, Stanley.
我是说你想重新回到这种生活...
I mean you want to dive back into this...
我是被逼到这个地步的
I was pushed back into this.
往日为什么我们一直活得好好的
What kept us alive back in the day?
因为那仅仅是工作
It was just a job.
没有私人感情
No emotion.
没有感情蒙蔽判断力 做事不用迟疑
Nothing to put a pause in our step or cloud our judgment.
而你这事...
This...
斯坦利 这事可不好办
Stanley, this ain't good.
你真要动手做吗
Do you really want to go down that road?
凶手们已经认识我 轮到我认认他们了
They already know my name. Now I know theirs.
这名单我正需要
That's all I need.
谢谢你 好兄弟
Thank you, my man.
这小子
Oh boy.
威士忌不加冰
Whiskey straight.
南森 怎么啦
What up, Nathan?
莱米说这个不能低于十美分一小包
Lemi says sell this a dime a bag and nothing less.
东西不错
Yeah. Got that fine shit.
是好东西
It's what it is, man.
我不知道你惹了什么麻烦
I dunno what shit you got yourself into.
有个生面孔一直在找你
But there's a gringo looking for you.
哦 尽管来
Well let him come looking.
让他尝尝枪子的味道
He's gonna need some cold damn steel.
帕皮 得了 你连买♥♥子弹的钱都没有
Papi, you don't even have money to put bullets in that gun.
小姐 上杯酒
Drinks on me, lady.
钱哪里来的
Where'd you get that?
我一直忙着呢
I've been busy.
事实上 我给你准备了礼物 高档货
Actually, I got you a little gift too. Some high-end shit.
吧台尾端那个贼头贼脑的家伙 他是谁
See that crack head at the end of the bar? Who's that?
不认识
I dunno.
你不是够勇武吗 上去问问看
Why don't you go and find out if you're so brave?
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot, man. Don't shoot.
你在找我吗
You lookin' for me?
肯定是急着上天堂
You must be lookin' for Jesus too.
我老婆 多么鲜活的一条生命
My wife had a light about her
就这样被你们这群人♥渣♥给灭了
that you and your scumbag friends snuffed out.
为了什么
For what?
一个钱包么
A purse?
加上少许零钱
A few bucks?
别 兄弟
No, man.
事情不是这样的
It ain't nothin' like that.
不是你说的那么回事
That's not how it went down.
那你告诉我 是怎么一回事
How did it go down? You tell me.
这样我们都明白了
And then we'll both know.
你真的一点头绪都没有 是不是
You really have no damn idea, do you?
查利·劳斯在哪里
Where's Charley lawes?
就是脸上有苍蝇刺青的家伙 他在哪里
That man with the fly tattoo on his face. Where is he?
见你的鬼去吧
Up your ass.
你要杀了我么
What, you're gonna kill me now?
来呀
Come on!
快动手 快动手
It's the best shot. It's the best shot.
三分种
Three minutes.
你决定
Your call.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
当真
Really?
这样的街区你不要后援么
You don't want backup in a neighborhood like this?
什么 开什么玩笑
What, are you kidding me?
把他丢进去
Put that in there.
我现在该感谢你 对吧
I'm supposed to thank you now or something?
谢不谢我 真不在乎
Hey, thank me, don't thank me. I don't care,
要知道 我跟你说...
you know, I'm telling ya...
你态度真差 我们得谈谈
You really got a bad attitude. We need to talk.
按规矩该数到三再爆
You're supposed to count to three.
是吗
Is that right?
一 二 三 而不是一声不响就引爆
Yeah. One, two, three. Not one freakin' boom.
我说得没错 做完这种事后
I've always said it takes a certain kind of man
狼吞虎咽一顿 是我们这类人的习惯
to wolf down food after doing this type of work.
你为什么跟踪我 说过我一个人搞得定
Why are you shadowing me? I told you I got this.
是啊 目前为止你还算走运
Yeah. So far you've just been lucky.
哦 我不是活得好好的
Yeah, well I got out alive.
你有备用脱险计划吗
And where was your secondary escape route?
呃 算了
Ugh, please.
你忙碌了太久 肯定暴露了
You engaged too long. You were exposed.
比如说目标的武器好一些
What if the target had had a better weapon
或者你今天遇到的是个老手
or training
或是他叫了后援
or backup?
斯坦 听我说
Look, Stan.
你输不起
You can't afford to screw this up.
艾比已经失去了母亲
Abbie's already lost one parent.
这是我的事 我自己的事
That's on me. Just me.
我问你要了情报 就这样
I asked for intel. That's it.
这又不是你的任务
You're not tasked to do this.
这么跟你说吧
Let me tell you something.
在电视上看到薇薇安出事的那一秒
The second I saw Vivian on the news,
这已经是我的任务了
I was tasked to this.
你打电♥话♥来 我并不意外
Do you think I was surprised when you contacted me?
不 我一直在等你电♥话♥
No, I was waiting.
你今晚是运气好
You were lucky tonight.
但运气这东西总会耗光的 但我不一样
Luck will run out on you. I won't.
好 检查下里面有什么
Yeah, all right. What do we got here?
看看
Let's see.
烂手♥机♥一部
Broken cell phone.
让我带回店里 看能不能查出什么
I'll take this back to the shop. See what I can do.
还有什么
What else we got?
哇
Oh wow.
我猜猜 是毒品 里面有毒品
Let me guess. Drugs. You got drugs in there?
怎么
Well?
两个混♥蛋♥刚做掉了南森
Two bastards just capped Nathan, man.
他们偷走了"冰"么
Did they steal the crystal?
没 就是这个事
No, that's the thing.
他们留下了毒品 说是去找查利的碴
They left the drugs. They were looking for Charley.
这两个讨厌鬼是什么人
Who are these assholes?
老大 不清楚 看起来像随机抢劫
I don't know, man. The whole shit was random.
才不是什么随机抢劫
Nothing's random.
给
Well, here.
看看这个
Check this out.
他们杀我手下的时候
You sat there taking pictures
你就眼睁睁在那里看着吗
while they capped my boy?
不 老大 不是这回事
No, man. It wasn't like that.
他们有两个人
There was two of them.
没事
It's okay.
阿富汗库什大烟
Afghan kush.
要知道你总得付出点代价 对吧
Now you know this is gonna cost you, right?
老大 要我做什么 尽管开口
What do you need, man? Anything.
那个戒指 我一直喜欢它
That ring. I always liked that ring.
这就给你
Take it.
我喜欢戒指戴在你手指上的样子
I like the way it looks on your finger.
卡佳
Katya!
老大 别 你这是干什么
Come on, man! What is this?
求你了 老大
Please. Shit, man!