你这是潜逃未遂被我击毙
You know after I shoot you for trying to escape,
我将成为英雄
I'll be the hero.
也许警局会让我官复原职 做回探长
They might even let me be a detective again.
我很好奇你心里在想些什么
I got to wonder what's going on in that mind of yours right now.
我在想我女儿
I was thinking about my daughter.
我是多么的爱她
How much I love her.
女士 请你马上出去
Ma'am. Ma'am, I need you to come out here right now.
我爱你
I love you.
我是多么的爱我妻子
How much I love my wife.
而你
And you.
还有你的搭档
And your partner.
你们不过是一帮蠢蛋而已
And that you're just punks.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他看起来不太妙
Well he's not looking that well.
你怎么想的 我瞄准他了
What were you thinking? I had him.
别 从我的位置上看 他先瞄上我的
Please. From where I'm sitting, he had me first.
斯坦 不对 我瞄准他了 你不用谢我
No. I had him, Stan. And there's no need to thank me.
但下次 帮个忙 别开枪
But next time, do me a favor. Just hold your fire.
谢你什么
Thank you for what?
谢我救你命啊
For the rescue.
救我命 真好笑...你来的忒迟了点
The rescue? That's... You're too late for a rescue.
真的
Really?
对
Yeah.
真的吗 那你的计划是什么
Really? What was... What was your plan
在你打光弹夹后
after you emptied your clip from a hospital bed?
用便盘打警♥察♥么
You gonna fight the cops off with your bedpan?
只是个初步计划
It was a one step plan.
我所要说的是
That's all I'm sayin'.
算你走运 我制定了多步计划
Fortunately, I have a multi-step plan.
还给你准备了脱身包裹
And I packed a little bag for you.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
总之
Well hopefully
除了联邦监狱 别的地方都好
anyplace but a federal penitentiary.
你有三分钟准备
You got three minutes.
喷气机在辛辛那提等着我们
Got a jet waiting for us in Cincinnati.
我们飞往南方
We'll fly south,
在伊斯塔帕加个油 再继续往前飞
gas up in ixtapa, and keep going.
上次我在伊斯塔帕救了你
I saved your ass last time in ixtapa.
不 是我救的你
No, I saved your ass.
安全警报 第三层急救室遭到破坏
Security, there's been a breach in icu ward 3.
重复 警报 其他护理员请立即报告
Repeat. Security. All stand by orderlies report immediately.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你太野蛮了
You're a wild man.
我才不野蛮
I'm not wild!
你是 你就是野蛮人
Yes, you are. You're a wild man.
不 我不是 不 不是
No, I am not! No, I am not!
亲爱的艾比 我活着 很健康
My darling Abbie, I'm alive and well,
这归功于你
thanks to you.
虎父无犬女啊
You truly are my daughter.
我心里一直记挂着你 麦克和吉米
Until we meet again,
相信不久的将来 我们会再面的
my heart is with you and Michael and Jimmy.
爱你的 父亲
Love, dad.